Audio Dialogue Request (1 Viewer)

ilovesexythroats

Potential Patron
I've been following this thread since 6 years or so and only a few people have done audio mods. I want to help this community by learning from any tutorials. I 've watched almost all youtube based tutorials for years but sadly I couldn't find any video that helped. I have Adobe Animate but I can't use it very well . I'm trying to learn just can't find good tutorials for like stuntcock said:
  • hence, most veterans won't benefit from the tutorial because they already know how to import audio files into a FLA project
  • decompiling one of the existing audio dialogue SWF files will demonstrate the necessary structure
  • once you understand the structure, the actual modding work is just a lot of transcription and text manipulation (but it must be done carefully because a misspelled trigger won't fire properly)
I can decompile and turn it ,into a Fla project but after that I don't know where to start or what to do? Maybe import the FLA into Animate but stuck there as usual :( . I already have more than 10-15 characters in mind that I can mod and more if you guys lend me a hand here on where I can learn this audio part ??

I know absolutely nothing about any of this but I suppose I'll follow this thread and dabble around in this and help if I figure anything out. At least I'll be learning from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.