WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (1 Viewer)

ZipMip

Potential Patron
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues

1. Would you like to see a return of Erika to guide you through the bazaar, making this a true Trials 2?

Sounds good! I liked Erika, but she seemed a little bland. Maybe get a custom outfit for her...?

2. If it is a Trials 2, would it be important to you that what you did in Trials be referenced in Trials 2 (i.e. I'd go back and update Trials to save off data. For example, if Aurora is in the bazaar, her hair would be cut off only if you cut it off in Trials.)

That'd be really cool! I feel like you should focus on the main dialogue first, then add that in at a later release.

3. Right now I'm trying to implement whip marks and sounds. Would this interest you? It's taking some effort, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to load body mods via dialogue.

I think it's not THAT big of a deal. I won't be disappointed if it's not added.

4. How long should it take to break a girl? Longer, shorter, or the same amount of time as it took to get a girl to orgasm in Trials? Note that you'll be able to save your progress, so you wouldn't have to get through all the girls in one play session.

10 minutes shortest, 20 minutes max. With the new save feature, we can actually focus on individual girls, rather than have to choose one to finish at.

5. Does a Slave Bazaar even interest you? Do you think I'm barking up the wrong tree?

I think it sounds cool. I'm not sure into the whole "slave" thing, but it's still pretty hot. I'd love for there to be a variety of characters, and being able to "buy" them in whatever order you want sounds pretty cool! Do what you want, your opinion matters as much as ours.

ThatOneDewd

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
ThatOneDewd said:
Love the dialogue, all three of them, but I have a question.

I downloaded the bundle, right. And...how come none of the girls, are actually getting the cock in their mouth? It looks like they are, but they aren't? I ran into this problem, and like...Whenever I do the Mistress Plaything or the Slave Trainer, they don't engulf the cock. It just looks like it, and my pleasure meter stays at 0%.
I'm not sure I"m following your issue. Are you making sure to wait for More Clothing to finish loading (you'll see the green message in the top right corner)? Then do you make sure to select the dialog from the custom menu? Old dialogs from previous sessions run, but not properly, so you need to reload them from the Custom menu (my latest mod will automatically clear the last dialog to get rid of that issue, but it will be awhile before I can release it).

If these don't fix the issue, could you give me more detailed information? I'm not exactly sure what problem you are seeing.

I fixed it. It's all good now. What I've been trying to do was change the guy and his penis, and etc. But instructions say not to. Oh well.

Another question: After beating all the trials, do you think you could have like a menu that allows us to teleport back to the realms we went through? Like...after successfully absorbing all of the females' essences, there can be like a menu on the side, and we can select which realm we wish to go back to?
Like: You beat the game with 0 mistakes, and now you get to teleport back to any of the realms you wish, since you sorta...teleport off after banging them.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

ThatOneDewd said:
Another question: After beating all the trials, do you think you could have like a menu that allows us to teleport back to the realms we went through?
I had thought about exactly doing that. However, it would take a bunch of work to pull off and it sounds like most people would rather I put energy into a whole new dialog. The new dialog will hopefully have a good balance between story progression as well as allowing you to return to any girl you meet. If there are any girls you specifically liked in Trials, let me know and I'll try to add them. Right now it sounds like the Plexia the demon and Aurora the angel are the favorites.

ThatOneDewd

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
ThatOneDewd said:
Another question: After beating all the trials, do you think you could have like a menu that allows us to teleport back to the realms we went through?
If there are any girls you specifically liked in Trials, let me know and I'll try to add them. Right now it sounds like the Plexia the demon and Aurora the angel are the favorites.
Plexia, Aurora, the vampire, and the lovely succubus at the end are my favorite.

ZipMip

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
ThatOneDewd said:
I had thought about exactly doing that. However, it would take a bunch of work to pull off and it sounds like most people would rather I put energy into a whole new dialog. The new dialog will hopefully have a good balance between story progression as well as allowing you to return to any girl you meet. If there are any girls you specifically liked in Trials, let me know and I'll try to add them. Right now it sounds like the Plexia the demon and Aurora the angel are the favorites.

Crystal and Sprout. Need the balance of gentle and rough.

gekker

Potential Patron

1. Would you like to see a return of Erika to guide you through the bazaar, making this a true Trials 2?

I wouldn't mind it being a new char. I wouldn't be averse to Erika returning, just like the idea of her already getting her "happy ending" in trials with her BF. Plus unless I totally misread the character, facilitating the running of a slave bizarre seems a little evil or her... She gave off a "good witch" vibe. Plexia on the other hand... I mean that would be on a hellspawn's resume. But I'm not exactly impartial.

I wouldn't mind Erika ending up in the Bazaar to be broken though....

2. If it is a Trials 2, would it be important to you that what you did in Trials be referenced in Trials 2 (i.e. I'd go back and update Trials to save off data. For example, if Aurora is in the bazaar, her hair would be cut off only if you cut it off in Trials.)

Not at all. I'd also advise you not to do it. If you want to reference Trials events that's fine, but I really think you'd be devoting a lot of your development effort to a feature with little payoff, when you can expend that same effort entirely to new elements of your new mod. I'm not familiar with writing these mods, so if what you are suggesting with making a save file, reading it, and having an another mod access it is trivial, disregard this. But if it is not, it really isn't worth it IMO.

3. Right now I'm trying to implement whip marks and sounds. Would this interest you? It's taking some effort, and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to load body mods via dialogue.

I wouldn't even worry about this. Especially the marks. Don't like blemishes on the eye candy personally.

4. How long should it take to break a girl? Longer, shorter, or the same amount of time as it took to get a girl to orgasm in Trials? Note that you'll be able to save your progress, so you wouldn't have to get through all the girls in one play session.

Trials had a range of times to me. I think Aurora was the sweet spot, because her progression is so player controlled. For a mod where it seems like an element you want is for us to figure out how to break a slave, or better yet be able to break them in different ways based on play (I would absolutely LOVE this) rather than just one broken state, she'd be the template. You can do what ever you want to Aurora (good sandbox element) and she reacts, but if you want to break progress you have to figure out what to do. In Trials Erika holds your hand, which is necessary because a lot of things would be tough to figure out and the game frustrating otherwise.

However, if you offer a save system this time around players can pick up where they left off, if the hand holding is kept to a minimum, the amount of time to completion will correct itself depending on how difficult it is to break a particular girl. Hopefully the mechanic is tied into the personality of the girl like Trials, but leave a bit more for the player to intuit from cues from the actual girl, to break them in the manner they'd like.

This also opens the door for player exploration and replay value if each girl has a variety of "broken states" they can end up in. I think spending energy on nailing that type of mechanic down and relating it to different strongly made characters would pay off in spades.

It would be a perfect fusion of the work you already did with the character building of Trials and the play mechanics of Trainer.

5. Does a Slave Bazaar even interest you? Do you think I'm barking up the wrong tree?

Definitely sounds cool. From what you describe it'd be a perfect mix of Trials (Story-based) and Slave Trainer (Sandbox) Would we be able to re-access a broken slave though? Or swap back and forth to play around with favorites? Anyway, definitely a great idea.

kjon

Potential Patron

Hey gang,

I've decided what my next dialogue will be. It's a bit ambitious, so it'll be awhile before I ever finish it, but I'd like to get some feedback from you guys before I get in too deep. If you like either Trials or Slave Trainer, I'd love to hear your answer to:

1. Who was your favorite character in Trials, Trainer, or Playthings, and why?
Well I must say, Erika from trials, after all you're "pleasing" all those girls to help the girl you love, after she tells you telepathically that she's a sorceress ;). Also she does her part, telling you how to beat these "girls" and at the end she comforts you with all her "love". (I'd like to see more dialogue at her part, but still great work, dude). 8)

2. Are there any other characters in Trials, Trainer, or Playthings who you'd like to see again? If so, what facet of that character did you like (e.g. her look, her personality, her clothing?)

I'd like to see Erika, Plexia and Aurora from trials. The way you gave each one of them a different personality and an appearance corresponding to it, is amazing (and the different ways each one can turn you on, too).

3. Do you like playing as a lesbian or a shemale (e.g. Mistress instead of Master), or would you just play as a guy?

Both are fine for me.

4. Do you like to be more loving and pleasurable to the girls, more rough and torturing to them, or do you like the option to choose either path?

It'd be awesome to have the option to choose the path, because, you know, sometimes you want to be a champion of justice, but sometimes you just want to watch the world burn ;D

I hope this helps you 8)

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I was able to download through the link no problem. Is anyone else having an issue?

StevieC

Potential Patron

Not sure about download troubles but I found this dialogue bug in Slave Trainer.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    548.2 KB · Views: 365

ObbyDent

Potential Patron

I was a big fan of the Angel chick who turned into a cat in the Trials and of Sprout. Of course, also a fan of his girlfriend.

fuzionfrenzy

Potential Patron

Awesome work! If some moore girl orgasmic sounds and dripping pussy juices, maybe her body shaking more with orgasm could be added, (yeah female orgasm fan here) then it would be perfect!!!

Mainly talking about trials. Also at the succubus level, I get her to start masturbating, but after that, my guy keeps cumming (and therefore failing) before his meter reaches 100%. What am I doing wrong?

aztlan

Casual Client

I would like to use your Button Press technology in a dialogue. To do so I assume I only need to replace SDTDialogueActionsv2.04.swf with WW_SDTDialogueActionsv2.04.swf in $INIT$ and then add the appropriate lines to control the buttons to my dialogue. However I did not notice any documentation on what lines are available or the syntax to use them in a dialogue. Could you go over which commands are available for buttons and what needs to be done to use them?

It looks like:
1. She (and He?) must not be speaking when (any?) button command is invoked.
2. "da.button#.name":"xxx" (where # = 1 through 8) defines the name of the button seen on screen as xxx.
3. BUTTON#_ON (wher # = ALL or 1-8) adds button # to the screen.
4. BUTTON#_OFF (wher # = ALL or 1-8) removes button # from the screen.
5. button#: When button # is pressed this line plays.

Anything else or other guidelines?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Anything else or other guidelines?
You've pretty much got it all right. Here's a few more things:
  • There are ten buttons in total, so you can go up to da.button10.name

• BUTTONALL_ON will activate all buttons that have a name specified by da.buttonX.name. This way you don't have to activate them one at a time with BUTTON#_ON. Empty buttons won't be activated.

• BUTTONALL_OFF will deactivate all buttons

• BUTTONALL_CLEAR will clear at all button names set via da.buttonX.name

Good luck, and let me know if you have any issues. I'm planning on releasing a new DialogueActions after I add a couple new features I need for my next dialogue. Since people weren't asking me for any of the features I've added, I wasn't really planning on publishing it outside my own bundle, but you are now the first. Let me know if you'd like a more official release of my version of DialogueActions.

The features I'm adding/added are:
  • Ability to load a mod from dialog (I'm planning on using it for whip marks)

• Ability to save variables and reload them during another session (to create a save game so a dialogue can be very long or crash without losing progress)

• Clearing of the last dialog on load to avoid all the issues people have been having with my dialogs running when opening the loader, even though the dialog wasn't chosen from the character menu.

• Clearing spit and cum when the frame rate gets below 10 in an attempt to recover the frame rate. Bad frame rate leads to failed anim position changes or character loads, which are disastrous in my dialogs.

kjon

Potential Patron

Well WeeWillie, I just have one thing to tell you.
You have my respect sir.
ilcFn3UtbuG4k.jpg

I look forward to those features. Great job.

aztlan

Casual Client

Thanks. The button press feature is a very useful feature for making dialogues more interactive.

Are there any other new features in your current DA other the button technology?

One question I have regarding the button press is which of your new commands does she have to be silent during in order for them to work? Is it only pressing a button with "button#:" or is it also the ones like "da.button#.name" and Button#_On?

Do ButtonAll_On and Button#_On have to follow the da.button#.name commaI nds? If so, do they need to be in a subsequent lines or can it just be later in the same line?

These proposed additional features for your next one all seem like useful improvements.

PS - think you should consider publishing it separately as it would be useful to people writing DA dialogues.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Are there any other new features in your current DA other the button technology?
The only other feature was the [SLAP] trigger, which makes a slapping sound. I have other features in my personal versions, but I'm in the process of cleaning that up and moving it from Flash to FlashDevelop so I don't lose any of Pim_gd's setup and others will be able to take over the code base without the need of a copy of Flash.

aztlan said:
One question I have regarding the button press is which of your new commands does she have to be silent during in order for them to work? Is it only pressing a button with "button#:" or is it also the ones like "da.button#.name" and Button#_On?
It behaves like normal SDT. New lines don't interrupt currently running lines. In that fashion, if you press a button while a line is running, that button press will just be lost because the button line can't fire. At first I thought this was a bug I'd try to fix, but in practice this works to be a good thing. My dialogues would be super buggy if lines could be interrupted. I guess the best solution would be to queue up the button press until the current line is done, but I've got so much higher priority things to do and fix, I won't get around to that for a very long time.

aztlan said:
Do ButtonAll_On and Button#_On have to follow the da.button#.name commaI nds? If so, do they need to be in a subsequent lines or can it just be later in the same line?
You can put them all on the same line I believe.

aztlan said:
PS - think you should consider publishing it separately as it would be useful to people writing DA dialogues.
I was waiting for someone to ask first, cause publishing it separately means adding documentation and answering questions (i.e. more work :) ). Now that you've asked, you've put a fire under my butt to get things cleaned up and working properly. I'll probably wait to post DialogueActions3.0 until I've used the features in my own dialogue. That way I can iron out bugs through a real test case. Let me know if you are eager for any of the new features and want an alpha version to play with.

aztlan

Casual Client

I'd love to try out an Alpha version.

BTW, can you add other sounds now? I would love a shocked sound from HER (in addition to GAG and MOAN already in DA).

Slapping might be cool - not much into slapping girls in the face but have the noise trigger for other instances might be useful.

Loading a mod from Dialogue would be cool. I already use moreClothing but that would add another option. (I tend to find things to do with options once they are in there.) Saving of course would be awesome.

(For testing I often want to be able to jump into a part of the mod the the ability to add Bookmarks in the dialogue that you jump to would be handy too - but probably too complicated. I suppose I could do that with Buttons though - click Chapter 1-5, then load the appropriate variable settings for that spot - never mind about the Bookmarks. But saving from session to session would be great!)

WeeWillie

Content Creator

aztlan said:
BTW, can you add other sounds now? I would love a shocked sound from HER (in addition to GAG and MOAN already in DA).

Do you have any specific audio clips? I haven't figured out how to let dialogue writers fire any ol' audio clip, but I can add clips into DA. For sounds she makes though, it needs to sound like the audio clips already there. I got a set of cries and sobs that are kind of close, and that took some effort to even get something of mediocre quality.

If any one could direct me to some ooohs, ahhhs, cries, and/or growls that are female demonic, that would be awesome. I'd love to give Plexia the Demon a bit of a voice.

aztlan

Casual Client

WeeWillie said:
aztlan said:

Do you have any specific audio clips? I haven't figured out how to let dialogue writers fire any ol' audio clip, but I can add clips into DA. For sounds she makes though, it needs to sound like the audio clips already there. I got a set of cries and sobs that are kind of close, and that took some effort to even get something of mediocre quality.

If any one could direct me to some ooohs, ahhhs, cries, and/or growls that are female demonic, that would be awesome. I'd love to give Plexia the Demon a bit of a voice.

I don't have any at the moment. I can look around. How many are you looking for?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/949-nusbies-voices-for-sexlab/ has lots of little snippets, some of which might be useful. Most are grunts and moans but there are some with words.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/318-sexlab-vanilla-voices/ has lots of (wet) sound effects mixed in to the vocalizations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.