Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (1 Viewer)

???

Potential Patron
I never really got into virtua fighter early on, however I've got to say that this game is definitely a step up from their last, graphics wise in the least. The extra customization features are a very nice touch as well.

Example 1

Example 2

Ryona wise:
-take two wrestling characters and a sumo
-a training mode that lets you record CPU input
-a HACK >:D that lets a player stay grounded for as long as they want
-a cast inclusive of five females with decently intuitive costume choices

put id' in a bowl, mix the FACK outta of em'

and you've got puuuuuure ecstasy. :relief:

...and now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to bed, for I just finished playing....

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Not to mention that the female fighters have some good ryona stuff to dish out themselves for f/f fans. Aoi and her aikido is a proven quantity, Sarah has some great kicks and Vanessa has some good wrestling-type holds, and now you have Eileen who loves to climb on her opponent and pummel the sh!t out of her. All in all, although I've always been a hater of its rigid fighting system, the newest VF game offers a lot of decent material for us ryona fans.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Meh, it's lost potential for me. Yes, I can make Serah and vanessa look like smexy MMA/Wrestlers. And yes, I can record my replays, but the lack of camera controls, or the ability to even pause a replay kills it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.