Toys Penetrating From Behind (1 Viewer)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Faceless said:
RE09 said:
combine this with the pregnant mod for stomach bulging dildos :P
No, that wouldn't work. Her belly would need to shrink and expand in time with the thrusts.

Code:
mc.gotoAndStop(Math.round(mc.totalFrames*Math.min(Math.max(her.pos, 0.2)-0.2, 0.8)/0.8));

Where mc is the bulge or whatever.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Somebody already tried this? Not bad and creative use of hair imports, like Booster's hand import.

BadBladder said:
If you decide to create your own toys, please post them here.
I made some dual vibrators for the Loader, found here.

This thread brings me to the idea of a self-servicing tail for that Succubus mod.

M

matthewlb

What we need is dome tenticals for this one.

Attachments

• tentacles.png
    tentacles.png
    762.1 KB · Views: 5,368

spike4379

Potential Patron
matthewlb said:
What we need is dome tenticals for this one.

second!! maybe some tentacles penetrating and like the vibrators mod clickable so you can toggle say one tentacle only in her ass or vice versa.

and if that was possible a boldging animation coming along the lines of the tentacle to look like an egg being pushing inside or cum

cwking420

Potential Patron
BadBladder said:
I consider this to be a WIP, and welcome any improvements or enhancements from the SDT community. The FLA is pretty self explanatory, assuming you know Flash. Let me know if you think this is worth exploring more. If you decide to create your own toys, please post them here. I expect we can have fun making animated robo arms, beads, drills, tentacles, whatever.

Enjoy!
I fear this has been forgotten, which is sad. I am currently working on a dialogue that uses this import and if their were more variaties made for vanilla SDT it would alow for more dialogue options. I'll explain, in the dialogue I'm currently writting I have another girl using the toys on her, but if they looked like machines or tentacals I could write a differant dialogue for each. I would work on this my self but I don't have any idea how to use flash. I don't even know what programs I would need. So I plead with you, the almighty modding gods, please resume your work on upgrading this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.