Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan) (1 Viewer)

elongmusk221

Potential Patron
Could someone do Static Hair for Annie Leonhart? Here’s a pic idk if it counts as full side profile but its all i can find

|USELESS IMAGE REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The image should be good enough if a modder decides to fill your request. Next time you make a request, please
upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and paste their address in image tags (
img-jpg.111814
then
111813-c4c39e03487d919ba0863d1e4e58e428.jpg
, top bar of the edition window).
DO NOT use the "Upload image" button (
upload-jpg.111813
)!

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Here's some cut-out crap I made in 10 minutes:
C4L04gU.jpeg

The PNG file is here: Annie Leonhart.png (I won't upload it on the Resource Manager).
It may not look right, because the reference wasn't exactly a 90° side view.
I removed the reference from the OP as it is included in the PNG mod and is not useful anymore.

E elongmusk221 if you're not happy with the quality, I encourage you to post an answer saying so, and I'll move the thread in the Revision section.

elongmusk221

Potential Patron
Here's some cut-out crap I made in 10 minutes:
C4L04gU.jpeg

The PNG file is here: Annie Leonhart.png (I won't upload it on the Resource Manager).
It may not look right, because the reference wasn't exactly a 90° side view.
I removed the reference from the OP as it is included in the PNG mod and is not useful anymore.

E elongmusk221 if you're not happy with the quality, I encourage you to post an answer saying so, and I'll move the thread in the Revision section.

Thats good enough. Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.