What I have to do to load costumes and other things? (1 Viewer)

DA_Zero666

Potential Patron
Hello everybody, I have a problem when i import costumes and other swf imports that are to the body, I don't have problems whit, tail, wings earings or some thing similar.

I allways use de the lastest version of the game downloaded from Konashion's blog. But when I go to modding and I import a swf to the body it doesn't work.

I used the swfs from this page
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=617.msg9795#msg9795

Could somebody explain me where is my mistake? and how to do it?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Seriously, I still think the mods should be named .mod just so idiots don't think they are official.

DA_Zero666

Potential Patron
I still have one problem, when I load the mod whith the modloader I can't change the tits size.
Specialy whith the costumes, for some reason when I import for example the suimsuit, the tits are static, but i can change the body size.

Maybe it's because I load it in the mod manager as custom mod? But if I load it as dynamic it doesn't work.
Is there some problem or this is normal?

RajasGrime

Content Creator
They are scripted to stay fixed when the cups are on, to avoid major clipping.

I've uploaded revised versions that allow changing the breast size when the cups are toggled off. Clipping will still occur though, but less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.