14 Feb 18 - Mod.fla template v0.98.3 (2 Viewers)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Mod.fla template (26 Dec 11 - v0.9)

Eh? Aw, dammit, I somehow moved the ear code to a section that I prune before uploading. I'll fix it with the next release, or you can add the code yourself.
Code:
main.customMC=new newear();
main.loadCustom(".|Her.ear","x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1");

or

Code:
var blah = new newear();
blah.x = 0;
blah.y = 0;
blah.rotation = 0;
main.her.ear.addChild(blah);

EDIT: New version uploaded.

EDIT++: Minor tweak.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Mod.fla template (20 Jan 12 - v0.93)

Uploaded a new version. Only real change is that most of her components can now be placed as costume objects rather than body objects. This will keep them from being affected by the hue sliders on the Custom tab. Be aware that torso.rightThighCostume has a mask, so you won't be able to use her whole thigh.

EDIT: Also, torsoBack.chestBack doesn't have a costume object associated with it, so I used torsoBackCostume instead, which doesn't follow her breathing animation.

Calla

Content Creator

Is there a way to remove all the "glares" from her body?

Faceless

Content Creator

Sure. Use the modder to ID them, and then add a line of code making them transparent.

Code:
main.her.torso.thigh.getChildAt(0).alpha=0;
should remove the thigh glare, for instance.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Code:
main.customMC = MC;
main.loadCustom(lc, xyra)

Can be reduced to....

Code:
main.loadCustomFull(MC, lc, xyra)

Though I clearly forgot to mention this a million versions ago.

Faceless

Content Creator

I think I actually saw that while looking over your source code a while back, but I never got around to changing it. It sorta works out though, with the adding to costume layers thing I added.

mike

Casual Client

Thanks that's really helpful for noobies. I still have to deal with my pitiful drawing capacities though haha.

blaster

Potential Patron

Very nice template!
Easy to understand, easy to use, works really well even with my poor flash skills, really great work!

I have been experimenting with Kona's template too, it is a shame that it is so limited compared to yours. I hope that he will update it someday or release his "everything import" feature soon.

Given the last update, I suppose it needs to be updated with the new accessories though.

Cheers

blaster

Potential Patron

If you wanna play with the latest additions you may need these:
.her.earrings
.her.torso.nipplePiercing
.her.torso.chestCostume.bellyPiercing

I'm not sure about how to access the native RGB sliders for these though :s

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Mod.fla template (2 Apr 12 - v0.94)

Uploaded new template. Trimmed some garbage code, and added some new stuff.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Mod.fla template (22 May 12 - v0.94.2.1)

Updated the template. Nothing really new, just some changes to hopefully make the code easier to read. Also, I changed the ear outline to the one from the hair import template.

EDIT: Turns out I overlooked some of the code when I changed things. That should hopefully be fixed now.

Mak

Content Creator

Thanks for this, as well as the guide included. It's really helpful. Now I just need to get better at drawing in flash.

hugop

Potential Patron

heya, dunno if i do something completly wrong but if i try the new template none of the mod layers won't load
so i tried the loadCustomFull command on one of my old mods then the wohle thing won t work either.
Do need to include something in order to make the loadCustomFull work ?

ModGuy

Content Creator

3D Latex Girls said:
heya, dunno if i do something completly wrong but if i try the new template none of the mod layers won't load
so i tried the loadCustomFull command on one of my old mods then the wohle thing won t work either.
Do need to include something in order to make the loadCustomFull work ?

I tried something and it didn't work.
This really doesn't help.
We need context, upload your FLA file or post the code.

Faceless

Content Creator

Incidentally, it seems that some of the components aren't actually compatible with loadCustomFull. Every single arm, for instance, gives me null pointer errors. Standby while I change the code back to get what I can to work.

Also, I am seriously hating that the Flash debug tool doesn't give fucking line numbers.

EDIT: Hm, I wonder if I've gotten the layer names wrong...

EDIT++: Huh. It appears that left nipple piercing got moved, and that was throwing everything else off. The arms are still giving null pointer errors, though.

At any rate, I've uploaded a new version. Hopefully, this one works. If not, then let me know.

EDIT++: Some further testing has revealed that her thigh costume mask was done using the timeline, which makes attempting to manipulate it via code a little more complicated. That's been changed, and some of the layer names were updated as well.

hugop

Potential Patron

what i tried is just simply removing the */ comments from the original and try out the new template when loading it, it didn t give me any outlines or show anything.
There where no errors either.

Ah thanks for checking faceless !

homair

Potential Patron
Re: Mod.fla template (24 May 12 - v0.94.2.3)

Thanks a bunch ;D great work with the template, even i can do something out of it (still have to inquiry about her breasts though)

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron

Okay this is my first try so maybe im stupid. but ive been trying for hours now and just need a little help here.
Lets say i have made a new penis using the "hispenis" template from the library. And i uncommented

var penis = new hispenis();
main.him.penis.addChildAt(penis,main.him.penis.getChildIndex(main.him.penis.getChildAt(0))+1);

and

main.registerToRemove(penis);

When i publish (no error warnings here) & load the Mod, Flashplayer gives me the message:

"TypeError: Error #2007: Parameter child must be non-null.
at flash.display::DisplayObjectContainer/addChildAt()
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/onPenis()
"

and the penis disappeares.
i noticed that the script lines mentioned in faceless` guide arent in the script:

var penis = new hispenis();
penis.x = 0;
penis.y = 0;
penis.rotation = 0;
main.him.penis.addChildAt(penis,main.him.penis.getChildIndex(
main.him.penis.getChildAt(0))+1);

copy-pasted those into the script, same result....But maybe thats not even the problem

When im done drawing in the component template i still have to drop it on stage, right? does it matter where i drop it or does it have its own base point (the one displayed as "+")?
Working with AutoCAD a lot, i know what a base point and insertion point etc. is, but the last time i wrote a script was in 1989 using qbasic :P
pls help!

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron

No need to answer, I get it.
Newbies, huh

Still needed to share that im making progress. just made a test export and it worked fine, despite error warnings in SDT...

Its okay, ill find out by myself. Really nasty stuff im working on btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.