Zako (5 Viewers)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The new Dynamite Deka clip with all three zako is up. But not that long video because I put in only groin attack and grapple.
Dynamite Deka - Female Zako.wmv

snapshot20111102010256.jpg snapshot20111102005422.jpg snapshot20111102010157.jpg snapshot20111102010224.jpg

Next up: The various strippers and hookers in True Crime: Streets Of L.A.

They were actually pretty hot to fight and all of them possessed this wonderful attack where they would mount Nick's shoulders and pound away while spouting cocktease speak. I got into fights with them whenever they were available. Now, it's also possible to do this with a female character because of the various skin codes they had for the game. A vid of those delicious festering strumpets would do for our Zako thirst I believe.
The girls in that game are not bad. For me, the red bikini stripper who knows kung fu is the best enemy. I should make a short clip of them, maybe.

snapshot20111102012313.jpg snapshot20111102012420.jpg snapshot20111102012513.jpg snapshot20111102012545.jpg snapshot20111102012651.jpg snapshot20111102012717.jpg

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
^ Thank you lots! Downloading now. Even from the preview that looks hot as hell.

And yes, you should definitely keep making videos, and of those True Crime girls as well!

Edit - That video is heaven, thanks a lot!!! They did an amazing job on those girls! The first one is completely stunning... as they all are, but wow.. she is amazing.

Any chance of seeing footage of her with the claws? I believe at the fountain area... Maybe she has some unique moves?

Last edited by a moderator:

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Sadly she doesn't has one and can't grab you or use weapon. So I don't have a plan to make her footage.

View attachment 1600

Another absolute hottie though.. are her attacks strong to make up for that or is she a bit of a easy character?

Also, I've had a go at drawing two of the zako's so far. More to come generally..

rachel_by_faceabook-d4cps6a.jpg

jessica_by_faceabook-d4ero36.jpg

I've called them Rachel and Jessica.. hope the names suit, seeing as I couldn't find any sort of name or nickname for these super awesome Zako.

Not sure I did her breasts justice (oh they are THAT good) but I tried. xP

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Another absolute hottie though.. are her attacks strong to make up for that or is she a bit of a easy character?

Also, I've had a go at drawing two of the zako's so far. More to come generally..

View attachment 1608

View attachment 1609

I've called them Rachel and Jessica.. hope the names suit, seeing as I couldn't find any sort of name or nickname for these super awesome Zako.

Not sure I did her breasts justice (oh they are THAT good) but I tried. xP
You need more trainings. But no one being Master at the start, keep it up!

I think Claw Jessica has nothing special, btw.

Found some amusing ones!
Especially those who liked Muso Kunoichi~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWKTTWNW03k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxpz7eRhakY
Thank goodness for the flood of Japanese to youtube~
This guy is the same type of person with me.
I, too, once tried to find a way to see mosu kunoichi's panty shot. XD

Cuntington

Potential Patron
You know Cuntington...I think Zako is not actually about them getting beaten up, but more like doing the attacking and dominating.
...atleast that is my understanding reading through this forum...Can Nnin elaborate further properly to avoid possible understanding in the future?
You know since I have a little thing about female enemies fighting....

Oooh, i thought it was just about attractive minions getting pounded!

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Well Cuntington... a correction on my part!
It seems that female minions getting beaten up is a part of 'Zako'...and minions dominating is another part as well, but a special certain name (still zako though).
At least that is my understanding from Pixiv...
<Sigh>
It is quite amusing to see that both have its own categories (methinks) a subset of 'Zako'...T'was more deeper than I thought.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Hmm, let's see. Ever heard of the game Crime Fighters 2 (Called Vendetta in certain territories)? It's a really weird, twisted game... Basically an old arcade side scrolling beat em up, but it had some female dominatrix enemies. They could stun your character by kicking him in the you know where, and whenever they knocked you down or KO'ed you, they'd put their foot on you. It was a pretty silly game, and it also had weird bondage dudes that would do weird rape style attacks on you... Very odd. But anyway, this is about the only footage I could find.

Japanese version of Vendetta - YouTube

It's a shame I haven't been able to get MAME to work for years. I'd record a "proper" video of it...

Nice coincidence, I was watching that on youtube just yesterday! Not that specific video, but still ;3 I was in a 'zako' hunt mood!

You need more trainings. But no one being Master at the start, keep it up!

I think Claw Jessica has nothing special, btw.

This guy is the same type of person with me.
I, too, once tried to find a way to see mosu kunoichi's panty shot. XD

I don't mean to be demanding but is there any chance of you getting some footage of claw Jessica (as we now call her!) and the zako girls using weapons? (broom, pistols, machine guns, rokets, anything else...) that would really help satisfy my zako thirst for this game ;3

Am I right in saying (at least on the arcade/saturn originals) the girls would laugh after they shot you, even if you were still standing?)

(Also, thanks! I just drew them for fun and my own satisfaction, I quite like how they came out!)

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
played two games recently, Skyrim and Saints Row the Third.

For Saints Row the Third there is a TON of zako potential, a gang called the morning star minions are half female hookers, its not limited to enemies either, you can do various melee moves including some wrestling and "nut shots" on anyone, also when you press the secondary attack button you can initiate a smackdown which requires some quick timing some buttons to complete.

Skyrim on the other hand i haven't played much but it seems like the humanoid enemies is equally divided between male/female. When enemies reach critically low health they will fall to the ground and beg you to spare them, i haven't seen them actually yielding though as they will take your reluctance as an opportunity to run and heal up, so better finish them off when they do that.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I don't mean to be demanding but is there any chance of you getting some footage of claw Jessica (as we now call her!) and the zako girls using weapons? (broom, pistols, machine guns, rokets, anything else...) that would really help satisfy my zako thirst for this game ;3

Am I right in saying (at least on the arcade/saturn originals) the girls would laugh after they shot you, even if you were still standing?)

(Also, thanks! I just drew them for fun and my own satisfaction, I quite like how they came out!)
Still busy lately. And I might send my laptop to the shop for checking a problem about its power system. So no videos for a several weeks. :jk:

played two games recently, Skyrim and Saints Row the Third.

For Saints Row the Third there is a TON of zako potential, a gang called the morning star minions are half female hookers, its not limited to enemies either, you can do various melee moves including some wrestling and "nut shots" on anyone, also when you press the secondary attack button you can initiate a smackdown which requires some quick timing some buttons to complete.

Skyrim on the other hand i haven't played much but it seems like the humanoid enemies is equally divided between male/female. When enemies reach critically low health they will fall to the ground and beg you to spare them, i haven't seen them actually yielding though as they will take your reluctance as an opportunity to run and heal up, so better finish them off when they do that.
That sound nice. Maybe I should try to find these 2 games at a game shop when I have time.

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
This is the first time I've ever discussed this (I didnt even know what it was until yesterday) so please excuse me for blurting a lot out at once.

I definitely have a thing for cruel, sexy women in other media, Famke Jansen's characters in Goldeneye and I Spy were 2 of my favorites. But I find I enjoy videogames more, and especially scrolling beatemups.

I suppose that my biggest obsession in zako characters are Poison and Roxy. I've always found them incredibly sexy, and they definitely cost me quite a few coins when playing Final Fight in the arcade. And I don't know how many scenarios I've thought up involving them over the years. There's just so much that I find hot about them that it would be a post in itself.

There are quite a few others that I like as well, although many have already been mentioned.
The dominatrix from Vendetta / Crime Fighters 2, I love the way she stands on you after you get knocked down.
Carol and Brenda from Captain Commando - wearing rubber bikinis and armed with electro tongs.
The female ninja (kunoichi) Midori / Luna etc from the punisher - I don't always find ninja type characters interesting but these ones have the right kind of mean and sexy look (the rubber swimsuit surely helps here!)
The axe wielding women from Golden Axe (Strobaya / Lemanaya etc)
Electra from Streets of Rage

In more recent games, I can't think of so many that have caught my attention - the lack of modern beatemups hasn't helped much - God Hand was a real treat though, hats off to whoever thought of the 'take a bad girl over your knee and spank her' move!

I can totally agree with DynamiteFetish that Dynamite Deka has some fantastic zako fan-service. For someone like me who's both into ryona and reverse ryona the fighting dynamic here is great - the way that one moment you can have some bikini clad showgirl on her knees begging for mercy, next thing she's punched you in the nuts, grappled you to the ground, straddled and pummeled you some more, and when she's done she stands and laughs at you- it's pretty much the best I've seen. I think that if I was ever going to make my dream game, it would have a very similar fighting style to this.

Apart from that, I don't know of many more. I like the look of that dominatrix from The Watchmen, so I'll check that out some more. I've also got hopes for Saints Row 3, but havent had a chance to play it yet. Often if find the trouble with these games is that they are more gun based, so they often don't have the up close and personal thing that I'm into the most.

BTW over the last few years I've commissioned a few artists on deviantart to produce some fanarts of my favorite characters - so far they've just been pinup type of poses to help to establish how I imagine the look of the characters beyond their pixellated form - I hope to get into some more kinky stuff later on ;) Right now I'm in the process of commissioning a fanart of Carol and Brenda, as well as another scene featuring Poison & Roxy where they've got Jessica prisoner. I'll post some when I next get a chance.

Mardion

Potential Patron
That was a good read, ZakoMe, I sure wouldn't mind you talking about Poison&Roxy in more detail! I like them very much, eventhough I prefer zako with grabbing moves like the ones in Guardian of the 'Hood.

I got one gripe though, that dominatrix from Vendetta, how come you liked her that much? I thought it was cool how she moved to grind her foot on my character once she'd beaten me, but since I was blinking at the time and almost immediately disappeared from under there it drove me very frustrated.

and they definitely cost me quite a few coins when playing Final Fight in the arcade
I think most of us can relate with that ; When I found Die Hard Arcade (the equivalent of Dynamite Deka in Europe) in an arcade store, I spend quite some money fighting against the girls there, I couldn't believe the amazing moves they could pull out! I always thought the fun ended way too early (it's not like I had that much money to spend) so I more than made up for that once I found out I could play it in my PC years later:yarr:

onlinehero

Casual Client
I enjoyed Bloodrayne 2 because of the female enemies. At the beginning of the first mission you can get into fight with 3 or so zakos. They don't have any grabs, but I they have nice taunts. Also in Oblivion and Morrowind I usually tried to find female enemies when I wanted to get my character beaten.

It really sucks that there are not any good modern beat em ups like you said.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Talking of Poison and Roxy, I run a group over at DeviantART dedicated to them ...

If you wanna check it out - #POISON-ROXY on deviantART

I've personally collected as much art on them as possible there - and many sexy cosplaying babes have submitted photos as well! :whistle:

I highly recommend you check it out if you like the two of them. Of course, I would run more groups for other zako, but these two have a big niche fanbase so it seems!

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
The female ninja (kunoichi) Midori / Luna etc from the punisher - I don't always find ninja type characters interesting but these ones have the right kind of mean and sexy look (the rubber swimsuit surely helps here!)
Heh, I like those kunoichi too. The one I like most is this girl (forgot name) who can do all kunoichi's moves in the game.

The Punisher.jpg

That was a good read, ZakoMe, I sure wouldn't mind you talking about Poison&Roxy in more detail! I like them very much, eventhough I prefer zako with grabbing moves like the ones in Guardian of the 'Hood.
I like a zako with a special attacks like a heavy attck, grabbing or countering. Atleast Poison&Roxy can do jump kick or flip kick that quite damage you.
Never heard about Guardian of the 'Hood. I should search for it when I have a chance.

I enjoyed Bloodrayne 2 because of the female enemies. At the beginning of the first mission you can get into fight with 3 or so zakos. They don't have any grabs, but I they have nice taunts. Also in Oblivion and Morrowind I usually tried to find female enemies when I wanted to get my character beaten.

It really sucks that there are not any good modern beat em ups like you said.
Modern beat em ups lacks good zako for me. The best one I found these past years is Watchmen. Spiderman: Edge of Time and Batman: Arkham City do contain female zako but not that good.
But recently released Saints Row 3 looks interesting.

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
I got one gripe though, that dominatrix from Vendetta, how come you liked her that much? I thought it was cool how she moved to grind her foot on my character once she'd beaten me, but since I was blinking at the time and almost immediately disappeared from under there it drove me very frustrated.
Yeah, I know the feeling, I think the attraction is more imagined than with what you see. She has some potential, like grabbing you with her whip, but doesnt have anything to follow it up with. I suppose it doesnt help that she fights on her own, TBH I think the main reason is that she reminds me of my first zako love.

I like a zako with a special attacks like a heavy attck, grabbing or countering. Atleast Poison&Roxy can do jump kick or flip kick that quite damage you.
I'm with you on preferring zako with grab attacks, but I just find Poison and Roxy irresistably sexy. Have you seen Poison's moveset in the upcoming Streetfighter x Tekken? She's got some sweet grapples - this one in particular - http://gifsoup.com/view/3055496/sfxtk-poison-2.html

Talking of Poison and Roxy, I run a group over at DeviantART dedicated to them ...
If you wanna check it out - #POISON-ROXY on deviantART
That group is genius - It saves me my weekly DA trawl for new Poison fanarts :) Poison is becoming an incredibly popular character - about 10 years ago nobody seemed to have heard of her. These days I think she must be catching up with the likes of Mai.

Heh, I like those kunoichi too. The one I like most is this girl (forgot name) who can do all kunoichi's moves in the game.
That's Misa, she only appears in the later levels (Blue=Mizuki;Green=Midori;Red:Luna;Black=Misa). I must say I'm impressed with your sprite rips, I'll have to try and share some of mine as well.

2 more things: I just got Saints Row 3 yesterday for the PC - havent had much time to play it yet. There are some quite tasty looking hookers, but I havent really figured out hand to hand combat so I don't know what they can do - I look forward to finding out though;) The character creator looks promising too, I don't know if more costumes get unlocked later on, because the initial stuff isnt that interesting.

I just found this about a minute ago - The Legend of Zuburokas, somebody's made a blog dedicated to the female zako enemies from Golden Axe - someone's actually made a blog dedicated to the Zuburoka axe women from Golden Axe. I've just skim read it, but it looks like he's put a lot of work into it and has done many illustrations. It's pretty amazing that a week ago I thought I was the only one in the world who was into this!

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
ZakoMe;24512 I just found this about a minute ago - [url=http://zuburoka.blogspot.com said:
The Legend of Zuburokas[/url], somebody's made a blog dedicated to the female zako enemies from Golden Axe - someone's actually made a blog dedicated to the Zuburoka axe women from Golden Axe. I've just skim read it, but it looks like he's put a lot of work into it and has done many illustrations. It's pretty amazing that a week ago I thought I was the only one in the world who was into this!

Someone after my own heart! I too recently stumbled across that brilliant blog. A gold mine.

Since playing Tenchu 2 a decade ago I've had a strong thing for nameless female mooks/cannon fodder/goons/enemies and their nefarious escapades!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.