Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Pink

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • White

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Love the Delmos and their outfits, their ability to fight hand to hand with an outfit that reveals panties is a sexy combination imo. I like the one in my avy, the short blue hair one and the one in the second opening of Aika.

UuOxWE0.jpg

TxSichW.jpg

pFFNu8z.jpg

3djOtzQ.jpg

Mito is definitely my favorite artist when it comes to agent aika fanworks.

[R-18]容赦の無さに定評のある藍華さん

Same here, his Aika and Tenchu art is amazing, another artist that made some nice Delmo art is 76(his blog) though he hasn't made much recently. My favorite one is this:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I like the balck delmo commander, which is the one seen getting knocked out by Neena in my profile picture. Also a fan of the waitress delmo, who I'm writing a one-off fanfic about. This one. Waitress Delmo

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
Souren, I will gladly post some more soon! After watching your Dance School girls get knocked out expertly, I will use some inspiration and defeat some delmos!

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Kingtoaster, you're great! Will you do one for the Golden Delmos someday? I think the Black Delmos get way too much attention. But Golden Delmos are really cute... I especially love Toniya.

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
I can make a golden delmo pic, for sure! One KO'd Toniya coming up soon. What is your preferred pose? OTS carry? Face down ass up? Spread eagle?

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
That’s AWESOME, kingtoaster!

firstly, I would like to introduce you to my journal... I have a rich (and filthy, aka filthy rich) imagination, so I have lots of Agent Aika fantasies in my mind... hopefully they can supply you with ideas and inspirations!

Agent Aika Hentai 14 (new inspirations)

(yes, the number is 14, I have that many episodes from 1-14...)

イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

The pixiv system here allows multiple pages, so my 14 Agent Aika parts got merged into 3. It’s the same.

But I think the first one I would like to see would be one of these three:

1. Waraji’s awesome Orcs using Elves as bodyshields while being anally impaled.

In my fantasy, Bianca and Saniya are lying on the ground, while Gusto and Gozo are violating Toniya and Rie (who can be in some varied state of undress. No penis visible, but panties must be visible.) Gusto and Gozo are still in a fight with other Delmos, so Toniya and Rie can be unconscious, or look plain terrified that they might get shot, or look humilated and in pain. All variants are good!

Fantasy Maidens - 33~3 - Sexyamazons.com Art - Female combat, Death fetish, Amazon battle

2. Shabazik’s awesomely erotic Pricom bodypile

Pricom Defeat

Toniya is on top, and other Golden Delmos below. This one won’t show her face except from some angle. Toniya's uniform isn't as revealing as the Pricom uniforms, so showing panties on all Golden Delmos is mandatory...

3. Toniya face planted on the ground, boobs visible, her butt up and skirt down. The inspiration is from the unconscious blonde maid leader in Najica, episode 1. (I’m sure I don’t need to link you to this famous picture!)

yay!

Kingtoaster

Swell Supporter
I hope you're okay with thongs for the delmos. I always loved how skimpy the panties were in the first AIKa, and was a little disappointed in R-16 and Zero for changing the style of the girls panties. There's nothing better than a defeated delmo with a great ass!

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
HAHA... it's already awesome to have someone put my filthy ideas into a picture... I can't expect anything more... (in any case I love most styles of panties except for granny panties)

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Aika does have a manga, but I have never been able to find much about it or see scans online. If I am not mistaken, it is one of these manga that had a poor reception and was ended prematurely.
Really damn it, don't know why so many people including me post and repost Aika screenshots, but not a single person has ever posted Aika Manga scans.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Aika does have a manga, but I have never been able to find much about it or see scans online. If I am not mistaken, it is one of these manga that had a poor reception and was ended prematurely.
Really damn it, don't know why so many people including me post and repost Aika screenshots, but not a single person has ever posted Aika Manga scans.

Yeah I spent a good chunk of time looking for AIKa TRIAL 0, and... no dice. It's like it never was even scanned in anywhere, just lost to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.