Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

ibonihskrad

Potential Patron
I've been trying this the whole day XD... No success unfortunately. I dont have the Sensapi.dll in my .bin so that isn't the problem. I have the mods in the right place, Nexon: Vindictus: Data. No mods have worked for me yet, none of the nude mods, and or voice. etc.. I have GSL 1.005, and I've tried with the newest version. The swapper seems to be working, but I think, exactly the number that it works with on my comp (3106-3107) Says, "FileSystem.dll was not fully secured." I don't know if that is the problem or not, but if I go higher, the mods wont load. I've been hoping for a full tutorial. I'll link some photo's. View attachment 13052 From the newest GSL, there is a .dll which i have no clue, if that works either. View attachment 13053 This is what I have downloaded (Tried many more, but didnt work, most of the downloads that you linked to that one website.) View attachment 13054 I just really want it too work, I've seen someone on youtube with it working just recently, the date was, "June 25, 2013". I appreciate your time, I'm new to this forums, but if anyone crosses this, I'll be happy. =)

I really should edit my first post, swapping no longer seems to work. Go here: Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes Nude Mod - Page 8

And download the latest version of GSL as well as the fixer exe. Put the fixer exe and the gsl file into the Vindictus folder, drag and drop the gsl file onto the fixer exe, and it should work fine. (Haven't tested in a few weeks, so I'm a bit rusty on names and also don't know if anything changed).

Good luck.

ShockLine SB

Potential Patron
Thanks bud!

Attachments

• number4.PNG
    number4.PNG
    201.5 KB · Views: 360
Last edited by a moderator:

zenno

Potential Patron
I finally got the mods to work.... but unfortunalty I can not get pass the character screen... as soon as I put in my passcode hacksheild detects it and shuts me down. Any possible way to bypass this? By the way these are the best mods I have seen

Wes102

Potential Patron
I would back the request up, although I need some files myself.
I watched through a lot of Forums and didn't find a Vella Nude Mod, is it even possible at the moment.
Swapping lik Evy's Nude Mod into Vella files works, but it looks kinda creepy I would say.
So is here someone who got a good nude mod for Vella, or could simply explain how to correctly switch inner armor.
I tried, and it worked to a point, but not that far. (Still a newbie on the theme here)

Also, thanks for everyone here at GVZ I just love this site and community. :)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
I would back the request up, although I need some files myself.
I watched through a lot of Forums and didn't find a Vella Nude Mod, is it even possible at the moment.
Swapping lik Evy's Nude Mod into Vella files works, but it looks kinda creepy I would say.
So is here someone who got a good nude mod for Vella, or could simply explain how to correctly switch inner armor.
I tried, and it worked to a point, but not that far. (Still a newbie on the theme here)

Also, thanks for everyone here at GVZ I just love this site and community. :)

Download a pack of mods from here, those work for every female char:NSixx's current mods (data folder), as well as studio files and swappers (Updated)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Really, I thank you.
I searched for a lot of Download-Links for this Mods and most of them were down.
Now I will try to get them to work, again thanks if I can help in a way just tell me.
Btw, I helped on this 250Mb thin. :)

hahah np, glad to help, and to get it to work all u need is to put the "data" folder inside the client folder ("en-US" for NA) and also place the GSL .dll file inside the "en-US", can find it at the links from the mod deposit, it´s something called "Checkbox's GSL" or something like that, dun remember xD just extract the bypass .dll inside the client and launch the game, i suggest you to look for the nexon screenshot block if u havn't done it yet, cuz they take a pic of ur char when the boat launch, when u start the client just wait, don't login for about 2-5 min to see if the bypass is still undetected, that way u can avoid a ban in case GSL is detected atm so keep it in mind

Wes102

Potential Patron
hahah np, glad to help, and to get it to work all u need is to put the "data" folder inside the client folder ("en-US" for NA) and also place the GSL .dll file inside the "en-US", can find it at the links from the mod deposit, it´s something called "Checkbox's GSL" or something like that, dun remember xD just extract the bypass .dll inside the client and launch the game, i suggest you to look for the nexon screenshot block if u havn't done it yet, cuz they take a pic of ur char when the boat launch, when u start the client just wait, don't login for about 2-5 min to see if the bypass is still undetected, that way u can avoid a ban in case GSL is detected atm so keep it in mind

Yeah got it alrdy even before you posted. :P
Thanks again, I will try to keep this Thread alive a bit.
I don't know if I can upload a screen with my Char-name so I edited a bit.
Just to show that it worked.

Unbenannt.png

And I want to ask, should I also make my Dropbox with all the Mods open for everyone and post a link?
Or for now just secure them?

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Yeah got it alrdy even before you posted. :P
Thanks again, I will try to keep this Thread alive a bit.
I don't know if I can upload a screen with my Char-name so I edited a bit.
Just to show that it worked.

View attachment 14546

And I want to ask, should I also make my Dropbox with all the Mods open for everyone and post a link?
Or for now just secure them?

if by mods u mean the aestethic and are made by your own, you can post them if u want, no one can tell you what to do, if those are original and enjoyable i'm shure a loot of people will be thankful about it. Btw, if it's not only aestethic, like one for in-game advantages then u should keep it private, if sare it will probably stop working in no time and people can abuse it and make nexon get a heavier non-mods-ban hammer that should be a server-fixing hammer... (lol too many non sense things). but yeah, new mods and modders are always welcome, if those are not aestethics then try keeping them private, most ppl will abuse it and will get patched in no time, but aestethic things are always welcome here :p

PS: Try using nectarlover's HD skin mod, better skin texture in my opinion, hd skin look-like texture and more dense nipple colors, very good

EDIT:
PS2: try using hide windows, look for the shortcut at the controls window
PS3: Smexy vella :P

Wes102

Potential Patron
if by mods u mean the aestethic and are made by your own, you can post them if u want, no one can tell you what to do, if those are original and enjoyable i'm shure a loot of people will be thankful about it. Btw, if it's not only aestethic, like one for in-game advantages then u should keep it private, if sare it will probably stop working in no time and people can abuse it and make nexon get a heavier non-mods-ban hammer that should be a server-fixing hammer... (lol too many non sense things). but yeah, new mods and modders are always welcome, if those are not aestethics then try keeping them private, most ppl will abuse it and will get patched in no time, but aestethic things are always welcome here :p

PS: Try using nectarlover's HD skin mod, better skin texture in my opinion, hd skin look-like texture and more dense nipple colors, very good

EDIT:
PS2: try using hide windows, look for the shortcut at the controls window
PS3: Smexy vella :P

Yes, i only mean Mods that like, change colour or disable this and that.
No really advantage even though I got motivated to remove the horrible default inner armor. :P
Is motivation an advantage? I don't really know. xD
I will TRY to do my best in modding and stuff, still a lot to learn.

Ps: Thanks, i will look for it. (Didnt want to try out every mode, because the normal ''sexy_inner_armor'' Mod-thing was enough and good looking. Didnt want to crash my game again) :D

PS2: I looked for it, but didn't find it. But I am in for another go!
PS3: I appreciate it, even though Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes hasn't got light-brown or golden eye colour, my fav. :P

If someone here want's to introduce me a bit, feel welcome to do so.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
hahah, that's not the sexy_secret_inner's default skin texture :p it's a texture replacing from someone else
it's easy to change the texture to nectar's, it also fix the hip line that looks like a cut in the texture (that really bugged me a while back) just extract the "evy_skin_body.vmt" from nectar's and paste it/replace at "data/materials/models/sexy_inner/evy" :3 can't crash the game doing that :) the worst thing that can happen in the most extreme case is getting gray texture, that must not happen if u just replace the .vmt files at that folder, easy, but just a suggestion, don't feel like im commanding you xD just trying to make u feel more comfortable about the idea :3 u can see how the texture looks like at nectar's original post here:Vindictus/Mabinogi Heroes HD Nude Texture (WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content NSFW)

Wes102

Potential Patron
Ahh, okay went the wrong way.
Well, I wasn't extremely interested in it, because I like the default a lot.
But I will give it a try.
Already saw it, nectar added Screenshots for Evie and Vella. :D
But thanks again, and reply to my message. xD
Just asking, what will be next in here?
Just waiting and see what will come?

Edit:

Nah, I don't really like it and it made the ''chopped off bottom'' even more chopped off.
I stay with the normal, suits my Vella better I think.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
really? o.o' strange... it fixed that texture missmatch for me :o at least you don't notice it till u zoom in and watch carefully anyway enjoy :D
and by next... hmmm.. dunno, maybe someone just upload new mods for the game, and by waiting... yes, waiting to see if ibonihskrad
can find the .clip of the male armor textures to prevent those invisible bodys

Wes102

Potential Patron
Does the vindictus mod have it so that there is no under ware under the armor but there is still armor that can be destroyed to show naughty bits?

The Armors are just like layers, so yes you'r hero will be naked under it if the armor get's destroyed. Example 1
And if the armor is like ''you need inner armor here so that it looks good'' There will just be breasts. Example 2
Here to show you:

2013_09_24_0009.jpg 2013_09_24_0012.jpg

Wes102

Potential Patron
Edit:
Europe Server got an patch today, because the Bingo Event ended and it seems that GoodStuffLite 1.018 seems to get detected. :/
I don't really know what to do.
Is there a higher version up yet?

Sorry for double posting.
But, is there a mod in those Folders which change the Hair?
Like, Afro to ''default'' Vella hair as example.
I would really like to get the ''default'' Vella hair in another color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.