ArcheAge. Tutorial - Nude Armor (1 Viewer)

truwar

Casual Client
Its pretty simple

if you want to keep the boots and gloves:

unzip my file and get into this folder:
Nuian nude armor\NudeArmorSample\game\objects\characters\nuian\female\parts

then delete the 2 folders: "bo and "gv"

that will leave the boots and gloves

if you want only bottomless, delete the folders "bo and "gv" and "ar"

ama8o8

Potential Patron
Hey I'm having trouble getting this to work ....I unpacked game_pak and got two folders bin32 and game ....what do I do with those folders?

flashone

Potential Patron
https://mega.co.nz/#!Rd9UwJTC!KpSGuKGod9rY5FUqAu_2LJCEVCjPsQ1NpS3xze2PDEo

Here is the furren/harani nude armors, my install path is slightly different so you will have to change the target in the install batch file.
like truwar i used the files henturok made for the installation. I aslo added the restore files so the batch file will make it so you can go between nude and having armor at will.

Thanks for all your great work! I am wondering if you might be adding the elf race too, would be very much appreciated!

Henturok

Potential Patron
to truwar

Thanks for work! Speaking fo credits, the .bat file isn't mine, and I'm not sure who is author of this. I try a few nude mods and most of them have same .bat file. Anyway, biggest thank goes to Luigi Auriemma and his QuickBMS. All I do is unpack game_pak file and dig it a little bit.
Also, I probably should make installation instructions more clean, since your mod has lot of garbage files. In simple words, you should put files you changed only, in this case its .cdf files. No need to install .mtl or .chr files. I clean up your mod and added restore option. It's now weights just 1.5mb. :)
I can upload this, if you don't mind.

to kancel0

Thanks to you as well. And same problem with garbage files applies to your mod too. However, I don't understand a few things.
First, besides "ar", "bo", "gv" and "pt" folders, you also put "all" folder, which seems unedited for me.
Second, you put 2 costumes for Ferre (fe_f_sk_uniform001 and fe_f_sk_uniform002), but not for Hariharan. Why? And does it works? Anyway, if you don't mind, I could upload cleaned version of your file as well.

to ama8o8
Open "game" folder, then objects\characters. You can see few dozens of folders, include elf, ferre, hariharan and nuian. They contains various files related to armor. The only one remain unedited is elven, so you can try modify them. I describe how to do that in first post.

kindwick

Avid Affiliate
well i did it!

thanks Kancel0 for suggesting Notepad++, and also thanks Henturok for..well everything!

with Notepad++ and some keyboard macros i could do the whole nuian race in about an hour

if anyone wants it:

https://mega.co.nz/#!oVNx1JTA!W0x6rVrGdBjuDo0ok8olY5ecapUTp_ckqKfbuk9MP3g

this "hide" all Armors, pants, gloves and boots for Nuians

in game in the "game info" tab (in the options), you can hide everything else that need to be hidden

ps. I only added my files in the "NudeArmorSamle.7z" of Hentorok (attached in the OP) so i guess the credits goes to him for the installation files

Is there an easy way to restore armor after using this mod?...other than reinstalling the game?

- - - Updated - - -

working of the elves as we speak, will upload it shortly (with a hour or two)

Awesome news! Can you make a Restore version like the ferren/hurani version?

ama8o8

Potential Patron
to truwar

Thanks for work! Speaking fo credits, the .bat file isn't mine, and I'm not sure who is author of this. I try a few nude mods and most of them have same .bat file. Anyway, biggest thank goes to Luigi Auriemma and his QuickBMS. All I do is unpack game_pak file and dig it a little bit.
Also, I probably should make installation instructions more clean, since your mod has lot of garbage files. In simple words, you should put files you changed only, in this case its .cdf files. No need to install .mtl or .chr files. I clean up your mod and added restore option. It's now weights just 1.5mb. :)
I can upload this, if you don't mind.

to kancel0

Thanks to you as well. And same problem with garbage files applies to your mod too. However, I don't understand a few things.
First, besides "ar", "bo", "gv" and "pt" folders, you also put "all" folder, which seems unedited for me.
Second, you put 2 costumes for Ferre (fe_f_sk_uniform001 and fe_f_sk_uniform002), but not for Hariharan. Why? And does it works? Anyway, if you don't mind, I could upload cleaned version of your file as well.

to ama8o8
Open "game" folder, then objects\characters. You can see few dozens of folders, include elf, ferre, hariharan and nuian. They contains various files related to armor. The only one remain unedited is elven, so you can try modify them. I describe how to do that in first post.

Thanks anyways Im actually having a hard time installing the mods >_< I tried changing the file path but it still doesnt work :( any tips would be appreciated :)

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
go to loacl disk and see if you have a Archeage or Archeage0 in that folder, if not that means you have it trugh steam, i can right you the batch file if you can tell me exactally were u have archeage installed to.

ama8o8

Potential Patron
go to loacl disk and see if you have a Archeage or Archeage0 in that folder, if not that means you have it trugh steam, i can right you the batch file if you can tell me exactally were u have archeage installed to.

Nah I figured it out apparently the path for mine ended up being c:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak....I didnt even know there was that haha I was pathing it to the glyph folder in programs LOL

Exalt

Potential Patron

Mastah

Potential Patron
I can confirm restore doesn't work on Nuian, not sure about other races. Ended up re-installing.

Bojingo

Potential Patron
I'm trying to get Kance's mod to work, but i think i did something wrong. Is Kance's mod a standalone? or do i have to do all the confusing stuff in the OP's post? I downloaded Kance's mod, put it in the same folder as Archeage (because i couldnt figure out how to change the path in the batch file), and executed it. Unlike the nude mod, which loaded like 50 lines, the invis armor batch only loaded like 2 or 3 lines and shut itself down. So either i've got it in the wrong directory, or i was suppose to download something else to go with it. Plus, i only downloaded the latest file Kance uploaded.

Can anyone help?

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
you have to change the path in the batch for it to work, to do that use a program to edit text files i use notepad++ right click and edit the batch file. inside looks like ".\bin\ArcheageImporter.exe -r -w .\bin\ArcheageScript.run C:\ArcheAge0\Working\game_pak .\Nude\"
change the "C:\ArcheAge0\Working\game_pak" part to the path of your archeage folder

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.