Zako (4 Viewers)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Good timing!

You are lucky, DynamiteFetish. I'm testing PS2 emulator on my new laptop and I have Dynamite Deka Remake DVD :meaw:
So I made a video from the game. It was rushed and has only the lingerie zako, though.
Dynamite Deka - Grapple.wmv

snapshot20111009010751.jpg snapshot20111009010819.jpg snapshot20111009010911.jpg snapshot20111009011001.jpg

Check my MF folder to find more about female baddies.
http://www.mediafire.com/kunoitisuki

Last edited by a moderator:

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Thank you so so much for that video. It's already got me today... and I'll be watching it again now. I love everything about it, actually.

I was wondering if you could of course do more (more!) for each of the females featured.. and with the male character chosen if possible...

That video is a masterpiece.. You can work the rest out!

Actually I'd like to hear some theories about why the lingerie zako is dressed as such. I have a few, but do tell.. :D

I was wondering though what the big "arrest" thing is about - is it suggesting you do that handcuff pistol move?

Also those combos are deadly from her... draining almost a whole of the two bars... :jk:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Thank you so so much for that video. It's already got me today... and I'll be watching it again now. I love everything about it, actually.

I was wondering if you could of course do more (more!) for each of the females featured.. and with the male character chosen if possible...

That video is a masterpiece.. You can work the rest out!

Actually I'd like to hear some theories about why the lingerie zako is dressed as such. I have a few, but do tell.. :D

I was wondering though what the big "arrest" thing is about - is it suggesting you do that handcuff pistol move?

Also those combos are deadly from her... draining almost a whole of the two bars... :jk:
Glad you like it.
I will make another video if I have time. Female zako in this game have ability to stun the hero with groin shot that is worth seeing. Don't know they can do that in PS2 version, however.

For lingerie zako. After she and friends sucessfully took the mall under control, she saw a brand-name things and wanna take them for free, I think :ORLY:

I played the game in Arrest Mode, the new mode in PS2 version. In this mode, the only way to get rid of enemies is handcuff pistol move. So you are free to beat an enemies without killing him/her.

And yeah, she's a strong zako. She's as strong and fast as the heroine and can use most of her moves. Fighting this zako is like fighting with yourself :meaw:
I like strong female zako that can go toe-to-toe with your character, by the way.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Indeed - it's a little bugged though, right? The last time I tried it, it certainly was.
It's probably been a long time since then, it plays perfectly now.

@NNin, I had no idea a remake of that game existed, gonna have to hunt it down now. Many thanks!

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Glad you like it.
I will make another video if I have time. Female zako in this game have ability to stun the hero with groin shot that is worth seeing. Don't know they can do that in PS2 version, however.

For lingerie zako. After she and friends sucessfully took the mall under control, she saw a brand-name things and wanna take them for free, I think :ORLY:

I played the game in Arrest Mode, the new mode in PS2 version. In this mode, the only way to get rid of enemies is handcuff pistol move. So you are free to beat an enemies without killing him/her.

And yeah, she's a strong zako. She's as strong and fast as the heroine and can use most of her moves. Fighting this zako is like fighting with yourself :meaw:
I like strong female zako that can go toe-to-toe with your character, by the way.

That's exactly what I say thinking about her too! Ah, it's all too sexy!! :D...

Yes, her moveset is awesome. I like pretty much any Zako but the girls in that game are fantastic... You should try and make more and engage that elusive groin shot from her! ;]

I must also say, the arrest mode sounds very nice too! :D :D

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I just played some Rise of Nightmares on the Xbox, it requires Kinect unfortunately which is an expensive piece of shit. Half the enemies are female zombies, some of them fetishistic like the sadist zombies and the nurse ones, the others look a bit more normal, you can hack em apart like any other zombies, pretty fun game overall.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Make moar! Why is she wearing christmass costume? Shouldn't she have a police uniform or something :O

That's right! I'd love to see that video with her in her normal outfit, and the same for the guy.

I'd also love to see the same thing for each of the zako... I think there are 3 in total. ;] All beyond sexy...

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Make moar! Why is she wearing christmass costume? Shouldn't she have a police uniform or something :O
In PS2 version, there are several new modes that change something in the gameplay. The modes also come with an alternate costumes for your characters. The modes are...
-Easy Mode: You have 2 life bar in this mode. Costume are Axe Battler and Tyris Flare from MD game Golden Axe.
-One Shot Kill Mode: Guns deal heavy damage, killing one with 1-2 shot. Costumes are Elvis and Marilyn.
-Arrest Mode: You need to arrest enemies to beat him/her. Costumes are Shogun and Santa Girl.
-Deadline Mode: You must clear all enemies within time limit. Costumes Karate Guy and Saturn Girl.
-Altered Beast Mode: Turns your characters into Werewolf (Werehawk) from Altered Beast, boosting your power but your health is decreased over time.

I just played some Rise of Nightmares on the Xbox, it requires Kinect unfortunately which is an expensive piece of shit. Half the enemies are female zombies, some of them fetishistic like the sadist zombies and the nurse ones, the others look a bit more normal, you can hack em apart like any other zombies, pretty fun game overall.
Sounds funny, but athough I like maid and nurse, zombie isn't my thing :brains...!:

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Sounds funny, but athough I like maid and nurse, zombie isn't my thing :brains...!:

They may have blue skin, but they don't act like zombies, they actually have rather sexualized poses in their manner of walking and things like that.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
You know Cuntington...I think Zako is not actually about them getting beaten up, but more like doing the attacking and dominating.
...atleast that is my understanding reading through this forum...Can Nnin elaborate further properly to avoid possible understanding in the future?
You know since I have a little thing about female enemies fighting....

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I'd imagine it's a bit of both, with individuals leaning in one direction or the other, or even in another direction entirely; for instance finding the designs of the enemies themselves stimulating. I don't believe it's a specific or well defined idea.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
But I guess it is always up to the beholder, eventhough it feels like it makes much more sense to me that it is a 'weak' generic enemy that kinds of having the upper hand. It iseasy to see the fetish in that, but ... another person beating a generic enemy? It looks a lot more like a normal ryona we understand and love...or at least blur the lines abit...
What do you guys think, Especially NNin who brought this up in the first place...
P.S. this is to put and improve the wiki we have here...no offense intended please.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I think it can be either ways, like Weoooo said.
For me Zako fetish is similar to Super Heroine fetish, which you wanna see her in various situations. Like combat, getting beaten, tortured etc.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
Next up: The various strippers and hookers in True Crime: Streets Of L.A.

They were actually pretty hot to fight and all of them possessed this wonderful attack where they would mount Nick's shoulders and pound away while spouting cocktease speak. I got into fights with them whenever they were available. Now, it's also possible to do this with a female character because of the various skin codes they had for the game. A vid of those delicious festering strumpets would do for our Zako thirst I believe.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Next up: The various strippers and hookers in True Crime: Streets Of L.A.

They were actually pretty hot to fight and all of them possessed this wonderful attack where they would mount Nick's shoulders and pound away while spouting cocktease speak. I got into fights with them whenever they were available. Now, it's also possible to do this with a female character because of the various skin codes they had for the game. A vid of those delicious festering strumpets would do for our Zako thirst I believe.

That sounds awesome!! Delicious. Must find some of this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.