Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain

There is, and it seems 1/3 of enemies are women

This reminds of that game whose trailer we saw this year (I think) with a similar post-apocalyptic theme, where one of the enemy factions was a group of sexy punk girls dressed like paintball players? I am drawing a blank here, not sure what the title was. The demo had you open a pod or something...
EDIT oh I see other people had the same thoughts, that was called Rage 2.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Shadow Warrior 2

3:47, look this finish moves

You can, slash to pieces, cut in half, explode... omg.

The hit detection is super wierd in this game and its prequel. I have seen plenty playthroughs and still have no idea how the sword works, it seems to cut everything you can see to ribbons without you having to specifically aim at anything...
I know the first game had some topless oni girls, sadly they move so fast it's hard to see them (and I never found character models). Does the second one has any apart from the female yakuza and those bladed fan-handed zombie ladies?
Oni Gurl01.png Oni Gurl02.png Oni Gurl03.png Oni Gurl04.png Oni Gurl05.png Oni Gurl06.png Oni Gurl07.png Oni Gurl08.png

Btw, the original Duke Nukem era game had sexy female enemies too.
Female Warrior

And the new games have two ninja sisters. In the first one Lo Wang simply betrays them and blows them up with a ship on a whim (he is kind of an asshole). In the second game they only wear bodypaint and little else. :P
Kyokagami Twins

EDIT - apparently the oni girls are called Warpers. Yeah they are not the nicest thing to look at, all wrinkly and shriveled, but they still have proper boobs and are actually topless.
levus-3d-levus-3d-warper-render-02.jpg levus-3d-levus-3d-warper-render-03.jpg Steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_244317523_preview_(1).png

Here, also found CGI models for the SW2 girls.
piotr-rusnarczyk-acolyte02.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-acolyte01.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-ameonna2.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-ameonna1.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-disco02.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-disco01.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-hitgirls01.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-hitgirls02.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-mechgirl1.jpg piotr-rusnarczyk-mechgirl2.jpg

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
This reminds of that game whose trailer we saw this year (I think) with a similar post-apocalyptic theme, where one of the enemy factions was a group of sexy punk girls dressed like paintball players? I am drawing a blank here, not sure what the title was. The demo had you open a pod or something...
EDIT oh I see other people had the same thoughts, that was called Rage 2.

Was it Sunset Overdrive?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The bunny girl looks kinda creepy, but the baton-wielding girl looks pretty hot!! That thicc midriff and boobies are just plain smashing!! I would like to play but...after reading that it crashed a lot makes me kinda disappointed. Considering Korean games like this needs a Korean locale to play, why not try NTLEA or pApploc to play it? Or maybe changing your Windows locale to Korean anytime you want to play it?
I can't believe I'm back to playing this awful game. The bunny woman doesn't look too bad without the mask. She does appear older than the players though, not that there's anything wrong with that. As for the baton girl, you don't realize how stacked she is until you knock her down.

Attachments

• Jjang05.jpg
    Jjang05.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 489
  • Jjang06.jpg
    Jjang06.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 490
  • Jjang01.jpg
    Jjang01.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 494

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
I can't believe I'm back to playing this awful game. The bunny woman doesn't look too bad without the mask. She does appear older than the players though, not that there's anything wrong with that. As for the baton girl, you don't realize how stacked she is until you knock her down.
This game looks promising. I've thinking about making a small zako video out of it, but I can't get it to run properly, even with the patch. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
I finally managed to get the game running. I was wondering if someone has come up with a way to skip levels; capturing the later zakos is beyond my abilitues.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Holy shit....the redhead baton girl looks hot AF. You're right...she is stacked!! Her navel looks cute too...
Hmm...I would love to see a fanart of her sooner or later

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I recently found this image while deleting old stuff:
qrrpeVX.jpg

Does anyone know where this comes from?
The design of the hero tell me something, that look like from a Guilty Gear, search the one who have a beat'em up mode, like in Tekken 6

Edit: after few research it look like it's from a Psp game : "Guilty Gear: Judgement"

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
It's one of those rare moments where we can play as the zako...know any other games with playable zakos aside from this and the Street Fighter series (since we can play as Poison and two of the Shadaloo dolls there)?
Well, kind of in the Time Splitter series, you can play the zako (henchwoman or other evilbabes appearing in the game) in multiplayer (against bots) and create your own map and you can also place your zako

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.