WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (3 Viewers)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues

Are you picking the dialogue from the Options->Scene->Custom screen? The last dialogue you loaded is automatically loaded again when you open the Loader, but it doesn't load properly for my dialogues that way. It'll do exactly what you said. Are you getting a proper background? If it isn't the dungeon cell, then the dialogue isn't loading properly. Just click on the dialogue under Options->Scene->Custom and it should fix that.

Let me know if that was it.

kjon

Potential Patron

Hey WeeWillie I just wanted to say that I love your dialogues, Trials is my favorite, because it was very hard to me the first time :P

I'd like to write one by my own but I really don't know what to write.

Thanks for your great job, keep going! ;D

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Thank you very much, Kjon.

By the way, I've just uploaded a bundle with a new version of Slave Trainer. Buttons are now used to select actions instead of pull up and pull downs. I hope this makes the dialog much more enjoyable.

Anyone let me know if you have any issues. The buttons only work between lines, so be patient.

gekker

Potential Patron

Mostly lurk but just wanted to chime in and say trials was also my favorite of your works, but all your mods are really top notch. Not just as dialogues but as legitimately fun games/scenarios. It really showcases what people can do with mods.

Really great work. :D

astounded

Avid Affiliate

WeeWillie said:
Are you picking the dialogue from the Options->Scene->Custom screen? The last dialogue you loaded is automatically loaded again when you open the Loader, but it doesn't load properly for my dialogues that way. It'll do exactly what you said. Are you getting a proper background? If it isn't the dungeon cell, then the dialogue isn't loading properly. Just click on the dialogue under Options->Scene->Custom and it should fix that.

Let me know if that was it.

Thanks for the reply. The dialogue was loading properly. However, I noticed that once I copied the files from the 3.1 full package version to the normal Mod subfolder and over wrote the 3.0 version of the game that the game seems to use the code.txt file now. I think I'm good to go. Many thanks for your work. It shows me how much more I have to learn (positions, transitions, etc).

-A

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Good to hear. If you grab the latest bundle, you'll need to be careful if you are copying dialogues over to another mod folder outside the bundle. I'm now using my own hacked version of DialogActions, namely WW_SDTDialogueActionsv2.04.swf, for adding buttons and slap sounds. Slave Trainer, and soon Trials of the Sorceress, will break horribly without that DA version.

blumisb

Potential Patron

really like the buttons in slave trainer!

but i get no arousing-percentage-rising through butt fucking (in both positions) and one time, the positions aren´t loaded correctly (two time vag, no ass)

may be bad luck? or are others experience the same?

played with the new bundle (of course)

keep up :)

Ahaka Stoi

Potential Patron

It'd be awesome if u could put the buttoms onto the trials of the sorceress as well.
I love the new character by the way :D but I've not been able to pass from the last realm yet, no matter what I do (not her gf, ya know).

WeeWillie

Content Creator

blumisb said:
but i get no arousing-percentage-rising through butt fucking (in both positions)
Yeah, that is a known bug, but I have no idea how to fix it. It's on my list of things to look into.

blumisb said:
and one time, the positions aren´t loaded correctly (two time vag, no ass)

I've seen that myself, and I think this is related to low frame rate. Things get very wonky when fps is around 10 or lower. I'm not sure what to about that though unfortunately.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
blumisb said:
but i get no arousing-percentage-rising through butt fucking (in both positions)
Yeah, that is a known bug, but I have no idea how to fix it. It's on my list of things to look into.

Its a bug in the Position files. To fix it, change
pleasurefromcontact=0
To pleasurefromcontact=1 in WeeWillie_anal.txt

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Thank you Hugo. That fix will be in the next release, once I get Trials working with buttons.

EDIT: This does create a new issue. If the girl has a medium to large body, and the guy has a medium to large penis, then in the anal position the pleasure meter is always increasing, even if it looks like the penis is withdrawn. I guess that's better than no pleasure at all. Later I might try to adjust the position so the guy can withdraw further.

Rastan

Potential Patron

:D
Hello
I only want to thank you for this outstanding dialogs.
I´m new in this game, and for now I´ve played with "Slave Trainer" and it´s an owesome dialogue (or game).
I´m gona try now "Trials".

Thank you for this Great work.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Thank you Rastan. You might want to wait just a little bit before playing Trials, because hopefully by tonight I'll have uploaded a version that uses buttons instead of pull_up, pull_down. It's a much better experience.

StevieC

Potential Patron

The undress button seems to not work correctly. It'll take off the shirt and bra but nothing past that.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

StevieC said:
The undress button seems to not work correctly. It'll take off the shirt and bra but nothing past that.

What situation does this happen under? I'm able to strip a girl completely down from a fresh download of the bundle.
Do note that the buttons only work when there isn't a line being spoken, so maybe you just need to try again?
Also, depending on what the girls is wearing, it might seem like nothing was removed, because the undress removed something that the girl wasn't wearing. I haven't implemented any complete logic to detect what the girl is wearing and skip things if she's not wearing them.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Trails of the Sorceress 2.0 is now part of the bundle. It uses buttons instead of pull_up / pull_down for menu choices. Buttons only work when there is no line active, so repress if the action doesn't fire.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

Thanks jumbosauce. I'm not even sure what I'm going to be working on next. I'm not sure if I should make Slave Trainer better, Trials of the Sorceress better, or just start something completely new.

Ahaka Stoi

Potential Patron

I love trials of the sorceress a lot. If you made something new and it was kinda of similar it'd be awesome! (I mean,the game-style not the plot). By the way, thanks for adding the buttons to ToTS =)

ColdMetal

Potential Patron

Ahaka Stoi said:
I love trials of the sorceress a lot. If you made something new and it was kinda of similar it'd be awesome! (I mean,the game-style not the plot). By the way, thanks for adding the buttons to ToTS =)

This guy knows what he's talkin about =D
Dope update btw Willie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.