Animtools editmode keys and loading? (1 Viewer)

Raz0rBack135

Potential Patron
Could someone please inform me on how to activate editmode for animtools as i cant use the hotkeys to change position. I would also like to know how to load postions in the loader tab in the menu of the game, i read the guide but still couldnt quite understand. Thx a million.

Eva-2X

Content Creator
Here is a step by step installation guide (with pictures in each spoiler)

Here is a step by step guide to load poses

Start the game, then open the loader tab (enter P, with your keyboard) and scroll with the small arrows (located on the bottom right of the picture) to find animtools and load poses with the high-litghted button (on the picture)
1-png.105561

To start animtools in editmode, copy the animtoolsv28.swf (or whatever version you have installed) in the main folder (the folder that holds SDT.swf, Loader.swf, settings.txt, etc) and launch it with the standalone flash player you use to launch the loader.

Raz0rBack135

Potential Patron
The box in the center with load, reset and vars options doesnt load for me it just stays blank, ive tried pressing the arrows in the lower right corner but nothing happens, i followed the guide exactly and nothing changed. Any chance you might know how to fix it?
Screenshot (2).png

Eva-2X

Content Creator
It seems the mod is not loaded or installed properly. I read the guide I linked above (the one with spoiler/picture), and I noticed it is incomplete.

You must write animtoolsv28.swf in the Mods.txt of the $INIT$ folder
You must copy the animtoolsv28settings.txt in the Settings folder

Now it should work.

AjaxT

Potential Patron
It seems the mod is not loaded or installed properly. I read the guide I linked above (the one with spoiler/picture), and I noticed it is incomplete.

You must write animtoolsv28.swf in the Mods.txt of the $INIT$ folder
You must copy the animtoolsv28settings.txt in the Settings folder

Now it should work.
Thank you, How do you mean we must copy the animtoolsv28settings.txt in setting folder~> $INIT$ do you mean or where to we paste ‘animtoolsv28settings.txt’ to??

Eva-2X

Content Creator
A AjaxT the animtoolsv28settings.txt has to be located in the Settings folder, thus you must copy/past it (or cut/past it) into the settings folder.

The $INIT$ folder only requires the animtoolsv28.swf for the mod to work (and you have to write animtoolsv28.swf, in the Mods.txt)

It should work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.