UltimaXeno's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

A

ahelover123

Um, sorry to bother but does anyone know where I can get rapable Touhou characters besides Sakuya, Reisen, Remilia and Suika?

Because I've been searching them harder than searching for Dragonballs and all I've ran into is a guy who refuses to share his rapable Touhous and a guy on FC2 with a bunch of rapable Touhou charas who doesn't seem to reply to anyone regarding the download link, to add salt to the wound the guy's videos are premium-only so I can't even see the characters "in action". I atleast know there's a working rapable Youmu, Cirno and Suwako out there.

Any help would be VERY appreciated. I've been searching for a long time and all I've come to is dead ends and a few incomplete character files from MugenRyona.Sakura.

YFeyn

Potential Patron
Ok so I ran into 2 problems with the game. 1st the link for part 5 doesnt seem to work. 2nd when I start the game my pc switches to 800x600 and the window stays black. I can hear the game music but nothing else happens...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hecatomb

Avid Affiliate
Ok so I ran into 2 problems with the game. 1st the link for part 5 doesnt seem to work. 2nd when I start the game my pc switches to 800x600 and the window stays black. I can hear the game music but nothing else happens...
Your computer might just be messed up. All the links work, you might want to try using google chrome.

YFeyn

Potential Patron
Your computer might just be messed up. All the links work, you might want to try using google chrome.

Well i don´t really think my pc is messed up but ok. I tried it with chrome and same result, link to part 5 not working for some reason...

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hopefuly I'm not necroing this thread but I want to say thanks you for your hard work UltimaXeno but the fifith download link on4sharded is not valid, could you update/fix it thanks?

TKNY

Potential Patron

5th link does not work for me either, it used too at least (as in I already have the full game, just checking for you since Hecatomb is obviously being very helpful). if you check 4share the file doesn't seem to exist anymore or maybe a name change or something. Maybe something changed on his side or 4Share.

Without Char 5, you will just be missing some characters. You should still be able to run the game.

as for the 800x600 that's standardized I'm afraid. I believe there might be a way to change it in one of the files.

As for a black screen, it might be a missing file or something. But my usually stays black for awhile before the game actually loads in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
5th link does not work for me either, it used too at least (as in I already have the full game, just checking for you since Hecatomb is obviously being very helpful). if you check 4share the file doesn't seem to exist anymore or maybe a name change or something. Maybe something changed on his side or 4Share.

Without Char 5, you will just be missing some characters. You should still be able to run the game.

as for the 800x600 that's standardized I'm afraid. I believe there might be a way to change it in one of the files.

As for a black screen, it might be a missing file or something. But my usually stays black for awhile before the game actually loads in.

Ok thanks for the info, I ust took the characters and stages and planted them into my mugen so it's no big deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Time for a update Hentai mugen by joshuasallen - 4shared

Added

AzukinaNude
New ver of Bao
cvschunli_wp
yuki_z

Thank you.

Hecatomb

Avid Affiliate
I like how no one reads this thread. I already posted Alf G 4shared link, and it has pretty much every hentai mugen character.

ThatForumNoob

Potential Patron
If anyone here is really good at making or editing mugen chars,please someone do a sprite edit or sprite swap of the minotaur to be a human woman.That would be great.

Booki

Potential Patron
I'm going to try and answer some problems that some people have had even though its been a while since they posted, because I know other people down the line will ask the same thing.

ADDING CHARACTERS
  1. You need to make a folder labeled "chars" in the same section as the data folder. NOT in the data folder but where the data folder is located.
  2. When you add a new character, edit the select.def which is in the data folder. Add the character in the character section.
  • It should match the character's .def file EXACTLY.
  • The character's folder name should also match the .def file exactly.
  • Folder= Batgirl_h
  • .def file= Batgirl_h.def
  • Example: adding Batgirl_h should look like Batgirl_h, random.def, order=1 in the select.def.
  • First part matches .def without the extension, second part tells mugen the character is not assigned to a specific stage, last part is for arcade.
  • Random selection character= randomselect. It doesn't need random.def or order=1.
ADDING STAGES
  1. If you want to add a stage, I recommend that the stage's .def file must be in the folder labeled "stages". NOT in a subfolder in the stages folder, but in the actual stages folder itself.
  2. To add a stage, you will be editing the same select.def as we did for new characters. Of course, these need to be added to the stages section, not the characters section.
  3. Example: adding kamehouse_Blodorochi --> stages/kamehouse_Blodorochi.def
  4. It must match the .def file and, unlike adding a new character, this time we must include .def.

OTHER STUFF
  • Characters Part 5 link is not working, I'll be listing five sites below with character downloads so just find whatever you are missing.
  • If you need to change window size/resolution/etc you should edit the mugen.cfg. Make a BACKUP just in case you regret the changes. First change .cfg to .ini, make changes then save, change it back to .cfg for game to work.
  • Getting empty spaces on the character select screen? Then either you mistyped the character line in the select.def or the character's file folder name does not match the .def file name.
  • Notice that some downloads have two versions of a character in the same folder? Example: Priest.def and PriestNude.def are in the same folder. This would cause Priest to show up on the character select screen but not PriestNude even though you added her to the select.def file. You will need to copy the whole folder and label the new copy as PriestNude. She should show up now.
TOO MANY CHARACTERS/USING DIFFERENT MUGEN BUILD
This is a big one here: I don't even use UltimaXeno mugen anymore. I have too many characters so I have to use the MUGEN Fighting Jam 1.0 since it can allow up to 1000 characters, I only have like 400 some I think. If you decide you want to change to this mugen build, make sure to copy/cut your chars folder, stages folder, and your select.def. That way you can copy/paste the changes you already made from UltimaXeno. Don't bother saving the mugen.cfg as MFJ 1.0 uses a different one.

You may need to register for free to download anything. There is a daily bandwidth limit but it's pretty high even for new members. If you hit the limit just make a second account.
  1. Download MUGEN Fighting Jam 1.0 here: MUGEN Fighting Jam 1.0 - Downloads - The MUGEN ARCHIVE
  2. Make the chars folder like I said above and add all your characters to it but don't edit the select.def file.
  3. YOU WILL NOT BE EDITING THE select.def with MFJ 1.0. It works differently with this mugen build. The game only starts with 6 or 7 character slots so you will open the file called add-characters-581.bat.
  4. (Find the section [Characters]) You will add your characters to the list here just like I did above: Batgirl_h, random.def, order=1. (You will also add new stages in this same file at the section that says [ExtraStages])
    • The pattern for this mugen should go: 44 characters then 3 blank lines (insert - by itself). The character select screen tends to have three characters off screen for each line. I'll post an example from my file:
    • AngelLilithHentai, random.def, order=1
      School Girl Lilith, random.def, order=1
      -
      -
      -
      Mako, random.def, order=1
      Melusine, random.def, order=1
  5. You will need to run the game from clicking MFJ-LAUNCHER-581.bat each time now instead of mugen.exe like normal.
  6. Editing the mugen.cfg is even easier with MFJ 1.0 because you can just click config.bat. You don't even need to change the extensions each time.

The original poster has abandoned this thing for a while now so I thought I would just list down some sites where I tend to get my characters from.

4 sites where I get characters from:

MUGEN ARCHIVE and 4SHARED have daily bandwidth limits, make second accounts if you hit limits.​
  • 18+ edits - Downloads - The MUGEN ARCHIVE
    • Same site that you can download MUGEN Fighting Jam 1.0 from. Also has a ton of SFW characters. Not a lot of 18+ characters but still great place for downloading stages.
  • Hentai mugen
    • A 4shared collection by Joshua Allen, small assortment of random rapers and victim characters.
  • www.4shared.com/folder/pXQtyW96/_online.html
    • A 4shared page with multiple grouped collections by Alf G. Stuff from Marvel/DC to Guilty Gear to KOF. All the characters are NSFW characters. Be sure to check the japanese folders as well since some of them have sub folders with A LOT of characters. I wouldn't recommend downloading any with japanese characters in the character name because I'm not sure they would work.
  • 4shared - Hentai Mugen - shared folder - free file sharing and storage
    • A 4shared list organized page. Includes rapers (including female and futa rapers), victim characters, and stages. You probably have some of these characters and stages from the earlier links but this is still a good way to tell which characters are victims and which are rapers by the names alone. Also some characters here I have not found anywhere else like r_mika_futa.
FINAL WORD
I don't check this site regularly. If I don't respond to a question, don't think I'm blowing you off. You really shouldn't have too many issues if you follow what I've typed above. At most you might find some characters don't work with your mugen build, the baiken characters I found haven't work but they might be winmugen 1.1 characters. Some stages also haven't worked for me but it hasn't been many. I just remove those characters/stages from my select.def or my add-characters-581.bat so they don't get randomly picked.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.