How do I load mods? (1 Viewer)

nightmaster

Coder
I am trying to understand how to use mods, these have usually different files that probably belong in different places but I've never seen any tutorial explaining how to use these, I am trying to put them in mods or replace some files but it's a guessing game, 90% of the time it doesn't work, 5% of the time it's partly working and another 5% I can actually enjoy the mod, It's super weird for me that when someone publishes a mod there's no instructions attached...

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer

Everyone who can help with your questions are here my friend. We teach the community everything there is to know about sdt including how to use the mods you’re having trouble with.

Check here before you get frustrated, it’s not nearly as difficult as you think

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
I am trying to understand how to use mods, these have usually different files that probably belong in different places but I've never seen any tutorial explaining how to use these, I am trying to put them in mods or replace some files but it's a guessing game, 90% of the time it doesn't work, 5% of the time it's partly working and another 5% I can actually enjoy the mod, It's super weird for me that when someone publishes a mod there's no instructions attached...

Alternatively, my other download you might have failed to see has step by step instructions (WITH PICTURES) on how to use the positions you mentioned. Hit me up if you’re still lost

Boredom69

Potential Patron

Alternatively, my other download you might have failed to see has step by step instructions (WITH PICTURES) on how to use the positions you mentioned. Hit me up if you’re still lost
How to use mods

Resonata

Potential Patron
Sorry, but I really don't understand how you are modding the game
for example, I've downloaded the SBY loader pack ( latest ), and then want to add this dialogue: https://www.undertow.club/threads/b...date-alien-princess-first-contact-v2-0.10151/

where to put these 3 files? i didn't find any same in the SBY loader, it is crazy

I am it sphere worker ( not coder ), but SDT modding is something behind the mind for me :D

Maybe someone could explain me on the SBY example, where to put every type of modes ( dialogues, clothes, animations, etc )

hentaiproduce

Potential Patron

Everyone who can help with your questions are here my friend. We teach the community everything there is to know about sdt including how to use the mods you’re having trouble with.

Check here before you get frustrated, it’s not nearly as difficult as you think
Hey, i'm trying to join the discord but when I click on that link it says the invite is invalid and may have expired, i've never really used discord so i'm not sure what that means exactly? Could you possibly provide a new link if that is okay?

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
Hey, i'm trying to join the discord but when I click on that link it says the invite is invalid and may have expired, i've never really used discord so i'm not sure what that means exactly? Could you possibly provide a new link if that is okay?
Sorry forgot to click reply. I posted links above, the sdt one expires in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.