• White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

IronE

Club Regular
Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
My favorite Aika doujinshi has really rough drawings and no words, but the author has a great concept of motion and gesture.
Vageta vs. Delmogeny

Here's the missing last page and a couple bonus pictures:
http://www10.atpages.jp/excessm/dialy3.files/image1348.png
http://www10.atpages.jp/excessm/dialy3.files/image1349.png
http://www10.atpages.jp/excessm/dialy3.files/image1377.png
I love that one. I have seen it around a few times. I must note though, that's Goku, not Vegeta. :P :P :P

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I definite have to go with Black Delmos. As the front line infantry of Delmo corp, they see a lot actions. Some of my favorite included the Purple hair delmo, the delmo that fell off the stair and the pair that got head butted (their unconscious position a bit awkward)

Attachments

• Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot2.jpg
    Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 676
  • Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot4.jpg
    Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot4.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 749
  • Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot6.jpg
    Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot6.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 749
  • Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot7.jpg
    Agent AIKa - Delmo Fanservice Highlights - snapshot7.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 694

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Awkward?

Not awkward enough, you mean! Anime was ecchi and not sexual enough!

Of course it is entirely natural for Delmos to fall into 69 positions, or with legs spread wide and something between their legs. This is the Agent Aika anime, not real life!

I definite have to go with Black Delmos. As the front line infantry of Delmo corp, they see a lot actions. Some of my favorite included the Purple hair delmo, the delmo that fell off the stair and the pair that got head butted (their unconscious position a bit awkward)

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Awkward?

Not awkward enough, you mean! Anime was ecchi and not sexual enough!

Of course it is entirely natural for Delmos to fall into 69 positions, or with legs spread wide and something between their legs. This is the Agent Aika anime, not real life!
I think it was awkward that grey hair Delmo's face landed on the red hair Delmo's chest. I don't remember any other time this happen in Agent Aika(unless you count the bodypile purple hair Delmo got tossed onto)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
If this scene is not a hommage to Aika, I dunno what else it is... :D From Rosario + Vampire, S2E8. The three girls are not really enemies, they just wore too short skirts against regulations and mocked the witch lady when she told them, so she electrocutes them and they fall into a bodypile revealing their panties. Hilariously, then they introduce themselves by name before losing consciousness, mentioning they are glad they could tell their names before the last episode.
Their names are (left to right Shijimi Chouno, Sumae Mizuno and Tonko Oniyama. Oh and they are actually bug monsters in human guise.

Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire15.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire14.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire13.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire10.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire12.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire08.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire07.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire09.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire11.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire02.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire05.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire04.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire03.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire01.png Shijimi_Chouno-Sumae_Mizuno-Tonko_Oniyama-Rosario+Vampire.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
If this scene is not a hommage to Aika, I dunno what else it is... :D From Rosario + Vampire, S2E8. The three girls are not really enemies, they just wore too short skirts against regulations and mocked the witch lady when she told them, so she electrocutes them and they fall into a bodypile revealing their panties. Hilariously, then they introduce themselves by name before losing consciousness, mentioning they are glad they could tell their names before the last episode.
Their names are (left to right Shijimi Chouno, Sumae Mizuno and Tonko Oniyama. Oh and they are actually bug monsters in human guise.

View attachment 71962 View attachment 71961 View attachment 71960 View attachment 71957 View attachment 71959 View attachment 71955 View attachment 71954 View attachment 71956 View attachment 71958 View attachment 71950 View attachment 71953 View attachment 71952 View attachment 71951 View attachment 71949 View attachment 71948

All three of 'em are cuties, especially Mizuno. She's a tomboy, and most of all she's bespectacled!!

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
i was wondering if someone could make a video and upload it of everytime delmos get beaten up or killed, or lying unconsious and defeated. as well as throwing in every "interesting" scene with them.

Strix

Casual Client
i was wondering if someone could make a video and upload it of everytime delmos get beaten up or killed, or lying unconsious and defeated. as well as throwing in every "interesting" scene with them.
That's a pretty easy task with windows movie maker. Just would take time, you should give it a shot.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
While there are times when Delmos do get killed, this is rare; it isn't in the nature of this anime to have snuff content. And I think it would detract from the quality of the fun we get as well; Agent Aika after all is a spoof on James Bond and meant to be light hearted.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I am certain that no delmos died. I will stake my internet reputation on this.
No matter what the guy who keeps editing the wikis to say they're dead thinks, Aika's not that kinda show.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I am certain that no delmos died. I will stake my internet reputation on this.
No matter what the guy who keeps editing the wikis to say they're dead thinks, Aika's not that kinda show.
Yep, and I actually recall a scene at the end, when we see the delmo, sure full of bandage and beaten, but alive and ok to work again ;)

ArayaSouren

Club Regular
You guys forgot about the one drowned on the tub, at the locker room scene. She surely died after being knocked out underwater by Aika.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Nah, I'm sure she's fine. They just didn't show someone recovering her. The delmos are shown to survive some pretty rough stuff, characters are totally fine after really brutal hits. We're not supposed to worry about the delmos, otherwise it'd be a totally different show. Aika gets away with making them really cute, letting us get to know them, sexualizing their defeat, and keeping a fun upbeat tone most of the time by making violence against delmos basically consequence-free. Making poor pink headband die offscreen with no fanfare or any sort of meditation on what it means for Aika to punch and kick these girls would just be incongruous.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
When it comes to female zakos ask for Delmos brand female zakos, accept no substitutes:grin:

Seriously, more than 15 years after the original Aika came out, we still have no equivalent. This is a classic, yet there has been no real follow up. (Their Aika R-16 sequels were vastly inferior, it is like comparing Kiddy Grade Original with Kiddy Grade sequel, or Dirty Pair with Dirty Pair Flash.)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
fuck my reputation is ruined
There's a very specific delmo death and I don't even wanna show it.
I'm upset, guys! I'm UPSET. It was SUPPOSED to be FUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.