Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Golden Axe Myth
This page of Golden Axe Myth is slightly different from the version that is downloadable. Is it an earlier version? Also I hope I could get the sprites of the female zako of this game. The file is encrypted though, I know it already though.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
It's a shame the zakos in that guilty gear game doesn't have a voice she looks really nice tough. Also, it's pretty funny that her name is just Zako C and the announcer says it.

It's one of those rare moments where we can play as the zako...know any other games with playable zakos aside from this and the Street Fighter series (since we can play as Poison and two of the Shadaloo dolls there)?

Going to add on to what Kunoichi said, Tenchu Time of the Assassins for the PSP lets you play the kunoichis in the main characters' story levels, multiplayer, and custom levels that you make. (sadly graphics are pretty ugly)

Shinobido Tales of the Ninja for also the PSP lets you play the Mosu Kunoichi in story mode and multiplayer as well. There are Shinobido games for the PS2 and Vita, but if I recall it only changes the skin of the character and not fighting style.

Also Tsukachan, I finished the Initial 2, and Maaya Uchida voices the main character, sadly she only has one voice when she gets hit. The zako designs and attacks were pretty disappointing compared to the first one imo. (Will post it later)

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
That screenshot is actually from Guilty Gear Isuka.... the game had a beat em up mode called Boost Mode.
She comes in numerous different color palletes as well!

You could unlock and play as her in the regular modes too:

That's gotta be the first time I see a zako actually called a Zako in a fighting game!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
IAlso Tsukachan, I finished the Initial 2, and Maaya Uchida voices the main character, sadly she only has one voice when she gets hit. The zako designs and attacks were pretty disappointing compared to the first one imo. (Will post it later)

Aw, that sucks. I expected more of her hurt sound since she's a high-profile seiyuu, though she's known to voice cute characters not tomboys or mature women

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
So here's vids and pics of the zakos from The Inital 2, sadly just like the first game they don't have voices. Zakos only have two attacks, (except for the ranged ones) and since the devs wanted a more serious story the design of the zakos werent as sexy as the first one imo besides the zako version of a boss character.

uTObKEL.jpg

P3tv9Bu.jpg

X5BOjvg.jpg

K5mlqtJ.jpg

Below are probably zakos that were planned but couldn't get them to work.

20181120051201_1.jpg

20181120051937_1.jpg

Tsukachan Tsukachan Yeah, :( maybe they didn't have much left to spend for voices since they wanted to do an ENG dub as well. For both casts there's like two major VAs and the rest were minor/newbies.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Never heard of these gals before, from Dishonored. Love the hairstyle and the tomboyish look plus tatoos!
Though anyone has any idea why in all this guy's videos the zakos have the same japanese voice, regardless of game?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Sexy korean sniper takedowns from Homefront (aka the ultimate science fiction, because yeah, like North Korea will ever have such tech... :D)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Are these actual enemies in the game or is this some mod?

There's a mode in the game where you can own an FOB/Forward Operating Base. There, you can assign henchmen/henchwomen to guard your base. You can hurt them as well as others'

wj1905

Master of this Domain
LOL, that is a fun mode. So you basically capture these poor henchgirls and force them to be your henchgirls from now on? :D

I am posting it here since this is a beat-em-up game, but it is related to my post about the Zentrix Silver Series femmebots - apparently there is a fighting game for Zentrix on the PS2, where all the femmebots are present as both enemies and playeable characters. Sadly, this is all I could find, there aren't any good videos on this anywhere.

Edit - never mind, looking for the japanese game title I found a full walkthrough in HD! Sadly it seems not all the femmebots are in the main game though.

1:03:46 - Silver-03 vs Zeus, then Silver-03 vs Rockman
1:20:51 - Silver 05 vs Zeus
1:58:50 - Silver General vs Zeus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.