Shakira's Story (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
" Hiiii my name is Shakira Watson I'm a high school student..uughh Im 19, I in the 9th grade and I got bad anger issues. But dem' issue got my ass whooped. I'm gonna tell y'all how I got beat up by a lil white girl.

There was this lil white girl named Lily. She 16 she a senior, she a goody too shoes everybody like heeeerr, every dude thank she baaaad and I can't stand her.

Now I get along with everybody...uuuugh as long as they do what I say. I'll admit imma bully. I like pushing people around...duugh it be fun. ..hold up....gotta a little dizzy there ..I get dizzy if I talk too long....anyway, See i'm tall, I'm black, I'm fine, I can fight i dont see why ..uuuugh people dont like me...anyway. i decided enough was enough and i was gonna beat her ass.

I catch her in da' bathroom. I stood tall in front of her. She came up to my titties. She was like "what do you want?" And I said " I want to kick yo ass cuz I just hate you." And then she said somethin' dat' confused me so I swung and dat' bitch was behind me and she grabbed my ass....I was mad but I liked it cuz I went "ugh!?" (In a high pitch)

So I turned and she slapped me in my face. Now y'all Im 5'9 and I uuuugh well I don't know how much I weigh but Im tall and got a lot of booty this bitch made me stumble back from her slap, my head shaking I didn't realize how fat my face was cuz I could feel my lips and my cheeks vibrating and shit. I was dazed., I was drooling. She hit hard.

Narrator: Shakira didn't realize at the time she peed on herself from the slap.

When I came to boy I was pissed. I rushed her throwing all kinda a punches but some kinda a way she dodged all of them....uuuugh I thank she knew kung fu or somethin'. But I did get in a few good licks and I knocked her lil 5 foot 1 ass down.

Before I could hop on top she got back up and got in this boxing stance I'll admit she look kinda good. So I got in my hood stance....now I haft to laugh at this cuz I wanted to talk some shit and what I wanted to say was " I'm gonna teach you real boxing bitch." But I was livid and tired at the same time so what came out was " I BOXING BITCH!!"

So I got her in her stomach and I was shocked then cuz her belly was hard it kinda hurt my hand. Then she raised her shirt and it wasn't nothing but abs. But I was like " SO YOU GONE HURT YO HAND ON MINE TOO!!!" But I'm stupid but I ain't that stupid I was gonna block it if she came in and I was gonna do a counter punch her.

But she threw a punch to my head but it was a fake and my dumb ass fell for it and she planted one in my belly. I felt her fist sink in my gut ....yeah it made my booty shake. I tried to play it off but then I got dizzy then my lips started to do this thing when I'm about to pass out. They like pucker up for some reason. So I double over holding my belly it hurt y'all. Then she uppercuted' me and I don't remember anything else.

Narrator: I'll take over. After Shakira fell on her back her big brown eyes where rolling, spit flying out of her mouth, lilly decides to unbutton Shakira pants and pull them down. Shakira has a great body, she wasn't fat by any means but she is soft and squishy all over.

Lilly sticks two fingers in Shakiras pussy and just went to town jerking off the big Nubian bully. Her large breast bounced up and down. Her belly is flat but soft with a red bruise still there just vibrating, her thick thighs went up from n the air.

" OH, OH OH OH OH OOOOH UUUUUUGH UUUUUGH UUUUGH..." the poor defeated Shakira moans loud loud...

" Wait, that's what happened...damn I thought I was dreaming that. Damn was I that loud?

Narrator: yes you where, then she cums all over the place when Lily grabs and gropes her breasts.

" Ok, ok damn...well you wait until I find that bitch....imma ask her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.