Zako (1 Viewer)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, Kingdom Under Fire. Specifically, Kingdom Under Fire: Crusaders and Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes.

It may very well be that it's not well known, it's kind of a niche title. Or that they seem kind of helpless; I had a hard time dealing with that myself(I couldn't help but feel bad). But it just seems like a solid entry that never gets brought up.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
Hey...there is one in particular I'm looking for. The persian sword-wielding women in Dynamite Cop (Dreamcast) have this slash combo grapple, and when I was younger, I liked seeing it used on the female (Jean Ivy) the most. Unfortunately, I don't have the game anymore, so this raises my question...

...dumbass, I already asked it.

Anyway, it'd be pretty cool if someone could find me a clip of that happening.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah i remember dynamite deka 2, i used to have both games but its been such a long time i may have lost them :p

Also great post Nnin, and thanks for the links.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I once have Dynamite Deka 2 too. So sad that other female zako have no combo or grab moves like in the first one.

@dyne9
I will try to find a video. Youtube may has one.

K

keeblerelf

Yeah, Kingdom Under Fire. Specifically, Kingdom Under Fire: Crusaders and Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes.

It may very well be that it's not well known, it's kind of a niche title. Or that they seem kind of helpless; I had a hard time dealing with that myself(I couldn't help but feel bad). But it just seems like a solid entry that never gets brought up.
How are the latter two games? The first (or was it first two?) were XBOX (not 360) exclusives. The later ones got PC ports as well, but I remember the game also changed.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I can't find video of dancer from Dynamite Deka 2, so I made it myself.

Dynamite Cop - Arabian Dancer's grab.wmv

Used Fraps. Sorry for no sound.

DC1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Is anyone here familiar with the BoR engine or things like it? It's basically a streamlined side scrolling brawler engine. There's a large amount of games made with it, and many with edited or transported female enemy sprites. With a little bit of effort, you can sort of rig an already built game full of whatever characters you can find and edit the sound files as well.

Also, I never really played Circle of Doom, which was the 360 title. Rather than an action/strategy game, it was a brawler. From what I've heard, not a good one either. And from what I gather, it has very little related to this particular fetish, although there is a playable female character and, well, fighting. So...

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Is anyone here familiar with the BoR engine or things like it? It's basically a streamlined side scrolling brawler engine. There's a large amount of games made with it, and many with edited or transported female enemy sprites. With a little bit of effort, you can sort of rig an already built game full of whatever characters you can find and edit the sound files as well.

Maybe I should find one.

Also, I never really played Circle of Doom, which was the 360 title. Rather than an action/strategy game, it was a brawler. From what I've heard, not a good one either. And from what I gather, it has very little related to this particular fetish, although there is a playable female character and, well, fighting. So...

The problem of the game is no dark elf enemy exists. The only female enemy is Ice Queen-like boss.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
For some reason I decided to try and organize the sprites I had in the folder full of BoR paks. You can't navigate the paks with pakscape or any other browser I tried, only dump them. In my strange need to tear things apart, I tend to disregard organization; ending in me having an awful lot of New Folder(n) with DATA folders in them. In trying to get this under control, it became pretty easy to put together a little collection. I tried to avoid duplicates.

col.rar

noice1

Potential Patron
For some reason I decided to try and organize the sprites I had in the folder full of BoR paks. You can't navigate the paks with pakscape or any other browser I tried, only dump them. In my strange need to tear things apart, I tend to disregard organization; ending in me having an awful lot of New Folder(n) with DATA folders in them. In trying to get this under control, it became pretty easy to put together a little collection. I tried to avoid duplicates.

col.rar

Just a bit more info, in case anyone is curious: this about 17K (yes, three zeroes) files and 200 folders of 2D sprites, with some .wav audio bits.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Interesting. I have absolutely no clue what to do with it, but interesting.

Here too. I think we need to understand Beast of Rage engine and its command line first. Some of the sprites, like Electra and Poison, are interesting indeed.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Just a bit more info, in case anyone is curious: this about 17K (yes, three zeroes) files and 200 folders of 2D sprites, with some .wav audio bits.

I told you I had an awful lot of New Folder(n)s. I also apologize for the lack of any introduction to the file. To be honest, I was kind of embarrassed. Since the files are so small, I didn't quite realize how many I had accumulated over time and it was kind of daunting when I realized that I had so goddamn MANY.

To explain, what I uploaded is simply a collection of female enemies within Beats of Rage mods, which is an open source 2d brawler engine. Some are edited sprites from other games, some are rips, some are MUGEN characters, some are even originals. All that is uploaded is the contents of their character file, which is a sub folder of the mod. The text files within the folders are basically the character's script, and if you open it you may see it may reference files from a different folder, such as /sound. This is because not all files that it calls upon are necessarily within the character folder. Some are located outside of it.

Since I figured they would be a curiosity because of the sprites themselves more than their programming, I didn't bother to try to include sound files or referenced objects outside of what was already within the folders. Although, I suppose it's a useful collection of female characters if you were interested in making a BoR mod of some kind; even though some may not work as they are now due to their script referencing files that are not present. I must confess ignorance, however, on being able to create any sort of mod for the engine. The closest I ever came to making one of my own was a simple cannibalization of another mod and replaced the spawning enemies with different ones. And fooling around with sounds, as you can change the sound played quite easily by modifying a line of the text files. I do not believe it is technically daunting, though. I simply never really bothered to try learning, as I found unpacking and tinkering rather enjoyable. Many of the unique sound files are stored within the character's file itself, that's why the .wavs are there. I assume they are packed that way to make the game run smoother or maybe to make distribution of the character easier. The 3 leftover .wav files within the main folder are nothing more than 3 sounds I was trying to reorganize and had forgotten about.

Again, I take absolutely no credit for making any of these. It's simply a collection I had amassed cause of my insane thirst to break files of any kind.

noice1

Potential Patron
No worries, sharing is caring. I tried to get into MUGEN because I really liked it, but I never figured out how to add downloadable characters without breaking the game.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Guys.

I've just signed up because of this thread, I don't know these forums or site but hi.

I've had this fetish for as long as I can remember.

I've seen some great examples in this thread.

One of my absolute favourites is Dynamite Deka 1/Die Hard Arcade with the extremely hot 'Zako' girls. I can still remember the first time I played the game at the arcade and she beat me - ppinned me to the ground and beat the **** out of me - I tried rolling but she rolled back and killed/whatever'd me, then got up, posing and laughing. Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

So yes, you aren't alone. It'd be nice if this thread was active. I may even share and write some more fan-fiction...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.