Way for SDT to interface with other toy software/"extracting variables" from the game (1 Viewer)

bigfreakingrussian

Potential Patron
Hello,

So I have been toying around with the idea of getting the girl's position x data from SDT and communicating that to a software that could control a toy. I can see these variables in the animtools edit mode, but is there a way of writing a mod that could show that data in the base game so that I could use either OpenCV to extract the information or have it directly communicate with a python script (for example)?

I am new to all this modding stuff, so any guidance would be much appreciated.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
dialogueactions can write variables to a file ([SAVESETVARS_<filename>_variable1_variable2...]) that can be read externally. I don't know the encoding it uses because I get error messages when I open them on Linux, but they are somewhat readable.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I'm not hijacking or anything, I just have a similar question. Is there a way to make 2 separate instances of the loader communicate with each other? I have my own method of the old twicetest mod where I launch 2 windows of loader and have all 4 characters on opposite sides of the same room. I thought it would be neat if the girls were able to talk to each other while sucking dicks.

I'm not asking for it to be made and it'd be very situational too. I'm just curious if it's possible.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I guess you could use the SAVESETVARS here as well, and load the variables in the other window? Something like this:

Code:
generic:"Hey! You over there![SAVESETVARS_communicate_waitforresponse]"{"set":{"waitforresponse":1}}
<other window>
loadvars_INSTANT:"[SAVEGETVARS_communicate_waitforresponse][checkforresponse_INSTANT]"{"style":"him"} //i prefer to set variables on one line and then check on another
checkforresponse_INSTANT:"[generic_response*waitforresponse*]"{"style":"him"}
generic_response1:"Who, me?"
generic_response0:"No one is talking to me right now."

It would probably be janky as fuck, though. And I think Flash use a different temp folder for each individual SWF file where it stores the variables, so unless you open the same instance twice, it may not work at all.

bigfreakingrussian

Potential Patron
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000 Thanks for the reply! Not that I actually know what dialog actions is or how it works, but could you possibly use that to constantly write the x coordinate into an external file that can be read at the same time? Would you just make a custom dialog that has [SAVESETVARS_<filename>_variable1_variable2...] in it, and change it so that the dialog is constantly happening or something?

*edit. I just learned about all the dialog files, but I don't think what I'm trying to do is working. I'm simply trying to get the game to write the variable I want (I think its "her.pos") into a file whenever a line of dialog is called. I cannot find the file. Here is the line I had

general:"bla bla test [SAVESETVARS_<funfun.txt>_her.pos]"

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
The file is saved into a temp folder for flash, which can be different depending on OS, flash version and phase of the moon (the last is a lie, but it sometimes feels completely random). The easiest way to find it is to just search for the filename you specified.

bigfreakingrussian

Potential Patron
Right... I can't still couldn't find the file, and I'm not sure if the file is actually being saved somewhere. Is there a way to confirm this?

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
I think I can help.
C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\VVD9RSS2\localhost\Users\*username*\Documents\*loaderlocation*\Loader.swf
This is the flash save location on Windows 7. Replace *username* with the name you use on your computer and *loaderlocation* with the filepath to where you keep the loader.swf. I used WeeWillie WeeWillie 's Slave Bazaar in this example so the save files are .sol. Idk if that's the standard format or if it's just what he uses. The C: is the drive Windows is installed on. If you use a different drive letter then replace C with the letter you use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.