Black Desert Armor Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover- No longer functioning-thread locked (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello!
I seem to be doing this wrong... sorry about this.
What did I do wrong? Did I put the file in the wrong spot? I put it in /character, as you said, and used Female-RemoveUndies&StarterClothes.bat. Which one should I use?

my current look:

q998RQR.png

1EfKrwT.png

Any suggestions welcome!
If you use the .bat it will override my changes.
If you want to combine them both. Copy the content of my multiplemodeldesc.xml and place it at the begining of your current one, after you ran the .bat.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Just a small update for this one

v1.6
. Panties from Tamer dresses removed in all versions (previously one of the versions the lines for the tamer were missing)
. Removed 2 more panties from Ranger that were missing (Agerian Armor and Zereth Armor)

Before:
agerian.jpg uR5pxD3.jpg
After:
2016-04-09_5655273.jpg 2016-04-09_5655274.jpg

Download available on the first page.

rewwer66

Potential Patron
I supposed to try fix it myself, but if so, ty very much, we can w8
btw great work ty!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
v1.7
. Underwear from Plum removed (for the most part)

. Lower Body armor for sorceress included in the "remove all" version (I forgot)
. Pieces of armor classified as "shoulders" are also removed now from the "remove all" version.

Last edited:

rewwer66

Potential Patron
v1.7
. Underwear from Plum removed (for the most part)

. Lower Body armor for sorceress included in the "remove all" version (I forgot)
. Pieces of armor classified as "shoulders" are also removed now from the "remove all" version.

actually plumgirl still with underwear, shoes, and gloves

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
v2.0
- All Plum (Maehwa) underwear are now being removed.
- All Plum (Maehwa) boots and gloves are now being removed with the remove_gloves_and_boots, and remove_all version.
- Life Skill outfits are also removed now in the remove_all version.

Make sure you download the latest Armor Swap Essentials for this to work with the latest game patch.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hello my friend (BlackFireRR). Your hard work is appreciated. I just got my Plum (Maehwa) all set up with your latest armor mod and the remove gloves underwear and shoes mod. I love everything you have done so far. You definitely deserve something... I'll get it to you when I can. Thank you for everything you have done for the community!

If anyone wants pics, I'll add them later. Off to work I go!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello my friend (BlackFireRR). Your hard work is appreciated. I just got my Plum (Maehwa) all set up with your latest armor mod and the remove gloves underwear and shoes mod. I love everything you have done so far. You definitely deserve something... I'll get it to you when I can. Thank you for everything you have done for the community!

If anyone wants pics, I'll add them later. Off to work I go!
Thank you for stopping by just to say that, my friend. Your words really means a lot to me. I really enjoy doing that and I'm glad people like you appreciate it as well.

Post some pictures, it will be good to illustrate the topic.

Have a good one!

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Added this option in case people wants to be naked only when your character is literally not equipped with anything:

Description:
- Removes only the Default Underwear, Starter Armors, Starter Boots and Starter Gloves from all female classes

Sion Kazuki

Potential Patron
Ok so i finally got the mod working (Kinda) but theres no nipples or vagina's on any of my characters. well the nipples are kinda there but are skin colored not nipple colored. did i miss a download to something?

Also my Maewha is wearing her wrapped cloth underwear and isnt nude completely

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Ok so i finally got the mod working (Kinda) but theres no nipples or vagina's on any of my characters. well the nipples are kinda there but are skin colored not nipple colored. did i miss a download to something?

Also my Maewha is wearing her wrapped cloth underwear and isnt nude completely
For the texture you need to setup Resorep properly, download nude texture like Joku Nude Skins V5b
Rename the file 1354249286.DDS to 242032935.DDS otherwise Sorceress and Witch will not have any nipples or vagina textures

For the Maewha underwear problem. Are using the latest version of the mod from this page?
Make sure you are not putting Cerophonos's mod over mine too.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Thank you for stopping by just to say that, my friend. Your words really means a lot to me. I really enjoy doing that and I'm glad people like you appreciate it as well.

Post some pictures, it will be good to illustrate the topic.

Have a good one!

Thank you friend, I am so glad that you enjoy doing this.
I have a question, and also here are images of my Maehwa. No upskirts really, but you can tell that she isn't really wearing underwear.
I am curious... the NPCs have full body figures and meshes. Can NPCs be made nude?
(And no, not talking about Shai (even though most are older), but some of the vendors and noble ladies would be fun to make nude.)

Screenshots below:
Pi1Rj71.png

8uod3dt.png

hfVk7TS.png

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I am curious... the NPCs have full body figures and meshes. Can NPCs be made nude?
(And no, not talking about Shai (even though most are older), but some of the vendors and noble ladies would be fun to make nude.)
They most likely can, I just have to find their PAC file names among all these:
npc.jpg
and it's hard because they are not well categorized as the players
npc2.jpg
I might try that in the future if I get bored with all the other modding :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.