Trap Wife costume and dialogue (1 Viewer)

f93

Casual Client
Moka Mcdowell said:
a cross-dressing male in wedding dress and dialogue to go with it.
You aren't following the rules for requesting the outfit, although I'll probably end up writing some version of the dialogue anyway.
Any more specific stuff on the dialogue side? Is it "gay guys get married", "guy thinks he's marrying a girl, but sees 'her' penis for the first time on their wedding night", "trap substitutes for twin sister at wedding and feels obligated to make up for deceiving guy"? There are a lot of ways this could go.

Moka Mcdowell

Potential Patron
f93 said:
Moka Mcdowell said:
a cross-dressing male in wedding dress and dialogue to go with it.
You aren't following the rules for requesting the outfit, although I'll probably end up writing some version of the dialogue anyway.
Any more specific stuff on the dialogue side? Is it "gay guys get married", "guy thinks he's marrying a girl, but sees 'her' penis for the first time on their wedding night", "trap substitutes for twin sister at wedding and feels obligated to make up for deceiving guy"? There are a lot of ways this could go.
the trap substituting for sister sounds good

f93

Casual Client
I've finished writing something for this, although I'll see if I can get Pim_gd to take a quick look at it before adding it to my thread.

Whilst looking for the mods to recommend in the comments for that dialogue, I also came across:
Wedding Veil and Wedding Dress (short) in Kir's thread, which has adjustable breasts (perfect if your new waifu is a flat-chested girl or a trap).
Her Wedding Ring, by Faceless.
Wedding Tux from Dante's loader thread - won't work without the loader, so don't complain if you're trying to run it on vanilla SDT.

Edit: It's done, and in my thread. Link in my signature.

Moka Mcdowell

Potential Patron
f93 said:
I've finished writing something for this, although I'll see if I can get Pim_gd to take a quick look at it before adding it to my thread.

Whilst looking for the mods to recommend in the comments for that dialogue, I also came across:
Wedding Veil and Wedding Dress (short) in Kir's thread, which has adjustable breasts (perfect if your new waifu is a flat-chested girl or a trap).
Her Wedding Ring, by Faceless.
Wedding Tux from Dante's loader thread - won't work without the loader, so don't complain if you're trying to run it on vanilla SDT.

Edit: It's done, and in my thread. Link in my signature.
thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.