Better spit physics? (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
So I was wondering if Sby or someone else might be interested in tampering with the spit physics? Right now, there is much focus on strands going between her mouth and the penis. I would be more interested in lots of spit drooling down her chin depending on how far, and for how long, you fuck her throat. So I dunno, maybe "heavier" spit that behaves more like... spit (?) than... spider web? I also wouldn't mind globs of goey spit hanging from the base of the penis and balls, but I'm not sure if that would work within the basic framework of the game.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
OK, I've found most of what I was looking for in some old mods by ModGuy that got reuploaded by sby. Mod archive 2 contains many mods, among which you will find various folders starting with f- (f-sloppymod, f-spit when out etc.). Some of this look semi realistic. The sloppy mod looks like cum though rather than spit and triggers cum related lines. The other mods look more like spit, but aren't actually because the liquid isn't cleared on clear spit nor clear cum... But I guess we can live with that. Anyway, it's a shame these mods are buried so deep and I hope someone will take them up and improve on them further!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.