AnimtoolsV31 invisible Penis (1 Viewer)

Yhurl

Potential Patron
After getting the V31 of Animtools, loading a position over the Loader Tab, using any of the hotkeys or Resetting will load the right position, but result in the penis being half invisible, upon interaction completely invisible. Some other stuff like breasts and clothing seem to reposition weird aswell. I've reinstalled, but same issue appears.
I've checked that the mod is loaded without issues.
Would be a struggle to redo all the loader settings by getting new loader, anyone has an idea?
Thanks.

Last edited:

sdtnoob

Content Creator
I've seen sometimes that certain body mods or clothes can go weird in certain positions.
Try using the basic SD Chan character with the different positions.
Maybe load the position then the outfit?

Could try a new loader but in a different folder, giving you a blank testing one and leaving your old one alone.

Yhurl

Potential Patron
Haven't found a fix for it yet, but I tried to copy most of the stuff to a newer version of the loader. Unluckily the breastmods wont show up in the Body-3 menu under scene, no idea how to add them there (where Abs, She-Devil and that stuff is)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
try using the penisrange mod with animtools
it fixes some masking issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.