What are you looking for in a ryona game? (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
Have to agree on yuri, but it doesn't have to be rape. Jailing, enslavement, mind control, vore (any) repurposing (say, turning her into a piece of furniture or statue as a trophy), torture... I'm not short on interests, it's the yuri in general that's lacking. There can never be enough.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
At some point I'll completely re-evaluate the movement code. Right now my focus is on getting as much of a skeleton done without it turning into spaghetti code-- it could already use a little bit of cleanup, but mostly in minor things like combining small Drag & Drop commands I used out of laziness into combined scripts.

I've made the basic "bad end" code-- when health hits 0, the game fades out, and back into a specific animation or image depending on how you got there. Right now there's nothing but a controller printing the variable of what SHOULD be there, which is as good a placeholder as any.

I know it's pretty far into the future before I should worry about it, but I wonder what I should do about sounds? Hmm.

It's good to think of some of the elements that will attract your favored audience.

As for sounds, well, there's plenty of public domain sounds out there. Its also not not terribly hard to make your own if you have a mic.
Hit sounds can be as simple as smacking your fist into your palm, tapping two pencils/pens together, flicking an empty tin can; etc, etc... And of course you can always use a program like audacity to edit sounds to your liking.

Voices shouldn't be too hard either should you include them: One hand, simple voice clips (screams, grunts, and the like) can likely be found in similar public domain servers.
On the other hand, if you want lines for say the plot: after you have the script finalized you can try to get amateur voice actors on board: Like from the "voice actors club" or even by scouting youtube for fan-dubbers or the like.
Many amateur VA's are more than willing to lend their voice to a project because it's another credit under their belt. And they usually understand if the project has zero budget and can't/won't make any money.
In fact, I'm pretty sure Kira Buckland once said she's willing to do work for free provided she has time and the script isn't too long (Granted that statement is several years old by now and her thoughts may have changed.)

Just some thoughts for ya.

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
uhm *thinks*
ryona game
i must say..the time i found into ryona..was about guro images of ragnarok online o.o
the female hero characters killed brutal by the mostly cute and harmless looking monsters of ro
makes a quite different view of the monsters XD

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Personally I'm not a big fan of the rape either for ryona either. I'm a big fan of animations ie: death/knocked out, lying down, submission, etc.

- In the game Galaxy Fight 2 with Roomi, when she gets KOed, she lies on her back and she is breathing hard with her breasts heaving up and down.
- I also like it in games like in Final Fight 2, when Maki falls on the ground, and then she struggles to get back up but then falls back down.
- Putting it all together, a death/knock animation I would like to see (though this is a 'fetish' element), and I'm not sure if any game ever done this before. The heroine gets knock to the ground, she struggles to get back up but then she lets out a final moan and falls back on her back, breathing heavily with her breasts heaving up and down. Then few moments later, she pees and passes out. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.