Upper Arm hiding Clothing [FIXED] (1 Viewer)

MyNameIsChef

Potential Patron
Whenever I try to load a top with more clothing by sby, the arm layer seems to bug out and cover parts of the top it's not supposed to cover:

Attachments

• WTF.png
    WTF.png
    344.9 KB · Views: 261

MyNameIsChef

Potential Patron
Re: Upper Arm hiding Clothing

Aaaaand.... I fixed it xD. I just had to Change the line [3DMG.swf=3DMG:CostumeTop] to [3DMG.swf=3DMG:CostumeTop:Body>CostumeTop]! No fking clue why that works, but... it does.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

WarrockSuxX said:
Aaaaand.... I fixed it xD. I just had to Change the line [3DMG.swf=3DMG:CostumeTop] to [3DMG.swf=3DMG:CostumeTop:Body>CostumeTop]! No fking clue why that works, but... it does.
apparently, the mod was made by using the body modtype for the sleeves

MyNameIsChef

Potential Patron

sby said:
WarrockSuxX said:
apparently, the mod was made by using the body modtype for the sleeves
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I have the same bug. How can I fix this?
  • It's not a bug. The mod works fine; this is a simple case of misconfiguration.
  • If you have a problem with the 3dMG costume, then you can apply the fix mentioned by MyNameIsChef MyNameIsChef .
  • If you have a problem with a different mod, then you'll need to tell us which one (ideally by linking to its download page) so that we can troubleshoot.
  • You should also copy-paste the relevant configuration string from your moreclothingV6settings.txt file, so that we can check for errors.

C1LP

Potential Patron
I have the problem with more than one mod but the most recent one is with Widowmaker Costume.
I don't have the moreclothing mod but I try to install it, maybe it works afterwards.

*update* installing moreclothing fixed it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.