Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Nalua Studio just put up a trailer for this game. We've seen the ladies with claws and the female zombie already. This trend of people in their 40s trying to relive their childhood has bothered me for years with every "new" and "clever" idea being "let's make a game that I would have played thirty years ago." I hope there will be more female baddies because I couldn't care less about this game.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Nalua Studio just put up a trailer for this game. We've seen the ladies with claws and the female zombie already. This trend of people in their 40s trying to relive their childhood has bothered me for years with every "new" and "clever" idea being "let's make a game that I would have played thirty years ago." I hope there will be more female baddies because I couldn't care less about this game.

Kinda like the claw girls tho. Reminds me of the ones from Fighters Club.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

The interesting part of the game isn't anything most people would find interesting: it's being developed on and for the Neo-Geo hardware. Stuff like that has taken off recently, there's kind of a community of people making actually new actual SNES/Genesis games. I can see the appeal, there's a lot of fun in the limits and physical concerns of developing an old game.

However, there's not much to it for someone outside of those circles. It's a "huh! Nifty" fact, not a "oh shit" fact.

lookit

Swell Supporter
The interesting part of the game isn't anything most people would find interesting: it's being developed on and for the Neo-Geo hardware. Stuff like that has taken off recently, there's kind of a community of people making actually new actual SNES/Genesis games. I can see the appeal, there's a lot of fun in the limits and physical concerns of developing an old game.

However, there's not much to it for someone outside of those circles. It's a "huh! Nifty" fact, not a "oh shit" fact.
The attraction of classic games lies in their restoration of many classic game arts. Without good artistic effects, these games will not attract others.

That's also why I think the recent NIGHT SLASHERS Remake is very shoddy. He turned realistic pixel images into cartoon high-definition remakes.

Speaking of which, I don't think many 3D zakos are more attractive than 2D.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter

Show me where the mean nostalgic 40 year old hurt you... Was it in your feels? 🤣

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
It's good! thx! Amazin, I'm glad they add female zako...even if they repeat them too much lol..the two same gale in the same shot lol (but those Shokan zako ooof hot)

Last edited:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Show me where the mean nostalgic 40 year old hurt you... Was it in your feels? 🤣
The people who made Eight Dragons really messed me up. Fortunately, Vengeance Hunters is not Eight Dragons.
Hot zako for the fourth installment of Revenge on the Streets:

Another game that's coming soon is Reality Rash on Steam. There is a demo that lets you play some of the first stage and one of the second stage. The demo only has one female baddie with a mohawk hairstyle, jacket, sports bra, jean shorts, and sneakers. I can't find any female enemies in the second stage, but the trailer shows two other stages with more female baddies.

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
Far Cry has a very good zako content, please check my new video of zako ryona!

P.S. tried to compile a lot of takedowns without HUD and with highwaymen masks off.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Has anyone played the latest Ultimate Double Dragon? This guy threw lots of money at Koji Ogata, one of the original artists for Double Dragon, to create Linda since Super Double Dragon never had a female enemy. I will always argue that there are never enough female baddies in Double Dragon. You can have all these giant dudes or mystical martial artist dudes who shoot fireballs, but there can only be one type of female enemy. God forbid the game has a big female enemy or one that can perform grapple attacks.

There is a new beat 'em up based on G.I. Joe coming out this year. The latest trailer has one female enemy at 0:15.

Attachments

• linda-b_ALL.png
    linda-b_ALL.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 239

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.