UltimaXeno's MUGEN (1 Viewer)

necroryona

Potential Patron
thank you for the link, i'm being greedy and i want some credit for all the work i've done, maybe i'll ask for something in return of it's release, got anyone interested in mind?

i'll release a video to show you guys the new animation and sprites that i made.

- - - Updated - - -

Necro Ripps, Enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfurQUc0eQ&feature=youtu.be

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
IDK who would be other then people on here I know that ryona guy does credit people.

I like the animation btw also the character choice was nice

MagicDoesntExist

Potential Patron
Does anyone know how the Ryona Mugen Database works? What version of Mugen they use and how to actually install the updates/patches into the game?

Squasher

Potential Patron
I LOVE Shinocchi! Her Slam and Max Super are what I've always wanted to see in ryona. Especially Mugen. <3 Just update her with some more boob smashin, cleavage trapping, mammary mashin moves and I'll be set. ^^

W

wolfwolf819

am so dumb i cant get this game to work i tried everything made a new folder for chars change the def in notepad to match everything but still no go
P.s am slow a video would help alot.....
i like cookies......lol

R

Raoulmk2

Hey all and sorry for my bad english.
I launched recently on the adaptation of characters for rapist.
I already made AL-Azif

View attachment 59812

You can download it here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kuovzvajhxsye2/AL2a.rar?dl=0

Currently I am working on Yoko Ritona. Minotaur compatibility and finisher for I hope soon.
I am also on another big project. The creation of a completely non-existent on mugen character I named "Aya Aizawa," after failing to find his true identity. But the one, must be patient.

S

spoons312

Hi I recently downloaded mugen and got all the character packs but this is my first time put characters into a game. I need help I don't know where to put the character files/folder is? also when merging the character file into one, do I move and replace or just skip?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.