Violent FPS with zakos (moddable games too) (1 Viewer)

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Hiya guys! i know this kind of games are hard to find, but since this is my absolute favorite kind of ryona im consulting with the experts (you, of course). Im looking for games in which you can gun down a lot of hot girls. It could be in a single player story mode with mostly female enemies (with or without skin conversion mods) or multiplayer with female bots. I personally enjoy more violent deaths, including dismemberement by gun fire and lots of blood and pain moans. Also, i prefer to kill human girls, you know? im not really into demon girls, alien girls, monster girls... Just hot girls. Some games i have found that really enjoyed so far:

- Soldier of fortune 2 (fortunebabes mod + almost every gore mod i could find).
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (wolfenchicks + wolfenbabes + nude elite mods).
- Hamcorossam's Gunroad.
- Timesplitters.
- James Bond games (agent under fire or nightfire specifically).
- Saints Row the Third (female enemies mod or just the trojan whores mission).

Any other? Can you share? If theres already a thread about this, im sorry, i got not a lot of time to browse all the variety of content here, i just want to know if there are other options out there to please my peculiar taste. Thank you for your time.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Whoa! didnt know about this. Just what i was looking for. Thanks. If you know another one like this pls let me know.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
shot0000.png shot0001.png shot0003.png shot0006.png shot0011.png shot0012.png shot0013.png shot0024.png shot0027.png

Here are some screenshots from SOF2, I think you guys might like them. I know it is an old game but the creativity on the violence here is awesome. I really love dismemberment. I would like more variety on the grils screams since there is a single female voice and just like four different screams. If you know anything similar pls share.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah... that mod is awesome but limited to the developer's taste. Some of the skins are pretty sweet, like the ones for the girls on the ship or in the mafia lord's house, but some others are just a turndown, with full armor and sometimes gas masks, the only thing that lets you know those enemies are girls are their hight pitched voices.

I wanted to have more fun with this thing so i tried downloading other skins for multiplayer (you can get some topless skins there for example) and mixing them with the original skins from the mod to see if i could get the zako girls to wear more skimpy outfits. Im not even close to an amateur in modding and videogame programming, so i applied empiricism (lol). I took some of those skins and put in the same file of the mod, took out some others, and after various random tries, one involving fighting against female floating heads, it worked. The blonde girls from the first single player mission (streets and hotel) and the chinese boss girl were topless, blondes wearing only tight pants and the boss girl just her skirt (frist screenshot i shared). Let me know if you want some screenshots of the blondes.

Also, you should try the first SOF. There are some missions in which you can kill like 2 or 3 blonde henchwomen wearing mini shorts and skimpy tank top and in the japan missions there are some girl assassins in tight leather suits. If you enable cheats, you can spawn those girls in every level and kill them with the same gory violence of SOF2 (they share some death animations tho). Its pretty awesome.

Sadly, these 2 are getting old. i would like to see some of these awesome mods for SOF Payback, but i haven't seen anything yet.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Fallout 3 and Ne Vegas have some raider zako.

I have seen some fallout ryona vids on youtube because my pc is just not powerful enough for games like that. Its cool, i mean, gore and graphics are sweet, the thing is, all i have seen are rag doll death animations. Death animations that can vary according to the weapon used are one of the things i appreciate the most. Well crafted death animations paired with the appropiate scream or moan transmit perfectly the pain and feelings of the victim, and i found that very exciting in zakos. Seeing them struggling to stay concious and moaning in pain while slowly dying and bleeding out is just bliss. With ragdoll you just see girls falling in strange positions, sometimes exposing glitches or coding mistakes. Thanks for the suggestion tho, i still think fallout has a lot to offer and if my ignorance about this game is evident pls show me the way.

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
Hiya guys! i know this kind of games are hard to find, but since this is my absolute favorite kind of ryona im consulting with the experts (you, of course). Im looking for games in which you can gun down a lot of hot girls. It could be in a single player story mode with mostly female enemies (with or without skin conversion mods) or multiplayer with female bots. I personally enjoy more violent deaths, including dismemberement by gun fire and lots of blood and pain moans. Also, i prefer to kill human girls, you know? im not really into demon girls, alien girls, monster girls... Just hot girls. Some games i have found that really enjoyed so far:

- Soldier of fortune 2 (fortunebabes mod + almost every gore mod i could find).
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (wolfenchicks + wolfenbabes + nude elite mods).
- Hamcorossam's Gunroad.
- Timesplitters.
- James Bond games (agent under fire or nightfire specifically).
- Saints Row the Third (female enemies mod or just the trojan whores mission).

Any other? Can you share? If theres already a thread about this, im sorry, i got not a lot of time to browse all the variety of content here, i just want to know if there are other options out there to please my peculiar taste. Thank you for your time.

It's sad that the Soldier of Fortune Online went offline, they were so close to introduce female characters into the game.

My knowledge is related to "Cuntbusting" games only, so I go deep only in games that you can hit the girls in there and they react to it, but I may know a few FPS games that may have what you are searching for.

Soldier Of Fortune: Payback can be modded as well
I know this because the enemies react to "groin shots". There are some female models in that game, and if you replace a few files here and there you can replace the common male enemies into the female models, I did it a few years ago and I've even recorded a video, but it was just "cuntbust" related.

The Darkness 1:
Good number of brutal finishing moves, and there are some female enemies in the game, no need to mod.

Target: Terror:
The funny thing about Target: Terror is that the girls react to where you shot them (so yeah, groin shots) and there are some weapons that can completely destroy them.

Condemned 2:
There are some female enemies that you can finish in a good number of ways just like you finish the male enemies, it's a nasty and brutal game...

Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes and Time To Kill:
There are some female characters, they are not enemies but you can shoot them if you wish and they'll react just like the common enemies.

Scarface(since you've added Saints Row) animated reaction per where you shot, and if I remember, you can dismember them as well.

Alien vs Predator (2010) There are some female human soldiers in this game that can be finished.

Manhunt 2 Not really a shooter, but you can do some really nasty things to the enemies. You can add some female enemies using a mod from Project Manhunt or you can use a cheat to walk through walls and finish a dancer in the hotel stage.

I wish the females from Wolfenstein and Timesplitters would react to groin shots like the males do but sadly they don't.

That's all that I can remember for now.

Strix

Casual Client
I apologize, I thought modding was simple and that I was just not grasping something on how to do it with my limited knowledge.

Tigey

Casual Client
The funny thing about Target: Terror is that the girls react to where you shot them (so yeah, groin shots) and there are some weapons that can completely destroy them.
I love the Target Terror zako, but the ROM version of it is near unplayable - graphics twictching and fail to animate properly. Its a shame as there aren't many high quality videos of it out there (probably because its a terrible game lol), and there are some death animations for some zako that are vaguely glimpsed in poor quality camcorder recordings of arcade playthroughs, but that don't appear in any of the higher quality recordings.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
It's sad that the Soldier of Fortune Online went offline, they were so close to introduce female characters into the game.

My knowledge is related to "Cuntbusting" games only, so I go deep only in games that you can hit the girls in there and they react to it, but I may know a few FPS games that may have what you are searching for.

I know this because the enemies react to "groin shots". There are some female models in that game, and if you replace a few files here and there you can replace the common male enemies into the female models, I did it a few years ago and I've even recorded a video, but it was just "cuntbust" related.

The Darkness 1:
Good number of brutal finishing moves, and there are some female enemies in the game, no need to mod.

Condemned 2:
There are some female enemies that you can finish in a good number of ways just like you finish the male enemies, it's a nasty and brutal game...

There are some female characters, they are not enemies but you can shoot them if you wish and they'll react just like the common enemies.

Scarface(since you've added Saints Row) animated reaction per where you shot, and if I remember, you can dismember them as well.

Alien vs Predator (2010) There are some female human soldiers in this game that can be finished.

Manhunt 2 Not really a shooter, but you can do some really nasty things to the enemies. You can add some female enemies using a mod from Project Manhunt or you can use a cheat to walk through walls and finish a dancer in the hotel stage.

I wish the females from Wolfenstein and Timesplitters would react to groin shots like the males do but sadly they don't.

Cuntbusting is a favorite of mine. Would like to se the video you made. And since i dont want to buy these games any videos of good examples of zako ryona? I like to cataloge my ryona into different sets of videos.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor

The Darkness 1:

Condemned 2:

Thanks a lot dude. It will take me a while to take a look to all this material. I must say that my taste can relate a lot to yours, cuz both of us care a lot about the zakos reaction and both enjoy the "humilation factor". I enjoy shots to the groin too, but no that much tho. Im much more into boob shots.

About all the info you shared, im more curious about SOF Payback. Since i know the style of that franchise fits so well with my taste im interested in mods for this game. Since it came out i've been searching for mods for it such as fortunebabes, but i haven't seen anything. My profession and work have nohing to do with videogames and consumes a lot of time, which means my knowledge about modding is just basic and empyrical, and trying to learn about it would take me a lot of time (or not?). Im poor too lol. So... do you know about a downloadable mod for this? If it doesn't, would it be hard for a rookie on the field to do something like this? (mostly in terms of time and money).

Thanks again man for all that info, im pretty sure ill find something nice there.

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
Sadly I don't have the game or the videos anymore, but I was searching for it in the cba forum and found my old post related to it with a Gif:
SFPM.gif.html

SFPM.gif gif by comunitwin | Photobucket

I'm not good at modding as well, but the files are all loose, so I just did some changes in the name of some files here and there, testing and testing, and I came up with that result, the name of the character attacked in the gif is Alena Petrova, I suspect that there's another model of her in the game, but blonde in a red dress.

Here is the information I had written in the post:

"The female and male meshes are inside the Models.fs"Models\Actors".
Meshes = .msh
Textures(presumably) = .dds / .mtl
If I copy the "body_female.msh/.dds/.mtl", rename it to "body_normal", we will see her in the game instead of him.
The male glasses/beard.. etc, can be taken off in the "Models\Actors\skins (x).def"
The voices are inside the Sounds.fs and can be edited."

So it's kinda simple thing to do, you don't even need to use a hex editor, just rename stuff.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Sadly I don't have the game or the videos anymore, but I was searching for it in the cba forum and found my old post related to it with a Gif:
SFPM.gif.html

SFPM.gif gif by comunitwin | Photobucket

I'm not good at modding as well, but the files are all loose, so I just did some changes in the name of some files here and there, testing and testing, and I came up with that result, the name of the character attacked in the gif is Alena Petrova, I suspect that there's another model of her in the game, but blonde in a red dress.

Here is the information I had written in the post:

"The female and male meshes are inside the Models.fs"Models\Actors".
Meshes = .msh
Textures(presumably) = .dds / .mtl
If I copy the "body_female.msh/.dds/.mtl", rename it to "body_normal", we will see her in the game instead of him.
The male glasses/beard.. etc, can be taken off in the "Models\Actors\skins (x).def"
The voices are inside the Sounds.fs and can be edited."

So it's kinda simple thing to do, you don't even need to use a hex editor, just rename stuff.

Wow dude, thanks a lot. So from what i understand its not much different from what i already did with SOF2, just a little harder. Ok then, i got work to do.

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
I found this game called Total Overdose for the PS2, Xbox and PC. It is a third person shooter that takes place in some kind of latino context. Tho tha game is a little old (2005), i think it still looks good enough. Theres a mission in this game (Make Elvez sing) in which you raid a fancy house. The enemies mostly consist on fat dudes, but you have to kill hot women wearing sexy bathing suits too (like 10 to 15 girls through the whole mission). I dont know if you can find more zakos on other missions, if someone out there has completed this game, pls share your knowledge. Theres a little blood and some subtle high pitched pain moans and death screams. Definetely not the best i have seen around, but totally worth looking. Heres a link to a walkthrough of that mission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CAU0vTd5Ds

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
Agent under Fire and Nightfire have zako?

SOF2 + Fortunebabes is great, recommended. Bugged out in places but fun.

James Bond games dont have zako on their single player, but in multiplayer mode you can play solo against bots, and you can choose which character the bots are. Since it is James Bond you'll always have like 4 choices of usually hot bond girls. its nothing spectacular but still cool. Agent under fire has the most variety in death animations and gorgeous female voice acting. Her pain moans and screams are the best i have ever heard.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Goldeneye Doom II is my favorite way of playing Goldeneye as Doom is a far better FPS platform than the original n64 game if you ask me.
Here is the original mod. All credit goes to these guys of course
GoldenEye Doom2 mod - Mod DB

However in playing it I took quite a liking to the Xena Onatopp sprite. specifically her death position. It even surpasses her movie death which was instrumental to getting me into zako in the first place. I decided to open up SLADE and experiment with that texture a bit, placing it on other, more disposable enemies. The result is a game with more zako potential, especially if you like shots where the zako lay dead while action goes on around them.
Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 2.31.12 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-07-29 at 2.30.53 AM.png Screen Shot 2015-07-26 at 5.01.24 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-07-26 at 5.01.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-07-26 at 5.01.45 PM.png

Here is the .Wad that is a result GOLDENZAKO

The first version replaces the guys with silver suits and hats with SMGs. the advantage is that in some levels you fight almost nothing but these zako, the disadvantage is that you only fight them in some levels. The second version replaces the officers with pistols. You wont see as many of them but they should be in more levels. Installation is simple, if you have Doom2 and GZdoom just drag the wad into your engine of choice. type IDCLEV08 to get to the boat level. I'll do some more work on this in the future, maybe brigten up the textures a bit, find some way to replace the voices with the female ones.

SquigglySwag

Avid Affiliate
Have you tried Postal 2? It's got dated graphics (2003, so you can hopefully run it), but it's very violent for the time and has dismemberment.
Not sure how many different guns and melee weapons there are, but there are lots of buxom NPC women you can slaughter with them. Innocent pedestrians as well as female cops and female hooded terrorists who fight back. There's mods out there to make them all partially/almost-fully nude. Not sure if there's a replace-all-men-with-women mod, but the default split seems about 50/50.

It's probably just ragdoll deaths, unfortunately. Pretty sure you can turn ragdolls off, check the in-game settings for violence and performance options. Your mileage may very on the pain/death screams. I think they're decent.
It's kind of cartoony by today's standards, but... you can light people or corpses on fire and/or pee on them, if you want, so that's cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.