ArcheAge. Tutorial - Nude Armor (1 Viewer)

Bojingo

Potential Patron
ah, thanx. it works now

Edit: Just out of curiosity.. i know this might seem greedy, but is it possible to create a completely separate batch file that will restore certain armor pieces? say the sexy ones for females? I was thinking, to keep it fresh, set up a few armor sets that will remain untouched while the rest are 'invisible'. That way being nude wont get old after a while. (People can claim it wont, but it does after a while). But i'd rather not go back and forth restoring, and re-patching stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
sadly nope, it is possible but the amount of time it would take to figure out what random numbers are what articles of clothing would be way to much for me.

Debura

Potential Patron
ill fix it i might have goofed with the files, when i wake up ill look into it fixed it and uploaded it, i had copied the wrong folder when making it the first time so both restore and nude made the nuians nude =P

https://mega.co.nz/#!dENCxIxY!krawd_iMxZmHdXp564huAAnyQt5ZEdG41xtQ2w_OFio

with this one everything should work perfectly

Thanks for this. But why do some characters/NPCs have panties on and others don't? I'd like to keep panties on as well, especially considering it is barbie doll underneath.

Ruhan

Vivacious Visitor
Thanks for this. But why do some characters/NPCs have panties on and others don't? I'd like to keep panties on as well, especially considering it is barbie doll underneath.

It sounds like you haven't installed a nudity mod yet. I personally use the StarkNaked 0.2 (or you could install 0.1 if you want topless nudity only) mod from Eddyboy as it comes with an easy-to-use installer. You install the nudity mod first (which adds the usual naughty bits), then install the latest invisible armor mod from this thread.

simkill

Potential Patron
just out of curiosity wouldn't it be so much easier to just edit the default uniform of each race then go to your in game option an tick the box that says "show default player appearance" One nude outfit to rule them all !!!

You can also flag an options in wich all players have default uniforms, that are for nunians:
objects\characters\nuian\female\costume\nu_f_sk_un iform001
objects\characters\nuian\female\costume\nu_f_sk_un iform002
Each race have their own.

If I substitute nu_f_sk_uniform001.chr, nu_f_sk_uniform001.mtl and the textures of that dir copying and renaming nu_f_nude.chr nu_f_nude.mtl and the various textures from objects\characters\nuian\female\nude I can achieve that I can have perfect nunian characters nude instead of in the default armour.

Doing exactly the same copying and renaming of model and textures from nude to uniform with other races gives textures problems and I can't get over that. Nunian seems to be the base for all, examinimg mtl files.

Someone can help me? Replacing each race defaul uniform let u apply the nude patch to all player with a menu option, keeping your actual armour.
Seems cool to me.

Thanks

manachan108

Potential Patron
ill fix it i might have goofed with the files, when i wake up ill look into it fixed it and uploaded it, i had copied the wrong folder when making it the first time so both restore and nude made the nuians nude =P

MEGA

with this one everything should work perfectly

I can not find a link. Is there someone who has it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.