Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

The last new character in Streets of Rage 4 is Adam Hunter. Had he come in sooner, he could have saved Axel from getting beat down by Nora in the first three seconds of the video. The big biker lady has a headbutt attack at 0:07 which appears to be her only move at the moment. The game will come out the first half of 2020, so I hope there will be one more gameplay trailer showing the enemies and their moves.

I also noticed that the enemy hurt/attack voices has been added as well. Not sexy enough, but hoping to hear Nora getting one, while Garnet, Victoria and the muscular biker ladies gets tomboyish/coarse voices

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Hey so Kingdom Under Fire 2 is out since like a month now, so here a video of what you can fight in the game, a mission with only Dark Elves to fight.
Hope you enjoy and sorry for the quality, Idk why youtube gave the video this shitty quality

osw

Club Regular

anavin500

Avid Affiliate
Hey so Kingdom Under Fire 2 is out since like a month now, so here a video of what you can fight in the game, a mission with only Dark Elves to fight.
Hope you enjoy and sorry for the quality, Idk why youtube gave the video this shitty quality

Can u kill and see them death and fade away ???
Not play and pass
Btw. Death sound it'S good

wj1905

Master of this Domain

They nicely arch their backs up before expiring, sexy!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Hello guys,

don t know if its the good thread but just would like to share this very good " choose-your-own-adventure " PDF story created by Darian :

Sentry Game pdf by dariandarian on DeviantArt

Enjoy !

SX 7
Thanks, some pretty nice CGI on this. Wonder where he got the models from.
I do wish the lasers would have disintegrated their clothing, or some other accidental nudity as they fall dead.

Dan Druff

Club Regular

Here comes my monthly rant on female minions in video games. This video has lots of good and bad. Spikeout is an appropriate name for this game because combat feels like you're playing volleyball with the enemies.
It's the first game to introduce us to mechanic girl zakos. They look slightly muscular though.
I've never seen female mechanics wear crop tops as seen in 2:29 of the video. I can appreciate that the females in this gang can wear street clothes as opposed to other brawlers where male members can wear street clothes but female members must wear some sort of outfit. The game introduces Norah the first female boss at 8:42, and the female mechanics also come back. I like Norah because she's there to throw down; she attempts her grapple at 9:32 where she would normally perform one bear hug before tossing the player to the ground if the player didn't stop her. At 31:57, the next female bosses appear although they fight similarly to each other with capoeira kicks. With four female enemies that look similar, I was afraid that the developer only knew how to draw one type of woman until fat female officers appeared at 39:15. The last thing I want to point out is the male enemy at 49:21. There are five of those enemies: Crawford, Guy, Linus, Julius, and Jude. I mention them because the game was remade in 2005 on Xbox which changes them to female but kept their names so you end up fighting women named Guy and Jude at 7:19 of the next video. I like the idea of changing male enemies into female enemies because it was much better than what Capcom used to do with the first two Final Fight games and change female enemies into male enemies.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Here comes my monthly rant on female minions in video games. This video has lots of good and bad. Spikeout is an appropriate name for this game because combat feels like you're playing volleyball with the enemies.

I've never seen female mechanics wear crop tops as seen in 2:29 of the video. I can appreciate that the females in this gang can wear street clothes as opposed to other brawlers where male members can wear street clothes but female members must wear some sort of outfit. The game introduces Norah the first female boss at 8:42, and the female mechanics also come back. I like Norah because she's there to throw down; she attempts her grapple at 9:32 where she would normally perform one bear hug before tossing the player to the ground if the player didn't stop her. At 31:57, the next female bosses appear although they fight similarly to each other with capoeira kicks. With four female enemies that look similar, I was afraid that the developer only knew how to draw one type of woman until fat female officers appeared at 39:15. The last thing I want to point out is the male enemy at 49:21. There are three of those enemies: Crawford, Guy, and Jude. I mention them because the game was remade in 2005 on Xbox which changes them to female but kept their names so you end up fighting women named Guy and Jude at 7:19 of the next video. I like the idea of changing male enemies into female enemies because it was much better than what Capcom used to do with the first two Final Fight games and change female enemies into male enemies.

Did you know that if you take a certain route in Astro Mall, you could fight two muscular female wrestlers named Geena and Wanda. Geena is the big one with a fair skin and Wanda is the smaller one with a darker skin. I wish they had the same height tho

And here's a ryona vid of Nora:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Did you know that if you take a certain route in Astro Mall, you could fight two muscular female wrestlers named Geena and Wanda? Geena is the big one with a fair skin and Wanda is the smaller one with a darker skin. I wish they had the same height though.
First of all, I don't understand how Astro Mall isn't full of female minions. Second of all, only certain characters can meet Geena and Wanda. Spikeout on Xbox had a bad habit of only allowing female characters to fight female bosses, and male characters can only fight male bosses.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
First of all, I don't understand how Astro Mall isn't full of female minions. Second of all, only certain characters can meet Geena and Wanda. Spikeout on Xbox had a bad habit of only allowing female characters to fight female bosses, and male characters can only fight male bosses.

Yeah, Spikeout has only a little varieties of zakos (mechanic girls, chubby female officers and sports bra-clad kickboxers) and three female bosses (a spunky-looking cosplayer thingy, two biker girls and two muscular female wrestlers) despite having potentials and good graphics

I don't think so. I saw a playthrough where someone plays as White and Tenshin and got to fight Geena and Wanda:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I think it's chosen at random whether you go to Astro Mall or Shipyard. But then again, I prefer Astro Mall though

lookit

Swell Supporter
Yeah, Spikeout has only a little varieties of zakos (mechanic girls, chubby female officers and sports bra-clad kickboxers) and three female bosses (a spunky-looking cosplayer thingy, two biker girls and two muscular female wrestlers) despite having potentials and good graphics

I don't think so. I saw a playthrough where someone plays as White and Tenshin and got to fight Geena and Wanda:

Where's the Kickboxer girl? I didn't find her

burom

Master of this Domain
Commission - Gendoikari1 by ichimoral on DeviantArt
commission___gendoikari1_by_ichimoral_ddn06jq.jpg

Dan Druff

Club Regular
It's at Imperial Opera, on the XBOX version
Something has been bugging me about those characters. Spikeout Battle Street on XBOX supposedly takes place ten years after the original Spikeout; the main character is the son of Spike from the first game. Almost all the characters return with the exception of one particular enemy that was male in the original game but female in the new one. Do you think that character was trans the whole time and transitioned from male to female between the events of the original Spikeout and Battle Street?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Something has been bugging me about those characters. Spikeout Battle Street on XBOX supposedly takes place ten years after the original Spikeout; the main character is the son of Spike from the first game. Almost all the characters return with the exception of one particular enemy that was male in the original game but female in the new one. Do you think that character was trans the whole time and transitioned from male to female between the events of the original Spikeout and Battle Street?

I don't think so though. The previous gang from FE was a bunch of street pugilists (tanned with blue hair and eyepatch and fair-skinned with blonde hair) and some biker punks, while in BS there are only female kickboxers and a bunch of male street thugs and biker punks

Those two are different gangs IMO, but probably with same names as the previous one. The one in BS are called the Park Punks while the one in FE are unnamed

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.