Agent Aika Logo (and other zako stuff) (1 Viewer)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Here's the agent Aika logo replicated about entirely right. You can use it like normal, it has a transparent background. Dump your zako associated stuff like logos and memorabilia HERE: AIKA TRIBUTE THREAD

agent aika__logo.png

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
We already have an Aika topic.
Please do a search next time before starting a new one.

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
We already have an Aika topic.
Please do a search next time before starting a new one.
ohhh ok sorry! I know there's an aika thread but I thought it was allowed to create my own to post all my art and stuff. over there those guys are just posting clips not their own art mostly and I didn't want my stuff getting buried like it always does when you post in a big thread. next time and from here on for aika, I'll post wherever you guys are already putting that material!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
ZakoForce69 ZakoForce69 ,
There is no site rule prohibiting you from starting a thread for your unique creations (in other words, you may do so). Should others want to post their unique creations they may also create threads.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
ZakoForce69 ZakoForce69 ,
There is no site rule prohibiting you from starting a thread for your unique creations (in other words, you may do so). Should others want to post their unique creations they may also create threads.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Sweet! SO was this thread okay then? That's why I created it! Maybe it wasn't clear. I created that logo from a picture of the agent Aika logo. I didn't know others had actually done it yet (google search fail) so I was trying to create it for the first time and put it online. Oh well, was still fun making it.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
As I said, you can post YOUR 'Unique to Undertow' creations in this thread. Others should post their 'non-unique to Undertow' stuff in A Tribute to Agent AIKa

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
So I did my first commissioned comic. It's a freebee I threw in to the client to go with the custom story I wrote. I'm not happy with it entirely but overall I like what I did here. Girl art comes from the series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.