Black Desert Nude Mod 4K (Defined Realist Vagina) (1 Viewer)

Anyelou

Avid Affiliate
Hi all, enjoy with my last creation, only need copy paste on:

Black Desert Online/Character/Texture

This is only for the Sorceress-Valkyrie-Kunoichi-Maehwa

jRifM6H.png

Im1GwsV.png

lgBfhoa.png

lchHqcP.png

lU55cmp.png

Attachments

PHW_01_NUDE_0001.rar
2.2 MB · Views: 954

Last edited:

PinkNyao

Content Creator
Omg, I havent this texture fail, can you test to reinstall the nude mod?

I havent Pubic Hair mod, because this, havent pubic hair.

Yeah it looks like it was a rendering error because I took it into Photoshop to fix but there was no spot so I checked my costume mod to double check it wasn't my mod but there was nothing there either. I then rebooted the game and the spot was gone. So weird. O.o

Anyelou

Avid Affiliate
No pubes hair?
Yeah it looks like it was a rendering error because I took it into Photoshop to fix but there was no spot so I checked my costume mod to double check it wasn't my mod but there was nothing there either. I then rebooted the game and the spot was gone. So weird. O.o

Ohhh, yes, is very strange. Np, no error no problem, I hope you enjoy with my texture edit.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
You can add pubic right? I dont see much effort to ad them if they are you owned mod.

Seriously, the vagina shape on Vindictus(NL's body mod) still look more realistic than yours.

V

VictorDoUrden

Looks fine. Real stupid to nit pick on it as playing the game would be very hard looking straight up all the time... pun not intended

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.