Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Even in the AWE INSPIRING 360P there's a lot to love in that video. The new girls seem to be an interesting hybrid of normal enemy and dynamite girl, where they hang around normally but WANT to throw molotovs and get outta there.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Finally came
It looks like the title has changed from (Soul Of Rage) to (Crime crusher The Legend).

I really like Rose

That's great! Thanks!
I like Roxies as well, in their punkish outfits...

nagato

Club Regular
Indie game Fighter X Fighter can be found on Steam, you fight predominantly female enemies. It is a pixel art, but the enemies are fairly well animated, the game is fairly difficult and the player have no ability to grab the enemies. Once the enemy are defeated, each enemies have unique death poses.

zp1.jpg zp2.jpg zp1.jpg zp2.jpg zp6.jpg zp5.jpg zp4.jpg zp3.jpg

Attachments

• zp2.jpg
    zp2.jpg
    437 KB · Views: 336
  • zp1.jpg
    zp1.jpg
    437.2 KB · Views: 383

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Indie game Fighter X Fighter can be found on Steam, you fight predominantly female enemies. It is a pixel art, but the enemies are fairly well animated, the game is fairly difficult and the player have no ability to grab the enemies. Once the enemy are defeated, each enemies have unique death poses.

View attachment 150972View attachment 150973View attachment 150972View attachment 150973View attachment 150975View attachment 150974View attachment 150977View attachment 150978

Hey, I like the axe-wielding amazoness and her slumped on the tree death pose

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

View attachment 150972View attachment 150973View attachment 150972View attachment 150973View attachment 150975View attachment 150974View attachment 150977View attachment 150978

Ch_WomenGlaive_7_scaled_8x_pngcrushed.png
Ch_WomenPoleaxe_7_scaled_11x_pngcrushed.png

These two looks as if they should be working in pairs. Literally my favs in the game.

Last edited:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Finally came
It looks like the title has changed from (Soul Of Rage) to (Crime crusher The Legend).

I really like Rose

I hope someone will rip the spritesheets eventually. Any sprite that ends up face down in a thong is a must have for me.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
After seeing it, I'm excited since Karina is now a kickboxer. I rlly hope Del_Player still makes kickboxer zakos like in the 1st game, which was peak ROTS to me. Lissa from ROTS2 was hot, though she was the sole kickboxer there and Rana was very hot too. I remember when she used to be a zako, but turns out she was intended to be playable and now she's playable in all 3 games.

Users who are viewing this thread

• El84

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.