animtool positions (5 Viewers)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Skullhammer, do you think it would be possible to do a position with her lying down and him more on top rather than in a J-shape? I would love an anal position with him pounding her into the bed, with him propped up on hands or elbows and sort of breathing down her neck (while she's lying as flat as possible).

aztlan

Casual Client
That would be cool. If it was possible to get her knees to kick up (so her legs go from straight to a 45-90 degree bend) when he goes from start to end position that would be nice.

S

skullhammer

Attachments

• doggy_lying_anal.png
    doggy_lying_anal.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 4,506
  • pushups.png
    pushups.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 2,893
doggy_lying_anal_long.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 2,356

doggy_lying_anal_short.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 2,007

pushups.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,724

midgethater

Potential Patron
This isn't a position per se, but something to hotkey to or load in a dialogue when he's about to cum and load something else after he finishes. It's an attempt to give the user a variety of options to paste her with from forehead to tits in one animtool position. The camera is close-up to get the most out of your money shot. He is invisible because otherwise it looks weird. Besides, facials are about watching women get them, not looking at the dude whose dick is puking.

positiontype=0
camerax=465
cameray=40
zoom=0.6000000000000001
scenerotation=0
hertweenstartx=-101.6
hertweenstarty=397.5
hertweenendx=-217.85
hertweenendy=331.3
histweenstartx=437.7
histweenstarty=115.5
histweenendx=347.55
histweenendy=149.35
leftfootx=777.15
leftfooty=1200.05
rightfootx=905.75
rightfooty=1177.15
torsox=160
torsoy=1240
histweenstartskewx=0
histweenstartskewy=0
histweenendskewx=0
histweenendskewy=0
histweenstartang=0.20943951023931956
histweenendangle=-0.4886921905584126
hertweenstartang=-0.8726646259971655
hertweenendangle=-0.4188790204786392
torsominang=4.3
torsoikoffsetang=2.245844289545065
torsoendrotationangle=0
torsoanglemodifier=0.10999999999999982
torsomindistance=145
torsodistancemultiplier=35
himhidden=0
himreversed=0
himflipped=0
armpostypeleft=3
armpostyperight=1
armposx=-5000
armposy=-5000
armpos2x=-5000
armpos2y=-5000
handangler=-50
handanglel=-5000
handrontit=0
handlontit=0
handrinverted=0
handlinverted=0
setpenisoutbehind=0
anglepeniswhenreversed=1
bodycontactsounds=0
hidestrandsinbodycontact=0
adjustspeedinbodycontact=0
pleasurefromcontact=0
pleasurefromcontactmult=1.5
changegravityforstrands=0
angledgravity=2
resistancewithbodycontact=0
resistancestartingdistance=20
startingresistance=3.5
minresistance=-0.01
movementresistancemult=6
resistoverriderate=0.01
resistoverridereturnrate=0.2
resistoverridemax=200
resistnormalizerate=0.002
resistdecreaserate=0.001
userightclosehand=0
useleftclosehand=0
spaceholdresist=1
enablelicking=2
hisarmfree=2
usepenisrangebodycontactmask=0

All of the screenshots below are with the default size penis.

With the mouse all the way to the left of the screen, she is very obediently lowering herself and tilting her head up to catch his wad as he shoots it through the air a la Peter North. Bigger cocks will likely hit her forehead region, but this can be mitigated by pointing the penis up, hence handjob position.
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2]

With the mouse all the way to the right, she is as vertical as she gets without looking (too) awkward, point the cock at her tits so he spray it all over her chest. Bigger cocks will hit the cleavage and even her chin, but this can be mitigated by pointing the penis down. That handjob thing is coming in... handy.
[attachimg=3][attachimg=4]

In between these extremes are still viable positions though you increase the chance of hitting her neck, but hey, I'm not here to judge what you do with your life.

I hope someone will enjoy this; I don't think I've seen anything like it so far. If you notice something, let me know and I'll do my best to get to it. I'll probably adjust base a new one off of this that works similarly for the larger cocks in the game.

Attachments

right_after.jpg
355.7 KB · Views: 13,169

right_before.jpg
348.6 KB · Views: 13,103

left_after.jpg
365.7 KB · Views: 13,168

left_before.jpg
360.8 KB · Views: 13,220

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Thanks skullhammer! The girl is ok, but it's a shame the guy can't support himself on his hands - looks kinda like a mannequin toppled over her - or like he has incredible abdominal strength. Also, the angle and point of entry looks more vag than anal IMO, but I understand that moving him even more forward would look even stranger. Nah, the standing/kneeling positions are probably better. Noticed you haven't done other anal positions so I assume changing a few of your doggy and standing/wall ones wouldn't be too difficult? Basically make the cock enter two inches higher and change the position type to three.

aztlan

Casual Client
What about if he grabs her head? (Of course the physics would be absurd but it might look better.).

It would be great if anti tools had a way to position male arm(s).

S

skullhammer

Slingerbult said:
Basically make the cock enter two inches higher and change the position type to three.

I leave that as an exercise to the reader but you are exactly right. I just try to get a basic position posted and then everyone can customize however they want.

EDIT:

Slingerbult said:
but it's a shame the guy can't support himself on his hands

aztlan said:
What about if he grabs her head? (Of course the physics would be absurd but it might look better.).
It would be great if anti tools had a way to position male arm(s).

@sby Any possibility of customizing the dude's arms and hands like the girl?

aztlan

Casual Client
Hey Skullerhammer: Did you ever publish your pink bedroom background? If so I didn't see it. If not would you mind doings so? (A mirror image version would be cool too!)

Is the only way to get the guys' torso horizontal to rotate the scene 90 degrees? If so, that's unfortunate as the gravity does not really work right.

BTW, I like the perspective you use on the props - it is much easier to align positions (and looks better (when the view is from slightly above rather than head on.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hats off skullhammer, that doggy on stairs looks amazing! Ok, so it looks like tweaking positions in animtools is a skill I shall have to pick up in the near future :/

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Finally... I asked about this in the third post in this thread and finally... ITS DONE! THANKS man!

Note: His shirt messed up... I guess the only workaround is removing it for now. Kind of figured since his upper body has never been fully designed expect for his head.

S

skullhammer

AaRL said:
Note: His shirt messed up... I guess the only workaround is removing it for now. Kind of figured since his upper body has never been fully designed expect for his head.

Yeah, his shirt almost always gets in the way so I always remove it.

S

skullhammer

aztlan said:
Skullhammer, if your taking requests, I would like to see both him (1) sucking her tits and (2) eating her out, her on her back, him laying on her missionary style, with her hands on his head or shoulders. (2) seems easier to do than (1) in animtools. (i.e, I have tried modifying some of your recent missionary positions and have something passable for (2) but not (1).)

Your cunnilingus position is good the way it is. Yeah, the sucking tits is difficult and I couldn't add much. Good job.

wands

Potential Patron
All credit to skullhammer for the position files “I have stood on the shoulders of giants to see what I could…I only share what I have seen” I have tweaked these to provide full zoom centered, him hidden, and full pull out if you go full screen without any other mods. you have got to love math! LOL

One known issue, her head goes a little turtle at the start (sunk into the shoulders a bit not much) but ends up proper at full range. Caused by motion range limitations. You should love it anyway! LOL

Attachments

sitting_reverse_cowgirl_long.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,156

sitting_reverse_cowgirl_updown.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,155

sixtynine.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,311

squatting_blowjob.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,527

standing_bent_over_chair.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,071

standing_bent_over_her_work.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,145

standing_bent_over_table.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,149

standing_bent_way_over_table.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,154

sitting_blowjob.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,322

prison_guard.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,429

Anal_standing_chair.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,568

doggy_kneeling_on_hands.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,326

doggy_standing_against_wall.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,408

doggy_standing_down.txt
1.5 KB · Views: 1,216

lying_back_tit_and_head.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,233

lying_reverse_titfuck.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,213

missionary_heels_shoulders.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,389

standing_blowjob.txt
1.6 KB · Views: 1,512

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Wow! Nice positions Skullhammer! You really are good with that, kudos to you.

Man... you know what would make these positions even better though? <a href=http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4739.msg72729#msg72729>This would practically complete animtools.</a> Also, my post at the end....could that work?

Blazer

Vivacious Visitor
As a person who prefers auto, is there an anal code out there that doesn't cause Her to explode all over the place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.