Black Desert Armor Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover- No longer functioning-thread locked (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
They most likely can, I just have to find their PAC file names among all these:
View attachment 51629
and it's hard because they are not well categorized as the players
View attachment 51630
I might try that in the future if I get bored with all the other modding :p

That is fine. I am patient :3
The game is fun the way it is now. Although I have my WOW completely nude, not every game needs to be nude at every given moment. :D

Sion Kazuki

Potential Patron
For the texture you need to setup Resorep properly, download nude texture like Joku Nude Skins V5b
Rename the file 1354249286.DDS to 242032935.DDS otherwise Sorceress and Witch will not have any nipples or vagina textures

For the Maewha underwear problem. Are using the latest version of the mod from this page?
Make sure you are not putting Cerophonos's mod over mine too.

I found out what the problem was i forgot to link the Black desert Bin64 exe to my Resorep
I only linked the main Launcher .exe

DannyGranny

Potential Patron
Can I swap that armor out with my cavaro underwear that I bought using the armor swapping mod? If yes, does anyone know the .dds file for the cavaro underwear and that underwear in the picture? I originally wore the grunil armor. Thankkk kewww vewy much >v<

Attachments

• 2016-04-25_1031886220.JPG
    2016-04-25_1031886220.JPG
    479.1 KB · Views: 507

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
They most likely can, I just have to find their PAC file names among all these:
*snip
and it's hard because they are not well categorized as the players
*snip
I might try that in the future if I get bored with all the other modding :p
BlackFireBR, what paz is the NPC located?
I wanna take a look thru it.

astalar

Potential Patron
Well, RU version also got this patch, where game returns to launcher after first error, when you remove .paz file. Armor swap essentials patch grants you "preparing for start" message in launcher for all the time and nothing else. Game doesn't start. If you turn launcher off, then start again, it check all the files, repair and start clean game. Is there any possibility to fix this situation?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
For RU people, try this:

- If you are getting the "corrupt files" messages, make sure you have your PAD00001.PAZ file inside the PAZ folder and UPDATED!
- If your game is re-downloading missing files everytime your try to launch the game, do the following:
. run mod-uninstall.bat
. Press "Play" in the launcher.
. In the mean time, before the game window actually open, run the mod-armor.bat
. Do this for every time you want to launch the game.

pipster79

Potential Patron
anyway u can make a custom file for me for the witch to wear the sexy see thru costume with no undies?

pipster79

Potential Patron
kibelius wingless and just default witch underwear. like in ur origonal post how u have her wearing that see thru and naked underneath

pipster79

Potential Patron
forgot to mention i just have default starter clothes so id like to swap starter for the kibelius but have no underwear

Dauthus

Potential Patron
What is a way to turn this mod on and off? Rename the files under the Character folder? Or would it be easier to just run the install and uninstall bat files?

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Last edited:

pipster79

Potential Patron
is there any way to fix the witch having 2 layers on the kibelius armor? like how the sorceress and all the other classes only have one nice see thru layer and the witch is stuck with 2 layers and harder to see thru

kaedekins

Potential Patron
Q.Q not working on my witch even though I renamed the DDS as instructed. works on all my other cuties, though. Even on Sorceress. Sad day.

Nharea

Vivacious Visitor
is there any way to fix the witch having 2 layers on the kibelius armor? like how the sorceress and all the other classes only have one nice see thru layer and the witch is stuck with 2 layers and harder to see thru
Swap your armor with the sorceress' Kibelius instead of the Witch's Kibelius, it should work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.