WeeWillie Dialogues (Slave Bazaar Alpha 8.9 3/27/19) Added Sister (2 Viewers)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: WeeWillie Dialogues

You're doing the Lord's work, WW! You're like the second coming of Pim, who was the second coming of Gollum, who was the second coming of Kona, the rapist. So you're like the fourth Doctor, carrying the eternal strap-on forward through space and time. I tip my hat to you! OF COURSE we want to see an official release of your dialogue toolkit. That auto clearing to save frame rate is so genius I didn't even imagine it was possible. You're like Steve Jobs, knowing what we want before we know it ourselves. The second coming of Steve Jobs, reincarnated in smut, that's the level of awesomeness we're talking here. Keep it up, hold your head high, if you know what I'm saying ;)

WeeWillie

Content Creator

I've packaged up a DialogueActions3.00 and put it in the loader section. Let me know what you guys think or if you have any questions or issues.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

phantomx said:
sorry but how can i download slave trainer 4.0 ?

To avoid install issues, I just bundled all my dialogs together with the needed mods all installed. Just download the bundle and unzip it off to the side, and run the Loader from within. Then choose Slave Trainer from the normal character menu.

S

stratokbp

Dude, your mods are amazing, specially the Trials of the sorceress one.
THANK YOU

dandar

Potential Patron

I have a request just for you willie, that is why I'm putting it here. Could you set a dialogue similar to your slave trainer only it's about a step sister? I was thinking something along the lines of a step brother taking revenge against his step sister by turn her in to his slave. Also I now it would probably be easier to use the standard clothing but could you use the pushed down tank from rusty shackleford and the included swf file (can't remember who did them) in the starting clothes and the same boots for slave outfit? If you could make this it would be great!!!!

Attachments

Boots.zip
12.6 KB · Views: 139

IFaceFuckBukowski

Potential Patron

Man I admire your work. This is really a masterpiece.
I'm just approaching to the tool but I hope I will soon reach your height.

DirtyD

Potential Patron

Absolutely amazing work in Trials of the Sorceress. It's great stuff.

Was wondering if there was any way to skip to a specific girl?

WeeWillie

Content Creator

DirtyD said:
Absolutely amazing work in Trials of the Sorceress. It's great stuff.

Was wondering if there was any way to skip to a specific girl?
Thank you, but alas, no, right now there isn't a way to skip to a different girl. Instead of upgrading Trials, I was going to work on a new dialog, but life has gotten hectic, so it's been a while since I've worked on any dialog. So many things to do.

kjon

Potential Patron

Don't worry, ;) I think many people in this forum is in the same situation that you (us 8))

Somepersoncorn

Potential Patron

Hi, I'm having trouble with Mistress's playthings, how do you pull up and pull down? I'm quite new to this game.

K

kips

Malwarebytes is telling me that solidfiles is unsafe, is it possible for you to host the bundle on another site?

jase

Vivacious Visitor

The whole dragging mechanic is pretty futzy, even after you figure out how to do it -- basically, lead the girl with it, at close to the same pace as she moves. Normally I'd prefer more controls with less interface, big labelled buttons just distract from the setting and characters, but dragging up or down is just so poorly responsive and non-indicative, and it doesn't get more pleasant with overuse, as in Slave Trainer and Mistress Playthings. At least the Sorceress Trials wasn't like playing Simon Says with only one button with faulty wiring.

EDIT: Trials of the Sorceress is excellently done. The narrative is engaging, there's a distinctive set of characters and the challenges vary well for the game mechanics. I still haven't passed the last one; even knowing how doesn't make it easier, but I enjoy retrying. Is there some way you could replay certain stages? Without chopping the dialog into separate files?

Slave Trainer is fun, I like how animtools have been integrated it so you get some feedback to using them. I don't understand why you configure the male, though; it's not like you're establishing his character. And if you were, why would a slave trainer present himself to a slave a) naked b) shoeless and c) lacking testicles. I think c) should add a little more consideration to a); why would you want to display to your nutlessness to anyone, least of all someone you're trying to dominate? Speaking of 'dominants', why not add Mistress to this kennel; after seeing her on her knees and in restraints, it's impossible to address her as 'Mistress' without irony.

Hutsairb

Potential Patron

WeeWillie said:
To avoid install issues, I just bundled all my dialogs together with the needed mods all installed. Just download the bundle and unzip it off to the side, and run the Loader from within. Then choose Slave Trainer from the normal character menu.

Thanks to this, I now set up ALL my dialogues this way.

WeeWillie

Content Creator

ilikeitso said:
Will there be any update in near future?
Sadly real life has been kicking me in the ass, so I haven't been able to work on dialogues for some time, and it will probably be awhile before I get back to them too. I wish it were different, but hopefully in a month or two I'll be active again.

jumbosauce

Potential Patron

Thanks for the update...I've been checking this thread every week or so, hoping to see what you'll come up with next. I hope you get some more free time soon! :)

B

boloyolo

Not going to lie, the last stage of Trials of the Sorceress is really frustrating me. What exactly am I meant to (not) be doing?
The hint I seem to be getting is "don't do the thing", but if I don't do things I can't make progress. I've failed twice now, and with the inability to select stages it really feels like a spit in the face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.