Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Nice, though I'd say take a bit of liberties and smooth out the outfits to be extremly form fitting since they're not very skimpy, and maybe make the skirts microskirts since we wouldn't have the benefit of "creative" camera angles. Also have the delmos wear tight thongs. Gotta get the most of those pantyshots. So what are you planning to do with this anyway?

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Agreed have planned to redo them to add the sleeve puffs , less wrinkles and tighter (save a few polygons too) , and shortern the skirts.
Better, I'd say shorten them so at least half the butt cheeks can be seen, and also the panties if the camera looks straight at them. Especially if the skirt for now can only be keep largly straight, unless you can somehow add physics to allow it to sway a little when they get beat around, such as ride up to the waist if upside down or knocked on her side. But man Agent AIka was truely something awesome. You cold tell the creators knew they were making something fanservicy. With the creative often low camera angles and exagerated defeat poses. I think this show would have been so much better if the Delmos wore outfits that showed off tones of cleavage, the belly, and th panties were completly thongs. If they were going to wear panties the least that could be doen was to draw it so the crotch showed the shape of the Delmo's crotch. One weakness of the live action short film and the female combatants inspired film, was that the girls either wore boring panties, for the live action Aika, or wore leggings and panties that barly showed off the butt cheeks.
I really love KO Corral's concept look of "Neo Delmos". Holy crap is this sexy, just needed a little more cleavage and it's perfect without simply being just a bikini.
1685752773129.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I mean, the delmo's skirts covered them normally. It was just that the way they moved made sure to create pantyshots.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I mean, the delmo's skirts covered them normally. It was just that the way they moved made sure to create pantyshots.
Yah, but easy to do with 2D animation as you can just draw it to moce how you want. Not the same with 3D models unless you can rig it to move just right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.