Working with .mod files (1 Viewer)

smashlegend

Potential Patron
Hello,

I just downloaded a mass amount of mods from Faceless's loader imports thread. Upon adding them to the mods folder and adding the names to the characterfolders text file, I noticed that they did not function correctly. Upon further investigation, I noticed that the contents of these folders were .mod files, not a set of txt's swf's and such that I am used to seeing. I do not know how to work with this filetype.

I know that these mods should work fine, its just me being a dumbutt here. Would it be possible if someone were to help me out a bit on adding in these mods?

stuntcock

Content Creator
.mod files, not a set of txt's swf's and such that I am used to seeing.
.mod files are intended for use with the Loader. You can't use them with the vanilla game (SDT.swf). Changing the file-extension to .mod is a boon to you, because it prevents you from inadvertently loading a file which won't work properly in your game (and which will therefore leave you confused and wasting time on hopeless troubleshooting).

After you download a Loader pack and run Loader.swf, you'll notice that clicking the "Swf Mod..." button on the Modding tab opens a Browse window which shows both .swf and .mod files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.