animtool positions (2 Viewers)

algoz1257

Potential Patron
Standing Talking position requested by Slingerbult. (A wall or something will have to be added the background so that she is not leaning on air.)
Hey, kinda new to the game here, but wha are those prompts on the top left like "Insult" and "Compliment"? I mean, what is the name of that mod?

aztlan

Casual Client
Dailogue actions is a mod that can play more complicated dialogues. You have to write (or download) the dialogue you want to use. Look at some of the recent "Packs" in the dialogues sections for examples of dialogues using these.

algoz1257

Potential Patron
Dailogue actions is a mod that can play more complicated dialogues. You have to write (or download) the dialogue you want to use. Look at some of the recent "Packs" in the dialogues sections for examples of dialogues using these.
Got it, thanks!

Vergil666

Avid Affiliate
Hi!

Since I made a request on the site, I feel obliged to make some kind of a contribution for the community. Therefore, here are some positions that I made (and some that are result of modifying already existing ones). Some are for the minotaur mod for him, and few are for tentacles.

Edit: the archive now contains files in .txt.

Attachments

Custom in txt.rar
85.6 KB · Views: 667

Last edited:

Kicklash

Potential Patron
Hi!

Since I made a request on the site, I feel obliged to make some kind of a contribution for the community. Therefore, here are some positions that I made (and some that are result of modifying already existing ones). Some are for the minotaur mod for him, and few are for tentacles.

These all look rather interesting, but I'm pretty sure that they're supposed to be in a .txt format.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
These all look rather interesting, but I'm pretty sure that they're supposed to be in a .txt format.
Well, I've been saving them as animtools was suggesting by default.
Yes, by default it includes the extension in the filename, but because the prompt is opened with the All Types option set (this may be a flash limitation or it may be fixable by sby sby ), it will not automatically append .txt to your filename if you do not include it yourself.

V Vergil666 If you would like to edit your post and reupload this package, here is how you can quickly rename your files.
1. In windows explorer, Shift+RightClick into empty space while you are in the folder containing all your original uncompressed files ("Custom" i assume), and select "Open command window here". If they are not in their own folder by themselves this will not work right so I suggest you do that.

2. then in the window that opens, type this code:
Code:
rename "*" "*.txt"
then hit enter. Give it a moment to cycle through. It will append the files for you. When it is done, close the prompt and re-archive your files :)

However, you may not care at all. Animtools can read the file with or without the .txt extension. Though I digress, Having the .txt extension makes them easily editable by those whom wish to work in text editors. It's up to you.

Last edited:

Vergil666

Avid Affiliate
Guess I can do that for such people, but it'll be approximately in two days, when I have access to the computer I keep SDT related things on. I'll, then, just edit the message.

Edit: Done. The archive now contains .txt files.

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy!
Finally, finally, finally I can give at least a little bit back to the community!
When I tried to figure out, why some body parts don't disappear in my menu dialogue I more or less accidentally opened sby sby 's animtoolsv18.swf and ... well, if there is one thing that I just love, it's pushing sliders back and forth! ;) And voilà! All of a sudden it looked like a halfway suitable sex position. Yay!

Here are the results to share with you:
atp_rudgar_missionary_tied_pussy_floor.png atp_rudgar_missionary_tied_pussy_table.png atp_rudgar_missionary_tied_pussy_table_iron.png atp_rudgar_missionary_tied_pussy_table_wood.png
Start position and End position:
atp_rudgar_missionary_tied_pussy_0_start.png atp_rudgar_missionary_tied_pussy_9_end.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Ahoy again!
Well, I hesitated a bit for there are sooo many doggy style positions out there already and I asked myself seriously: do they really need another one just because I wanted to make one on my own? Well, maybe its somehow unique (works with AUTO_HARD without glitches?) or therre is any other minor reason that someonew wants exactly this pose so I just published it here and ... well, that's it. Enjoy!
atp_rudgar_doggy_floor_01_anal.png atp_rudgar_doggy_floor_01_pussy.png
Start position and End position:
atp_rudgar_doggy_floor_01_0_start.png atp_rudgar_doggy_floor_01_9_end.png
It's more or less the same pose with different values for variable "atv_position"

Attachments

atp_rudgar_doggy_floor_01_anal.txt
3.6 KB · Views: 692

Last edited:

DudeManGuy

Potential Patron
I tried my hand at a futa autofellatio position...and it mostly works. It's hard to get the cock in her mouth, but by a stroke of luck when you do and have the cursor to the right it works as a psuedo-auto mode!

It does indeed work! Except it's very iffy... Could you try to do something that fixes the head bobbling? If not, that's totally okay!

randomdude123

Vivacious Visitor
cant believe ive been posting here since more than 2 years <3 love you guys
made this in 5 mins
compatible with most of body sizes
have fun i like how the position works

Attachments

• asdasdasdasdadas.png
    asdasdasdasdadas.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 1,667
near perfect.txt
3.8 KB · Views: 1,258

Sharklasers

Content Creator
I was trying to use the Bedside On Top position from this post, but the guy's dick and the girl never intersect at all. Even if I turn on "pleasure from body contact," pleasure won't increase, so I guess they aren't in contact enough for it to work? I've also tried messing with their start positions and angles to allow penetration, and adjusting the guy's penis size, but I haven't found anything that works.

I like everything about the position, but I can't seem to get it to behave normally with my limited animtools experience. Does anyone have a fix for this?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
pleasure from body contact is for contact between her body and his penis. if the penis does not contact her, not much gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.