Vindictus Mod - Methods and Files (1 Viewer)

quasitime

Potential Patron
sebway - I'm using 3.2 and the game isn't even launching now (from swapper). No dos boxes launch, hsupdate, nothing. I'm running your executable as administrator for sure. Win7 x64 Pro. Also - I've had no trouble in the past running your swapper but the last version I ran was 2.5. I cleaned out the old traces from the bin directory and everything looks good. The game runs fine on its own. Just an fyi. Thanks for all your hard work!

I just bought a new computer 2 weeks ago, installed Windows 7, and for some reason my swapper could not run the game, so i checked the codes and noticed there was a few bugs in it, i fixed them and now i've been playing for over an hour without being kicked out. If Checkbox's GSL works for you, you should stick to it since it is a lot easier than swapping files, but if it doesn't you can always use mine which automaticly hex edit itself each time you run it as well as changing its name, remember to run it each time as administrator.

Link : http://rapidshare.com/files/4263152938/Vin SWP V3.2.rar

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
sebway - I'm using 3.2 and the game isn't even launching now (from swapper). No dos boxes launch, hsupdate, nothing. I'm running your executable as administrator for sure. Win7 x64 Pro. Also - I've had no trouble in the past running your swapper but the last version I ran was 2.5. I cleaned out the old traces from the bin directory and everything looks good. The game runs fine on its own. Just an fyi. Thanks for all your hard work!

There could be several reasons why it doesn't work for you, i switched from the shell command to shellexecute, which doesn't work the same. It is normal that you don't see a dos box because the executable hides it. If you have trouble with my swapper you can always use Checkbox's new GSL.

If you want to use my swapper you can try this : download .net framework 4.5 and vb6 runtime library, install both and see if it helps.

A

akomni

There could be several reasons why it doesn't work for you, i switched from the shell command to shellexecute, which doesn't work the same. It is normal that you don't see a dos box because the executable hides it. If you have trouble with my swapper you can always use Checkbox's new GSL.

If you want to use my swapper you can try this : download .net framework 4.5 and vb6 runtime library, install both and see if it helps.

I get past the game launch but ever since the wednesday patch (4/17) I get the filesystem_stdio.dll is unsecure msg when the game loads (past the splash screen but before the actual game loads)

sebway2k3

Potential Patron
I get past the game launch but ever since the wednesday patch (4/17) I get the filesystem_stdio.dll is unsecure msg when the game loads (past the splash screen but before the actual game loads)

I just tested it, and it seems Nexon has found a new way to detect FileSystem_Stdio.dll file being corrupt, even if the swapper hex edit it automaticly each time the swapper is running. I also just tested the new GSL and it works perfectly. It seems my swapper isn't going to work anymore and i do not plan on working on it again since i had enough headaches from it, and besides, theres a better way of making this work using the new GSL.

quasitime

Potential Patron
I just tested it, and it seems Nexon has found a new way to detect FileSystem_Stdio.dll file being corrupt, even if the swapper hex edit it automaticly each time the swapper is running. I also just tested the new GSL and it works perfectly. It seems my swapper isn't going to work anymore and i do not plan on working on it again since i had enough headaches from it, and besides, theres a better way of making this work using the new GSL.

Seems there are mixed results with the new GSL. Are you using the tweak? Just be careful as usual.

Jay77

Potential Patron
After renaming some of the evy mdl folders to vella, vella is invisible why?
Also can someone please contact checkbox to update his GSL it is getting detected. I cant contact him because hongfire hasnt sent me a activation email after 2 months i dont know why

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay77

Potential Patron
i heard about hex editing the dll and dat file, i did it and added lots of 00's to both of them but i still get kicked out of the game, i tried uninstalling/re-installing the game, i found out about another way to swap the files along with another nude patch i haven't tried before (this thread : gamehack detected FileSystem_Stdio.dll) but i still get kicked out of the game after about 5 minutes, if i run the game without mods the game works perfectly

EDIT : I found a way to make it work again i'm still trying some stuff right now, i got lanyuewood_perfected_mod V2 working and did not get kicked, i think the problem is the way you have to swap the dll and swap it back to its original one before the game actually starts, i'm still testing stuff but if it works i'll be working on a new swapper very soon

View attachment 7537

Hey just want to ask how did you get vella nude mod?

- - - Updated - - -

Vella nude mod is here =)

Well all I did was create a folder and rename some of Evie's files to Vella

To be more specific I made a folder called vella and placed it in Vindictus/en-us/data/models/player

Than I copied some of the files from Evie's folder and placed them in the one I made for Vella, and then renamed them from evy (the short given to evie) to vella.

Ex. evy_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx rename to vella_inner_armor01.dx80.vtx

I did this for all the reg files and same of the inners to test if it would even work (I did not bother with the hairs at all)

Hey i just want to ask what are all the names of the files that need to be changed

cowboys12

Potential Patron
so I just found this thread and installed the game are the mods and swapper still working or is the a new method?

killzone12

Content Creator
so I just found this thread and installed the game are the mods and swapper still working or is the a new method?

Think the current methods are blocked now I might be wrong but nexon shouldn't have blocked the nude mod its cosmetic and only you can see it sigh.

C

Checkbox

I had released an updated version a few days ago although it'll probably get detected on Monday >_>.
I wouldn't say unmoddable but it's definitely more annoying to maintain working mods.

A

ancientnight

I had released an updated version a few days ago although it'll probably get detected on Monday >_>.
I wouldn't say unmoddable but it's definitely more annoying to maintain working mods.

Where can I get the download link??

ShockLine SB

Potential Patron
I've been trying this the whole day XD... No success unfortunately. I dont have the Sensapi.dll in my .bin so that isn't the problem. I have the mods in the right place, Nexon: Vindictus: Data. No mods have worked for me yet, none of the nude mods, and or voice. etc.. I have GSL 1.005, and I've tried with the newest version. The swapper seems to be working, but I think, exactly the number that it works with on my comp (3106-3107) Says, "FileSystem.dll was not fully secured." I don't know if that is the problem or not, but if I go higher, the mods wont load. I've been hoping for a full tutorial. I'll link some photo's. Number1.PNG From the newest GSL, there is a .dll which i have no clue, if that works either. Number2.PNG This is what I have downloaded (Tried many more, but didnt work, most of the downloads that you linked to that one website.) Number3.PNG I just really want it too work, I've seen someone on youtube with it working just recently, the date was, "June 25, 2013". I appreciate your time, I'm new to this forums, but if anyone crosses this, I'll be happy. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.