Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Cool, great, now I feel bad
Whoops, bad new page
I do gotta give Yamato credit, though: it showed her in a coffin. They humanized her, killed her, and went out of their way to say "yeah, she's dead, you gotta live with this feeling now." A lot of the time people get killed and it gets called gritty and realistic but they don't actually let us think about what it means for someone to be dead. There's people out there who will miss that person, who have to come to grips with that person being gone, and who's lives will be changed forever because of it. It's one of the things in most action series that, like I said before, you don't want the story to think about. But you don't get to call anything real or say it's brave to kill characters if you don't show what that means.

That's why I loathe the standard shoot and kill anime so much. I wish someone would adopt my idea, that of a gel-blob shooting gun that shoots electrified gel blobs which taser the opponents. The gel has enough momentum to knock someone off her feet and make her sore, but doesn't cause serious permanent injuries and instead uses the electrical charge to make the opponent writhe sexily before collapsing on the floor, incapacitated due to electrical disruption of the body's signals. A very sexy yet humane weapon. Even being shot in the crotch won't kill, but it will be very fun and sexy to watch.
I love making up reasons why there can be guns and swords and bombs but everyone's fine, cause that's fun, it's fun goddamnit.
The gel gun rules; it's got force so characters can get knocked around, it can leave characters writhing and squirming, yet everyone's fine. Tranq darts put the target to sleep and are just a dart, so any force is a reaction and the idea is that she faints, so no wriggling. A stun gun or tasers have people standing and then collapsing, cause what's shot out has no weight or force. The gel would.
Good idea, my dude, good idea

Last edited:

meditions

Casual Client
I really like that concept of the gel-blob bullet. Not the same thing but if kind of reminds me of the stun gun Najica uses in Najica Blitz tactics. Although we are not told exactly how the gun works it seems to send out some kind of ball of energy that leaves some sort of shockwave when it hits the victim.

Like the concept of the gel-blob bullet Najica's stun blast does seem to have force. In episode 1 she shoots two maid guards with it and one is knocked back while the other is spun around by the blast. Also in episode 5 when she shoots the door guard the girl's uniform shirt is moved around by the blast exposing the girl's midriff before she collapses to the deck.

While Najica's stun bullet does not result in the sexy reaction of the gel-blob concept it does obviously cause some pain as the victim lets out a cry as she is hit. While it is not described, presumably the victim is left sore where she is hit.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Wow, thanks a lot! I had no idea how to search for her there, just checking for Yamato brought up endless stuff. Great art!

Cool, great, now I feel bad
Whoops, bad new page
I do gotta give Yamato credit, though: it showed her in a coffin. They humanized her, killed her, and went out of their way to say "yeah, she's dead, you gotta live with this feeling now." A lot of the time people get killed and it gets called gritty and realistic but they don't actually let us think about what it means for someone to be dead. There's people out there who will miss that person, who have to come to grips with that person being gone, and who's lives will be changed forever because of it. It's one of the things in most action series that, like I said before, you don't want the story to think about. But you don't get to call anything real or say it's brave to kill characters if you don't show what that means.

I love making up reasons why there can be guns and swords and bombs but everyone's fine, cause that's fun, it's fun goddamnit.
The gel gun rules; it's got force so characters can get knocked around, it can leave characters writhing and squirming, yet everyone's fine. Tranq darts put the target to sleep and are just a dart, so any force is a reaction and the idea is that she faints, so no wriggling. A stun gun or tasers have people standing and then collapsing, cause what's shot out has no weight or force. The gel would.
Good idea, my dude, good idea
Heh, we are talking about Aika here, in Zero she did use a gun with rubber bullets that led to one of the few clothes-tearing moments in the show when she fires multiple bursts at the psychic girls breaking their shields, and catches one in the chest with a burst, shredding her clothes and exposing her breasts and panties. That was a super hot scene. and yet non-fatal... I doubt rubber bullets work like that in real life, but then, in Aika people can get knocked out super easily it seems, from just kneeling them in the stomach.
Aika Zero - Fight scenes.wmv_[2018.05.23_01.19.01].jpg Aika Zero - Fight scenes.wmv_[2018.05.23_01.19.10].jpg Aika Zero - Fight scenes.wmv_[2018.05.23_01.19.16].jpg Aika Zero - Fight scenes.wmv_[2018.05.23_01.19.19].jpg Aika Zero - Fight scenes.wmv_[2018.05.23_01.19.23].jpg Aika Zero - Fight scenes.wmv_[2018.05.23_01.19.32].jpg

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
I really like that concept of the gel-blob bullet. Not the same thing but if kind of reminds me of the stun gun Najica uses in Najica Blitz tactics. Although we are not told exactly how the gun works it seems to send out some kind of ball of energy that leaves some sort of shockwave when it hits the victim.

Like the concept of the gel-blob bullet Najica's stun blast does seem to have force. In episode 1 she shoots two maid guards with it and one is knocked back while the other is spun around by the blast. Also in episode 5 when she shoots the door guard the girl's uniform shirt is moved around by the blast exposing the girl's midriff before she collapses to the deck.

While Najica's stun bullet does not result in the sexy reaction of the gel-blob concept it does obviously cause some pain as the victim lets out a cry as she is hit. While it is not described, presumably the victim is left sore where she is hit.

Don't forget, Gel can be deliciously messy and sticky. You can choose to make it sperm-colored, or you can make it red and blood-like. It's part of the fun. I like the idea of stunned and defeated Delmos staggering about after a battle, coated totally in 'sperm' or 'blood'. It's a more entertaining version of Paintball.

HOWEVER, I don't like that Aika R/ Ikkitousen style of having all the clothes torn off seemingly for no reason. Clothes should not be so fragile. You can't insult people's intelligence to this extent. In Aika Hentai, rape is perfectly acceptable, so torn clothes should have human agency. AKA the Aika Gang are the ones to rip off clothes. And I would really enjoy watching them strip their foes in the course/ aftermath of a battle. That is much more entertaining than clothes that just 'shatter' at the slightest movement.

Last edited:

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
I would prefer to see battle damage that was actually part of a credible battle. EG it is ok to casually rip Delmo's clothes or have them ripped by accident. It is just that the Ikkitousen style is too extreme, even clothes made of paper don't shatter like that.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Probably not an intentional hommage, but Wonder Woman totally grabbed and pile-drived Cheetah in a way that was totally Aika vs Delmo style in Death of Superman. :) Of course, pantyshots lacking, since Cheetah is always naked... :P
View attachment 75210 View attachment 75211 View attachment 75212 View attachment 75213 View attachment 75214 View attachment 75215 View attachment 75216 View attachment 75217 View attachment 75218

I dunno why but Cheetah gave me a boner. Not a furry tho, but I had a little fetish for cat ears and tails. Looks sexy indeed!!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I dunno why but Cheetah gave me a boner. Not a furry tho, but I had a little fetish for cat ears and tails. Looks sexy indeed!!
The classic comic version of Cheetah - who this version is based on- is not a furry at all - she has fur and a tail and claws, sure, but her face is totally a human face. Only a few versions of her are furry, like the Justice League Unlimited or the current Rebirth Comic ones, so don't worry, liking the regular one does not make you a furry... not that it would be such a shameful thing. ;)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The classic comic version of Cheetah - who this version is based on- is not a furry at all - she has fur and a tail and claws, sure, but her face is totally a human face. Only a few versions of her are furry, like the Justice League Unlimited or the current Rebirth Comic ones, so don't worry, liking the regular one does not make you a furry... not that it would be such a shameful thing. ;)

Ah I see.... She's still a tad human then. Kinda reminds me of Eruza Nakanishi from Killing Bites, both being cheetah girls but still remains human

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Ah I see.... She's still a tad human then. Kinda reminds me of Eruza Nakanishi from Killing Bites, both being cheetah girls but still remains human
Yeah, only the gecko girl is a real anthro on that show, and some of the males whose head turns into the animal whose genes they have... the rest are just japanese "monster girls/guys" who have human bodies and faces with only animal ears/tails/paws, they are not considered anthro by furries.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Yeah, only the gecko girl is a real anthro on that show, and some of the males whose head turns into the animal whose genes they have... the rest are just japanese "monster girls/guys" who have human bodies and faces with only animal ears/tails/paws, they are not considered anthro by furries.

The gecko girl (Kaede Kazama) creeped the shit outta me as I loathe reptiles. But I still enjoy watching it..

I'm just hoping that Killing Bites will get a Season 2 someday. There's a huge and muscular sloth girl named Nodoka Uzaki there as well as a sadistic hyena girl named Ena Haibuchi (which kinda resembles Miranda from Wakfu)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
The gecko girl (Kaede Kazama) creeped the shit outta me as I loathe reptiles. But I still enjoy watching it..

I'm just hoping that Killing Bites will get a Season 2 someday. There's a huge and muscular sloth girl named Nodoka Uzaki there as well as a sadistic hyena girl named Ena Haibuchi (which kinda resembles Miranda from Wakfu)
The manga is out already, then? Got a link to it?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Thanks! Glad that Kaede survived apparently :)

TBH I kinda disliked Kaede. She beaten Hitomi and Eruza into a pulp and she's a total meanie... But the ryona she delivers was worth the watching, although her transformed form reminds me a thing that I fear most: a dinosaur

wj1905

Master of this Domain
TBH I kinda disliked Kaede. She beaten Hitomi and Eruza into a pulp and she's a total meanie... But the ryona she delivers was worth the watching, although her transformed form reminds me a thing that I fear most: a dinosaur
She is a villain, yes, but she is super hot in both human and gecko forms - the crazy look in her eyes and the hairstyle actually reminds me of Frieda from Wakfu, who has a similar temperament too. Plus it's not like this is a well written story anyway... I find the protagonist herself and the cheetah girl even more unlikeable, especially because Ratel is a total Mary Sue who basically shrugs off everything. It does seem the therianthropes regenerate much faster than humans, or this universe has better science than us, considering they reattached her hand without any lingering problems.
Yeah her head is a bit raptor-like, if that is what you mean.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
She is a villain, yes, but she is super hot in both human and gecko forms - the crazy look in her eyes and the hairstyle actually reminds me of Frieda from Wakfu, who has a similar temperament too. Plus it's not like this is a well written story anyway... I find the protagonist herself and the cheetah girl even more unlikeable, especially because Ratel is a total Mary Sue who basically shrugs off everything. It does seem the therianthropes regenerate much faster than humans, or this universe has better science than us, considering they reattached her hand without any lingering problems.
Yeah her head is a bit raptor-like, if that is what you mean.

My friend told me that geckos are able to regenerate any lost body parts, especially the tail. If you ever encounter one and touch it, it will cut off its own tail and run away

There's another character I want to point out, and it's Kaori Rikujou a.k.a Civet. She's kinda sexy and charming, and she uses a some sort of a musk/perfume to make Hitomi and Eruza have sex which made me heavily aroused. Too bad she got buried alive by Ui

wj1905

Master of this Domain
My friend told me that geckos are able to regenerate any lost body parts, especially the tail. If you ever encounter one and touch it, it will cut off its own tail and run away

There's another character I want to point out, and it's Kaori Rikujou a.k.a Civet. She's kinda sexy and charming, and she uses a some sort of a musk/perfume to make Hitomi and Eruza have sex which made me heavily aroused. Too bad she got buried alive by Ui
I meant Ratel, not Kaede. Y'know, the main character girl... she lost an arm, not Gecko.
Real-life lizards can regenerate tails, yes... legs, not so much. Salamanders/newts can do that but the regrown limb will only have cartilage, not bones. Btw, there is a mazochist salamander girl in the second series of this manga.
Oh yeah, Civet is hot, she has amazing boobs. I hope she survived too, I mean she just fell down a hole.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I meant Ratel, not Kaede. Y'know, the main character girl... she lost an arm, not Gecko.
Real-life lizards can regenerate tails, yes... legs, not so much. Salamanders/newts can do that but the regrown limb will only have cartilage, not bones. Btw, there is a mazochist salamander girl in the second series of this manga.
Oh yeah, Civet is hot, she has amazing boobs. I hope she survived too, I mean she just fell down a hole.

I'm pretty sure Civet is dead. She probably suffocated after being buried alive

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.