[Zako fiction] A deal with the Devil (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
I thought Ishkur would make Lucia into an undead puppet because she was special in some way, but this is is what I expect a demon to do too. Maybe someone else a later time? He could have kept Lucia's head on when he is fucking her though.

Did Ishkur fuck Anastasia when they are alone? Did she like it?

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Well, being a forgotten God, Ishkur at this moment doesn't have any power (other than the generic superhuman strength and speed). While he could easily kill the small fries, he might have trouble dealing with more powerful opponents, and he absolutely had no chance if he fights the Goddess now. That's why he needs to regain his power first, by gaining more worshipers and draining magic from enemies.

So he can't create undead now, and even if he could, he has little reason to do so. A mindless puppet won't betray you, but they are too stupid to be useful, while Ishkur wants servants who can think for themselves. Of course, people like that will have their own agenda and motives, so it will take much more effort to recruit them (and keep them loyal to you).

Lucia is not really special by the way. She has a good ability, but that's it. She is not as good as she thinks she is. The only thing Ishkur cares about is the magical power inside her body, not Lucia herself. After he has harvested it, that voluptuous body of hers can go straight to the trash bin :wink:

Regarding Ishkur and Anastasia, no, they haven't done it yet. There was no time for that.

osw

Club Regular
Well, being a forgotten God, Ishkur at this moment doesn't have any power (other than the generic superhuman strength and speed). While he could easily kill the small fries, he might have trouble dealing with more powerful opponents, and he absolutely had no chance if he fights the Goddess now. That's why he needs to regain his power first, by gaining more worshipers and draining magic from enemies.

So he can't create undead now, and even if he could, he has little reason to do so. A mindless puppet won't betray you, but they are too stupid to be useful, while Ishkur wants servants who can think for themselves. Of course, people like that will have their own agenda and motives, so it will take much more effort to recruit them (and keep them loyal to you).

Lucia is not really special by the way. She has a good ability, but that's it. She is not as good as she thinks she is. The only thing Ishkur cares about is the magical power inside her body, not Lucia herself. After he has harvested it, that voluptuous body of hers can go straight to the trash bin :wink:

Regarding Ishkur and Anastasia, no, they haven't done it yet. There was no time for that.
Very brutal and cold, but I like that he still remembers to have some fun!

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Soldiers of Maven:

2019_0105_Soldier.png

Since the Goddesses forbid men to bear arms, every war since the ancient time has been fought by women.

The Army of Maven, just like any other army in the world, exclusively consists of female soldiers. These women can be grouped into several categories: the Knights, who are blessed by the Goddess Isastha; the Queen's Own, the elite warrior who protects the queen and her family; the household guards of the nobles; and finally, the levies, the backbone of the Army.

According to the law of Maven, military service is mandatory to every woman between the age of 16 and 40, but one can be exempted by paying a sum of money to the government. As the result, the majority of the levies come from the poorest families of the kingdom. When a girl turned 16, she is obliged to join the nearest local army to receive training. After two years, she can go back to civilian life, but is required to return whenever duty calls. She is also forbidden to get pregnant, since it will hinder her ability to answer the call to arms. As the result, most of these soldiers will try to save money so that they can leave the army when they are still young.

Before the disastrous Gothorian War, the Kingdom of Maven had 30,000 levies in total. Most of them were called to join the fight, but only one third were able to return home. The rest stayed in the north, as corpses or as slaves.

After the war, the First Princess Helena presented a proposal to reform the Army. She wanted to abolish the levy system, and build a standing army instead. As an experiment for the new policy, a regiment of 2,000 professional soldiers were created and put under command of General Cornelia.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Good work as always Zako Lover, I'd like some background on your world, why do men and women seem at odds with one another, at lest that the vibe I'm getting from what I have read so far.

Ten thousand years of load, damn that's going to be messy, is the princess going to get a view of the *messy* corpses when they leave the cave?

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Wait so how does the population reproduce?

Well, not everyone is in the army. In fact, everyone who can afford it pay to be exempted from the military service. Richer women pay from the start, while poor ones save money to pay later. Most soldiers leave the army before they turn 30, return home and get married.

Professional soldiers like the Knights have more freedom than the levies. It's entirely possible for them to quit their military lives for a couple of years then come back later.

Moreover, in order to compensate to the active levies' inability to reproduce, breeding slaves are used. These young women, mostly prisoners of war, are forced to keep pumping out babies until they can longer do so. The status of the breeding slaves in the society is the lowest, even lower than one of male slaves, and reducing one to this status can be used to punish women who have committed the most severe crime.

The history of human kingdoms in this world is the history of violent competition for slaves. Most of the kingdoms were warlike, and had short lifespan. They rose and fell in quick succession. It’s the rise of the Gothorian Empire and its looming threat that made the kingdoms in the south become friendlier with each other.

Good work as always Zako Lover, I'd like some background on your world, why do men and women seem at odds with one another, at lest that the vibe I'm getting from what I have read so far.

Ten thousand years of load, damn that's going to be messy, is the princess going to get a view of the *messy* corpses when they leave the cave?

Since the ones that won the War between Gods in ancient time are all Goddesses, matriarchy has become the only social system in the world. The Goddesses only bestowed their miracles upon women, allowing them to have power over the men. While a man might be physically stronger than a woman, it's impossible for him to defeat a female Knight who is blessed by the Goddesses. Nevertheless, the Goddesses still worry that the men might try to rebel and disrupt the social hierarchy they build, so they forbade men to bear arms.

So, how does a man fare in the matriarchal world? Well, it depends more on his and his family's social status than his gender.

If he is born in a noble family, he will live a comfortable life without having to worry about anything. The only duty he has to do is to marry into other noble house to create and strengthen ties. In short, he is very not different from the female equivalence of our world's aristocracy. And also not unlike our real world, a noble family can rise or fall due to many different political reasons. When a noble house collapses, it members, both male and female, can be stripped off of their noble ranks, or even reduced to slave status.

If he is from a rich family, again, he will have a comfortable life. While he is not allowed to inherit the family’s business, a man working as a deputy or assistant to his mother or sister is not uncommon. Other than that, he could pursue one of the more prestigious jobs like scholar, scientist, lawyer, artist, etc.

If he is born in a middle-class family, he is not very different from a typical medieval peasant in our world. The only difference is he doesn’t have to worry about getting drafted. After all, fighting is women’s business.

Next is the outcasts: men who are very poor, men who are disowned by his family, men who are born stupid, ugly or with impairment. They live miserable lives and the entire society looked down on them. The men that Minerva mentioned, who arrive at the battlefield and do “things” to the soldiers’ corpses, are these men. Some of them even turn to banditry.

And finally, the slaves. A slave’s fate varies a lot, depending on his owner. If he is lucky, he can become a lover of a noble or rich woman and have a better life than most free men do. It’s rarely permanent though, as the mistress can replace him with a younger and better looking lover anytime she wants. For the majority of the male slaves, they tend to get castrated and sent to do hard labor.

These are just the general guidelines. Details can vary from kingdoms to kingdoms. The societies in the Gothorian Empire in the north and the Elven Ecclesia in the west are even more different.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
you should do artwork of some fights. nipples sliced off sound really sexy. and the soldier design is really sexy, I would love to see pics of the girls getting sliced in sexy ways and in dead bodypiles. just make sure to include lots of nipple slicing, and pussy stabbing. and maybe show the deaths of named characters too.

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Chapter 6: Madness

“Why? Why haven’t we received any news yet?”

Carmilla did not like waiting, especially when she was in a situation where everything was at stake like this. What was Lucia doing? She should have returned by now, or at least, sent a messenger.

“You should have given Lucia more soldiers,” said the hooded woman who was sitting casually on the couch.

“You know that I don’t have more soldiers, Laeticia.” Carmilla barked. “I have already given her half of the household guards. The rest must stay here with me, or someone will cut my throat.”

“Oh? I thought the City Guard was with you?” Laeticia asked.

“They were, before the coup.” Carmilla sighed. “I’m not so sure now.”

Things used to be very favorable to her. She had secured the loyalty of most of the captains of the City Guard, and the ones that she couldn’t had all been locked up. Then, with the garrison of the capital firmly under her control, Carmilla mounted the coup d’état. Everything had happened according to the plan so far, so there shouldn’t be any problem.

Then madness happened.

The incident at the palace was a disaster. After the massacre of the royal family, everyone was looking at her in disgust. Her allies now all believed that she had tricked them, that she had lied to them, and they were abandoning her.

Carmilla looked at the woman on the couch, who was acting as if she was in her own house. She was drinking a glass of wine, Carmilla’s best wine, which she poured for herself without bothering to ask anyone’s permission. Her face, which she had never revealed to anyone, was hidden by the hood pulled over her eyes. Her entire character was the exact opposite of ‘trustworthiness’, and Carmilla had been always treating her accordingly. But now, that woman was the only one staying by her side.

“Anyway,” Laeticia said. “Finding someone who is hiding is not an easy task, especially if you don’t have a dedicated tracker, who I do have by the way …”

“I told you before and I am telling you again now,” Carmilla interrupted. “I don’t need your help!”

“Oh come on, Carmilla!” The woman giggled under her hood. “Why do you have to be so stubborn? If you had accepted my offer, you would have never been in this mess in the first place.”

“That is not an option!” Carmilla yelled. “This is Maven’s matter. I do not want any foreign soldiers involved.”

“You don’t want to use my queen’s soldiers,” Laeticia sneered. “But using her gold to bribe the City Guard is perfectly fine?”

Blood rushed up to Carmilla’s face, and she was about to unleash her anger, but she stopped when she heard a soft knock on the door.

“Who is there?” Carmilla demanded.

“It’s me, Mother. I want to talk.” A gentle voice raised behind the door.

“Now is not the time. Go back to your room!”

However, against her wish, the door opened and a young girl entered the lounge.

“Priscilla, you …” Carmilla frowned.

“I want to talk, Mother.” The girl said, looking straight at Carmilla’s eyes.

“I know what you want to talk about. Why did you do it? How can you commit such atrocities? Those are your questions, aren’t they? I do not have time to explain to you. It doesn’t have anything to do with you anyway. Go back to your room!”

“How can it not have anything to do with me?” Priscilla protested. “I am your daughter!”

“She is not wrong, Carmilla.” Laeticia said. “Your house rises and falls with you, and do I need to remind you that you have just committed high treason? If your rebellion fails, you will not the only person whose head will roll.”

“I …” Carmilla couldn’t argue with that. She sighed, “… but I don’t know how to begin.”

“Let’s start by introducing me to your daughter,” the hooded woman grinned, turning to Priscilla. “Young lady, my name is Laeticia. I am, well, you can say that I am a spy. My queen, Valeria of Baern, sent me here to assist your mother in her, well, project.”

“Mother …” Priscilla was aghast. “You helped a queen of a different country to murder your own?”

“No no no, young lady,” Laeticia laughed. “You have got two things wrong. First, it is not ‘she helps us’. We help her. The plan is hers and hers alone. She is not a lackey who does everything we dictate. In fact, she ignored every advice I gave her, which is exactly the reason why we are in this mess now by the way.”

Carmilla frowned. She wanted to argue, but couldn’t.

“Second,” Laeticia continued. “It may be very hard for you to believe now, but your mother never intended to kill anyone.”

“What?”

“I only wanted to force the Queen to abdicate,” Carmilla said. “I didn’t want to kill her.”

“Then why?”

“Because your mother is an idiot.” Laeticia giggled, ignoring the glare Carmilla threw at her. “Intrigue is obviously not her strong suit, so she should have let professionals like me handle the matter. But no, she didn’t want foreign involvement, and she wanted to put the person she trusted the most in charge of the soldiers. Who? Your sister Lucia, of course. And then, Lucia, the greatest knight of Maven, marched triumphantly to the royal palace …”

“What happened next?” Priscilla asked, not bothered by the Laeticia’s mocking tone.

“Well, people tend to be not very happy when a group of armed women barged into her house, and the Queen and the First Princess were even more unhappy than any normal person. Katherine was not mentally stable recently, while Helena was always prideful and headstrong. On the other hand, we had Lucia. Well, let’s just say that she is not the best person to handle delicate matters.” Laeticia shrugged. “It’s hard to say who was the one who ignited it, but basically the situation was escalated to the point that everyone started hacking and stabbing at each other, and it only ended after one side was completely slaughtered.”

“Madness!” Carmilla uttered, holding her head.

“Why? Why do you want to make the queen abdicate in the first place, Mother?” Priscilla asked.

“The Gothorian War.” Laeticia answered instead. “You know about it, right?”

Priscilla nodded.

“Of course you do.” Laeticia giggled. “Even a sheltered young lady like you must have known about the most disastrous event in the history of Maven, especially if such event just happened two years ago.”

The Gothorian War. Carmilla was dreaded whenever she had to remember about it. Hundreds of thousands of people were slaughtered or enslaved, a large portion of Maven’s northern territory was lost forever, and the person who was responsible for all of those was no one but the Queen.

Queen Katherine the Pious. She was not a bad queen actually. In fact, historians could have remembered her as one of the better monarchs of Maven if the war had never happened. But she had one deadly fault: She was zealous. Very zealous. Much more zealous than the maniacs who were running Velen right now.

The Queen hated the False Goddess in the north with a burning passion, and a crusade against the Gothorian Empire had always been in her mind. From time to time, she kept bringing up that idea to her fellow rulers in the Alliance. No one liked it though. Not the Queen of Baern. Not the Elidorian Council. Not even the Grand Inquisitor of Velen. When Queen Katherine realized that none of her allies was willing to join her crusade, she should have given up, but no, she decided to start the holy war all by herself.

Madness.

Thirty thousand women of Maven fought against the two-hundred-thousand strong army of the Empire. The result was predictable. The Army of Maven was completely overrun. If Baern had not intervened, Maven would have had ceased to exist.

“But if the war is the reason, why didn’t you rebel two years ago?” Priscilla asked. “Maven is peaceful now. So why?”

“Yes, it has been peaceful for the last two years.” Laeticia said. “After the war, the Queen became ill so she delegated everything to the First Princess. With Baern’s help, Maven was rebuilt. Everything seemed to be fine. But …”

“But?”

“The First Princess was, well, while she was not as zealous as her mother, she was very nationalistic. She considered the defeat against the Empire the greatest humiliation and vowed revenge. Many times she openly talked about why we must retake our lost territory, and it appeared that the military faction led by General Cornelia supported her decision.”

“I was against it, of course.” Carmilla said. “So I and Cornelia clashed many times at court. But she was winning. After all, the Princess was on her side. Recently they presented a proposal to reform the army …”

“They wanted to build a standing army, following Baern’s model.” Laeticia laughed. “I’m sorry but to be blunted, Maven’s economy is in no way comparable to my country’s.”

“There is no way we can’t afford it! The Princess had to borrow a large sum of money from the Elidorian to create her experimental regiment. So I protested, but my voice fell on deaf ears. And then, I heard that the Princess intended to dismiss me from my position …” Carmilla sighed, closing her eyes. “That was when I decided that I had to act.”

“Now, young lady, let me tell you our original plan, about what should have happened if Lucia hadn’t massacre everyone at the palace.” Laeticia said. “As I told you, the coup was supposed to be bloodless. Our plan was to seize the royal family, then exile the Queen and the First Princess to a remote castle. They would not be allowed to leave and they would always be watched, but they would live comfortably for the rest of their lives. Then we would install the docile Second Princess, Anastasia, to the throne. She would be a mere figurehead, just like the Queen of Velen, while your mother ran the government.”

“So the reason why you are finding Princess Anastasia now is …” Priscilla asked.

“No!” Laeticia shook her head. “That could work if her mother and sister were still alive, and held hostages, but it’s too late for that now. Your mother has started this mess, intentionally or not, now she must finish it.”

“There is … no other way?”

“What other way? Your mother tells the princess: Oops! I have murdered your family by mistake. Then she forgives her and everyone lives happily together. Sunshine and rainbow everywhere?” Laeticia laughed. “That’s not going to happen. Anastasia holds a grudge against your mother, rightfully so. She wants to kill your mother, she wants to kill your sister and she wants to kill you. She will rally people like General Cornelia and together they will march their army here. Another bloodbath is bound to happen.”

“I have nothing against the girl personally,” Carmilla said. “But she must die. Or this madness will never end.”

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nice, I can see all the dirty dealing that is going in the last chapter with that said I am even more looking forward to more of this fine story.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
you should do artwork of some fights. nipples sliced off sound really sexy. and the soldier design is really sexy, I would love to see pics of the girls getting sliced in sexy ways and in dead bodypiles. just make sure to include lots of nipple slicing, and pussy stabbing. and maybe show the deaths of named characters too.

As much as I'd like to see some of that this is Zako Lover's story and if I remember rightly he's not into the gore.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
As much as I'd like to see some of that this is Zako Lover's story and if I remember rightly he's not into the gore.
He's had gore in his other story, not Kisirian levels of gore, but he definitely had gore in his last story, tho never depicted in art form

ZakoLover

Club Regular
It depends.

I have no problem with decapitation an amputation.
Smaller body parts but still recognizable like nipples, fingers, ... are fine (but I won't get turned on by those).
Flesh, bones, organs, ... are a big no no to me.

As for gore being included in my story, well, it's not like everything that happens in the story has to have a fetish behind it.
If a girl is killed by an explosion, of course her corpse won't be pretty. I will just describe it as "gruesome scene" then move on without going into details.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
It depends.

I have no problem with decapitation an amputation.
Smaller body parts but still recognizable like nipples, fingers, ... are fine (but I won't get turned on by those).
Flesh, bones, organs, ... are a big no no to me.

As for gore being included in my story, well, it's not like everything that happens in the story has to have a fetish behind it.
If a girl is killed by an explosion, of course her corpse won't be pretty. I will just describe it as "gruesome scene" then move on without going into details.

Ok then, thanks for the info.

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Lucia's demise:

Lucia.png

This is the end of Lucia, the prideful knight.
Minerva's axe is now buried deep between her cleavage.
Her head has been cut off to be kept as a trophy, and her headless voluptuous body now serves as a cum dump for the Dark Lord.

ZakoLover

Club Regular
Intro_04_Carmilla.png

The next character that I will introduce is: Carmilla, the Usurper.

She is Lucia's mother, and also the ringleader of the conspiracy to overthrow the Queen of Maven.
In Chapter 6, we have had an insight into her mind, and learnt why the coup happened in the first place.
Now, with Anastasia saved by Ishkur and Lucia reduced to nothing but a lifeless cum dump, what is going to happen to Carmilla?

Kargan3033

Club Regular

The next character that I will introduce is: Carmilla, the Usurper.

She is Lucia's mother, and also the ringleader of the conspiracy to overthrow the Queen of Maven.
In Chapter 6, we have had an insight into her mind, and learnt why the coup happened in the first place.
Now, with Anastasia saved by Ishkur and Lucia reduced to nothing but a lifeless cum dump, what is going to happen to Carmilla?

Nicely done, now what is going to happen to Carmilla is the 10 million dollar question and I'm sure it's not only going to be not pleasant for her but also very, very *messy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.