ATRLs Dialogues Help. (1 Viewer)

Mikainox

Potential Patron
Hello, I'm Mikainox, and I have a question. I recently had to wipe my computer and lost all the stuff I had previously downloaded, in particular, I lost ATRLs dialogues which sucks. I went back to download them again, but when I went to do so, the post said, "[Attachment Invalid or Does Not Exist]" for all the dialogues.
I was wondering why this is the case, did those dialogues get removed, or do you think it's a problem with my computer/browser? I was hoping that I could find out if I could get those files somehow, but if I can't it's not too big a deal. Thanks for any and all help.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Mikainox said:
Hello, I'm Mikainox, and I have a question. I recently had to wipe my computer and lost all the stuff I had previously downloaded, in particular, I lost ATRLs dialogues which sucks. I went back to download them again, but when I went to do so, the post said, "[Attachment Invalid or Does Not Exist]" for all the dialogues.
I was wondering why this is the case, did those dialogues get removed, or do you think it's a problem with my computer/browser? I was hoping that I could find out if I could get those files somehow, but if I can't it's not too big a deal. Thanks for any and all help.

Yes. Thank you both. (Got PM as well) I recently moved some stuff around in my thread. Changing links and what have you to make room for some new (hopefully soon) dialogues in 2015. Thread has been corrected. Thanks again to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.