Anyone interested in making a game? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter VileCorp
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
V

VileCorp

Don't know if this is the right forum, but guess it's close enough.

So, like the title says, I thought it might be worth trying to get some simple game going on. My skills are only in graphical department, I've messed around with sprites in Flash. But I don't know anything about coding so if anyone skilled in that area wants to hook up, let me know. Here's my stuff over at Hentai Foundry and here's some twiddling with Flash

As you can see from those, I'm into the hardcore, and any game I'd work on, should be just that. I was thinking a simple fighting game, like Fairy Fighting with just more gore and overall nastiness :)

Edit: And that Psylocke gif was from some fighting game, I took the stance and walking sprites and just edited those in Photoshop and mashed together with Flash.

C

chan2

hello, up until now im trying to make one using toffisama's guidance, but making the animations takes a long time; btw nice gif!!!

V

VileCorp

Yeah, should've posted in General it seems, oh well. That's what mods are for, cleaning after us :)

Been messing with Gamemaker and it's pretty easy to learn and I think I'm able to do some simple fighting game with it. Still, would be a lot easier if someone else handled that and I could just focus on graphics.

Thinker

Potential Patron
Would love to help, but I've only got limited programming experience. And from the gif differing tastes in ryona.

(Still, I just worked out if I where to ever to my game idea I'd want 30+ basic animations for the main character, plus specific animations for various ryona situations).

V

VileCorp

Guess I'll post updates in this thread, although at the moment my only character is a super muscular woman, and as far as I know, no one else likes them. But that's the nice thing working alone, don't have to cater to anyone else's needs :)

Here's a basic stance gif I made for her: Guess I should make her legs move more, but it's good enough for this project :)

noice1

Potential Patron
Guess I'll post updates in this thread, although at the moment my only character is a super muscular woman, and as far as I know, no one else likes them. But that's the nice thing working alone, don't have to cater to anyone else's needs :)

Here's a basic stance gif I made for her: Guess I should make her legs move more, but it's good enough for this project :)

Ok, so I don't really like "super muscled" girls, but I do love me some amazons that could bench press more than I weigh. Over-development is where you lose me. :)

V

VileCorp

Here's what I've got so far MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

All you can do at the moment is just walk around using left and right arrows, but hopefully soon I'll have the first enemy.

Also, I'd gladly devote my time to drawing other playable characters, if I could find someone else to do the coding, because it's starting to get a little bit hard. Like, adding a health bar to enemies seems to require coding, as in, actual coding, not just using the drop-box systems, which also are starting to get a little confusing for me :)

K

keeblerelf

Edit: And that Psylocke gif was from some fighting game, I took the stance and walking sprites and just edited those in Photoshop and mashed together with Flash.

Looks like it game from the Mega Genesis Drive. (As soon as saw those tits bounce, I knew they were going to explode! And so thoroughly done too. Nice job!)

V

VileCorp

Here's a preview of the first enemy

The story's going to be along some women wanting to prove they're superior to men, and enter this tournament. Figured the first match will be to select the superior female, and then proceed to the males. At the moment I'm only focusing on making the hugely muscled one playable, but hopefully I'll find someone to do the coding so I can focus on doing just characters :)

V

VileCorp

Making some progress, slowly learning to use variables. Should have something playable out some time soon :grin:

Here's a quick gif I made of the first match characters:

Should be a fair match :have a nice day:

Edit: And how do I change my avatar? Do you need to make certain amount of posts or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hm i liked the very first gif as most
wasn't that over-development o.o

i think there needs some shadow in the hair too for the other two womans
in the first gif, the head seemed to small for my comic taste
but its just about tastes~
but the gore needs shadows too to look more bloodier and not like just red =D

white pixels for bones could be a bit to extreme

V

VileCorp

So here's the current state of the game. You can move with the arrow keys, and do attacks with S and D, altohough only one of them has an effect at the moment.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

That's also going to be as far as I'm going to make the game, because it's just getting too hard to do all the required interactions with the characters, so unless I'll find someone skilled in coding, this will be all.

V

VileCorp

Haven't given up yet. Here's the current version: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Nothing to do at the moment besides moving with arrow keys, attacking with S key and blocking with A key. Let me know if you manage to crash it somehow.

Should have enemies up soon, and somesort of grapple move, that depending on the enemy and their health level, will either kill them instantly or cause you some problems.

Edit: I'm drunk, so I froget to mention that it's now a sidescrolling hack'n slash, instead of a fighting game.

mudball2

Potential Patron
I'd be willing to help you out with programming. I'm familiar with C++, C#, Lua, LISP, ActionScript and Dark BASIC Pro. I'm pretty quick to learn other languages as well. I've worked with graphic APIs such as Allegro, DirectX, and OpenGL. I've also worked with sound mixer APIs like FMOD and I have access to Flash CS3, Notepad++, and Visual Studio 2010 as IDEs. If you'd still like my help, let me know. I've been dying to find a good artist and I think I might've found one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.