Dynamic Buttplugs (1 Viewer)

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
EDIT: Request filled. See post #12

Morning everyone! I'd like to politely make a request for a project I am working on. I withheld this request until I was certain I had become adept enough in writing a really dynamic dialog so I wouldn't waste anyone's time. I believe I finally hit that milestone, so with that being said...

I'd like to request a two part mod/project.
  1. Allow for the man's penis to be replaced by a "training" object. This object would be used in Animtools positions, and would be insert-able. Ideally the man's body would have to be invisible, not sure if that would have to be done and incorporated into THIS mod/project, or if that is something I can try to figure out on my own.
  2. The second part of the project would be to create a clothing item (or accessory more then likely) that the girl could wear for other scenes.

Images provided. Can use them exactly. I'd prefer a cell shaded look to match the anime theme of SDT, I can provide those as well per request (and time required to make obviously). Please inform me if any other information is needed.
Gm1XWuc.jpg

0qOMxKr.jpg

f77QGYD.jpg

o7KH7kW.jpg

sgyGtNI.jpg

cV5cIIi.jpg

bbHUMlO.jpg

PyYzR7q.jpg

CyK6O1J.jpg

WPq64EJ.jpg

a5VIhOu.jpg
-Cannot remove the broken [img ] tags. Sorry I failed at the internet this morning.
rQm7C3x
F2O120I
OoqjaeG
NCpo5fM
8mwoSt2
yfCrYCG
Kx40sqH
mGLEqnz
98LPr1T
B8CqDhH
1BIWN22

Last edited by a moderator:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Your pictures doesn't show up.

To put images:
  1. Download the images you want on your computer.
  2. Click the blue button "Add Images" at the bottom of the page.
  3. Choose the images on your computer (you can select several ones by selecting them while pressing Ctrl), then click "Open".
  4. Click the blue button "Upload" (next to the button "Add Images").
  5. Wait for the uploading...
  6. Click the blue buttons "Insert" (on the right of the image list).
  7. Et voilà !
I'd prefer the art style to match the "anime/cartoony" look of SDT, however if it is easier on the artist to copy the examples I provided, then that is perfectly fine.

If you want a modder to redraw completly something, it will certainly not be done (unless the object is really simple with geometric shapes). For example, if you want an anime style pair of shoes, find a reference showing an anime pair of shoes (shown from the side, this is the most important thing), not a random photograph found on the web.
I do not say that nothing can be made with a photo, but modders we use to call "artists" here are usually not real artists, just good copiers. Copying a drawing is quite easy, making one requires really much more time and talent.

Concerning you request in general, you should really make it simpler, say what you want point by point, and only this. Use the button "Ordered List" at the top of the edit window to make things clearer (and the modders can use these numbers to point a specific part of the request).

Try to do this, put viewable pictures and I'll tell you if your references are usable or not.
I won't make this mod as I don't know how to make mods for the Loader.
If you're lucky, a competent modder may do it in the future, but do not expect it to be done in 5 minutes (manner of speaking).

Good luck.

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the reply. Yeah the initial images totally failed, I dunno why. The ones in the spoiler tag were done as you had instructed, and I can see them on my end, maybe it's a local file thing. And I will restructure my request in a properly formatted list, I just didn't want to initially do that it seemed to cut and dry, and "pushy" to me... but if that is what is required, I have no issue.
As far as the images samples, after thinking about it I can "re-draw" them using a cell shaded method and supply the creator with said images. The whole flash thing is where I'm technically lacking.

Edit: Re-wrote the original post per request. Please let me know if the pictures still are not working. I feel if you guys can see the prep work I did you can see that I'm serious and not throwing out random requests because I want a new toy .

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The images can be seen now.
If you have problems with the Rich Text Editor, click the top left button of the edit box called "Use BB Code Editor", you will have plain code then.

The images seem okay, maybe they can be used "as is" (using bitmap images instead of vectorised images) but then, it will not be possible to change their colours.
I think that vectorised butt pugs can be made easily, with shades and light reflections, then they can have a RGB slider maybe (I'm not sure). You may ask for that in your first post.

In fact, if this request is specificaly for the loader (the guy penis cannot be modified in Vanilla), you should have posted your request in the Loader Requests section. I already asked a moderator to move it there, it should be done soon.

As I said before, I do nothing for the Loader and I do not even use it, so I never go in the Loader section. In fact, you won't see me in this thread anymore.
Good luck.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Hi there,

thought I should chime in here. I am a penis modder. I can definitely make the butt plug vectored and RGB independent, but all it will do is replace the penis. It's up to animtools to do the rest, as you say, and I might be able to whip up a position file accommodating your needs.

I am also detecting in your second request that you are asking for the butt plug in question to be available as a visual accessory while in another position? If so that requires a bit more patience to 'port over to Her template. A deeper and more disturbing question would be, if this assumption is correct did you also then intend the object to be manipulatable or animated while in another position? I hope not because that sounds crazy complicated. Moving on.

If one such as I were to create the butt plug, I believe only one mod would be necessary for the whole range of sizes you're displaying. Through careful proportional control, I would draw it in a way that it would be easily modified by the penis length and width sliders. At least that would be the ideal in my mind. The fist is another matter though. Do you intend to imply a phantom Fisting dildo? or would you prefer the standing character to be the actual fister?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
If one such as I were to create the butt plug, I believe only one mod would be necessary for the whole range of sizes you're displaying. Through careful proportional control, I would draw it in a way that it would be easily modified by the penis length and width sliders. At least that would be the ideal in my mind.
i also think this would be a great and clean way to do it. i believe the dialog folks would be happy with this solution as well.

penisrange might be required to get that bonus thickness of the 4th one.

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
Thank you guys for your timely reply. First sorry it was in the wrong forum, my bad. Now on to the fun...
  1. lemurian-seed - A penis replacement is really all I need unless you feel "inspired" to do a animtool preset. Considering the length of the objects in question, deep movement really isn't a requirement. As for the fist, I never intended it to actually be attached to the player's character, the work needed to make that happen seems unnecessarily complex.
  2. As far as size and proportion, I'd leave that totally up to you. I agree since they are pretty much the same shape, just different sizes, one "master" plug would suffice. The examples of scale I used were just to illustrate the "step up" between sizes.
  3. The second request of mine was really the simplest in my mind. All I am asking is for the buttplug(s) (not the fist... that would be... umm awkward...) to be converted into a wearable accessory. I don't know what category would be the easiest and cleanest to put them in, however they would be intended to be static and just "exist", no motion required, of course the exception being when the girl herself moves, it would need to move with her. Basically the gist would be... -initiate the anal training scene; -use new variables with the thrusting resistance one already incorporated to simulate a "breaking in" period for that size of buttplug; -once that size is mastered (again on my end), the plug now is worn by the girl during oral and vaginal scenes until a new size is trained and broken in.
  4. Time is not a factor. I am beyond patient, and was more curious how do-able my idea was. Personally I am a ways off before I would "need" this for my project, so feel free to back burner it if you decide to give it a whirl, after all, beggars cannot be choosers. :P
Thank you guys for taking interest, I can see the community really using something like this, especially the plug accessories for the average player who wants a little more kink.

Last edited:

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Okay. I can definitely make the plug mod then. It will be specifically for the Loader only, as penis replacements rely on its template extensions to function correctly.

The Wearable Accessory (i think might be possible to be just vanilla, i am thinking it would be attached to Her back but just angled properly....might make it only work with a certain range of body slider size) would basically be the tail of the plug "sticking out" flush against her ass. As I said it would be 'ported as a separate swf/mod. The trick will be coordinating its template positioning to be *fixed* with respect to her sprites/skeleton and hopefully body-scalable to stay in the right spot. It would also only be one "size" of plug showing, not changeable like the penismod.

Ideally in my mind, you would switch from the penis mod, to another position without that mod, but with the one accessory mod showing instead in its place while other stuff happens. Because all you need is the tail to indicate that it is in place, it does not have to represent much of the "actual" size.

Does all that sound good? I estimate completion by the end of January or earlier for the plug *Fist will take longer*. We shall see what the luminously lusty Lady Luck has in store for me in 2017!!

Last edited:

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
That actually sounds perfect lemurian-seed! Thank you so much for taking on this project, I eagerly look forward to hearing about your progress. I hope 2017 treats you well!

Elfos

Potential Patron
Is there any progress about this mod? Idea sounds amazing and i want to try it out. When it'll be finished?

outlawtorn316

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately lemurian-seed has backed out of the project so I cannot say for certain if this will even come into fruition. If enough people take interest in it maybe someone else will pick it up. Worst case I will give it my best to develop this, but between a 5 week old baby, work, and revamping my game I don't know when/if that will happen. Thank you for taking interest though! Really surprised nothing like this currently exists in the community... :wat:

Apollen

Potential Patron
Unfortunately lemurian-seed has backed out of the project so I cannot say for certain if this will even come into fruition. If enough people take interest in it maybe someone else will pick it up. Worst case I will give it my best to develop this, but between a 5 week old baby, work, and revamping my game I don't know when/if that will happen. Thank you for taking interest though! Really surprised nothing like this currently exists in the community... :wat:
So, took an image from google that had a similar art style and made a static butt plug mod. One were the plug is inserted more and another where it's not as much.

Attachments

Butt Plug Inserted More.swf
50 KB · Views: 338

Butt plug.swf
50 KB · Views: 328

cheeptrowel

Potential Patron
So, took an image from google that had a similar art style and made a static butt plug mod. One were the plug is inserted more and another where it's not as much.

What would I need to do to get this into game. Save to Mods>Butt plug and add a mods.txt file. Sorry newb.

Apollen

Potential Patron
Just download it anywhere. Open up the game, go to the modding tab and click "load swf." Find the butt plug swf file in your computer in the pop up and just click open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.