Who or what should inflict the ryona? (1 Viewer)

The torturer should be a(n)...

• Total voters
K

keeblerelf

Can't you imagine it?
Remember, this is Ryona territory. We think of using force first.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
If brute force doesn't work, you're just not using enough?
Still. Something to be said about subtlety.

H

Homilion

Subtlety?

I voted for all monster options(except plants, they aren't my stuff) and monsters doesn't have much in the way of subtlety, unless of course they are still sneaking on the girl :P

Roxac

Potential Patron
Hard to decide because I give importance on the subject that been "submissed" and how it is done, so who does it is not really a "problem".
I try to explain better. In tekken I give much importance to the visual effect of the throws/hit. maybe I prefer that is a male to inflict, but if a girl have better move is the choise.

Maybe the attacker have to be not too ugly, but I like a ryona with zombie but I find that the tekken sumo wrestler is really to ugly for me. It have some nice moves but his body against her makes me sick. :P

If I had to decide I will just select all except "plant" and "non-living objects", that seems to me too strange.

K

keeblerelf

Surprised there wasn't an insect option... though you could break the existing choices down as "bi-ped, bi-ped,, bi-ped, quadraped, tentacles, tentacles, all-of-the-above, furniture"

hertzez

Ryonani Teamster
What's with the plant hate? I'm sad. :TT TT:

Don't worry, I'm with you man except that I only like them if they're half-woman like alraune.
I agree that spores are really cool, one of my favorite is parasites and mind control.

About animals... IF they're half-woman like a lamia they're definitely okay lol. But maybe bugs are kinda okay too.
Unearthy? Slimes of course, especially when they take a girl shape, swallow the victim, and the victim melt and become slime :grin:
Human-like? Succubus ftw :P! As long it is yuri.
Non living? No idea :jk:

Btw, voted for yuri :grin:
And definitely not males

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I prefer the brain overcoming the brawn. The victim, usually a baddie, is often bigger, stronger, better armed or a member of a bigger group. He or she gets their comeuppaance from someone who is quicker, smarter, more determined. For this, a normal human, most of the times female, is best.

But I also do like monster horror movies, where groups of (not necessarily evil) people get decimated in gruesome and/or funny ways. In this case however, I don't like the situation to be objectively hopeless. People fighting and dying heroically against an almost invincible alien or hundreds of zombies does nothing for me. I love to see them fall victim to their own ignorance, overconfidence or greed. The monster is just a tool.

An insane killer, even though technically a human, is often more like the "tool monster" than like the normal human who gives baddies their comeuppance.

Louise Lareau

Potential Patron
My ryona preferences definitely focus on scenes where a powerful female victim is humbled by another woman. The foe being female seems to increase the humiliation aspect for me. In roleplay, I can also find it fun to be ryona'd by certain animals (dogs especially), again because of the humiliation (losing to a mere animal)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I prefer lighter ryona with women crying, in pain or mix of pleasure and pain - not the blood/death/gore variety. To me, an overly aggressive male (or to a lesser extent female) ruins the moment and detracts from the main attraction: the woman in agony and passion. So the ideal to me is probably mechanical, seeing a helpless woman struggle against uncompromising wood or rope or perhaps some devious mechanism seems ideal to me. Slimy plants or monster are just turn-offs for me.

neosushi

Casual Client
I like pretty much all of them, but if I were to pick one, I would say human-like creature. The good thing about human-like is that the heroine will fight it as though it were a human, so things like armbars, chokes, kicks to the stomach etc. are all valid moves. Everything that a human can do to a human, a heroine can do to a humanoid creature unlike something like a dragon where the heroine needs a completely different skill set to fight.

Creature is good because non-human (supernatural sometimes) can do things that humans can't. Think 4 armed beasts, or a humanoid that happens to have tentacles, or even just a human with enormous palms.

Human-like creatures are nice for me because it's almost like a human fight, except the creature has extra ways to hurt the heroine

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
Big animals like monsters. Makes the victim more helpless. Being overpowered and the monster not listening to reason and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.