Android apk (1 Viewer)

Samuel

Potential Patron
Working on s21 android 11.

Also you can use .swf using "swf player FREE" on playstore (make sure to give it "draw on top" access) Attaching the swf I used as well. I have Adobe air installed as apk but I don't know if that matters. The swf allows importing hairs and bgs, but has some visual bugs on the eyes and breasts, the apk is flawless but you cannot import anything, it's purely vanilla. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

SDT_1_21_1b.swf
1.5 MB · Views: 3,616

Last edited:

Samuel

Potential Patron
I tried to attach the apk but it wouldn't let me, here's the mediafire: 127648-13

I don't have the Adobe air apk, but it's installed on my device, you can probably find it on this forum or Google, let me know if it works without it.

Samuel

Potential Patron
Here is the air file I'm using, the version seems to be 25.0.0.134, so if it doesn't work without Adobe air, that's the version to look for.
Screenshot_20210610-195241_Settings.png

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Here is the air file I'm using, the version seems to be 25.0.0.134, so if it doesn't work without Adobe air, that's the version to look for.
I tried to attach the apk but it wouldn't let me, here's the mediafire: 127648-13

I don't have the Adobe air apk, but it's installed on my device, you can probably find it on this forum or Google, let me know if it works without it.
Thank you!

tabris666

Avid Affiliate
You're doing God's work.
what do you mean?
the guy hasn't done anything he just posted what everyone else here already knew so either you are an alternate account of OP or you are too ignorant.
in fact you can get a better result in several cases using the swf to apk converter from swfchan.

Siryuus

Potential Patron
what do you mean?
the guy hasn't done anything he just posted what everyone else here already knew so either you are an alternate account of OP or you are too ignorant.
in fact you can get a better result in several cases using the swf to apk converter from swfchan.
I am in fact too ignorant and ignorant may be an understatement.

TM 123

Potential Patron
hi, i have a problem and it is that for some reason i can't load any swf mod, but if i can for hair and background, is there any solution for this?

Waffenträger

2D Artist
Работает на s21 андроид 11.

Также вы можете использовать .swf, используя « swf player FREE » в playstore (не забудьте предоставить ему доступ «рисовать поверх») Прикрепляя swf, который я использовал. У меня установлен Adobe air в виде apk, но я не знаю, имеет ли это значение. swf позволяет импортировать волосы и bgs, но имеет некоторые визуальные ошибки на глазах и груди, apk безупречен, но вы не можете ничего импортировать, это чисто ваниль. Дайте знать, если у вас появятся вопрос.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.